Ground Floor Apartment in Son Parc,Menorca,Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, views over the golf course,10 mins walk to Sandy Beach,Shops,Bars and Restaurants
Attractive Ground Floor 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the only 18 hole golf course in Menorca and the hills beyond. The apartment is only a few minutes walk away from the Golf Club with restaurant and golf shop. Tennis courts are available for hire. A tranquil setting and yet close to a blue flag beach, with an abundance of shops and restaurants in Son Parc community.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a fantastic time, apartment was great It had everything we needed, we spent a lot of time on the patio (cooler on an evening!) and as it was so close to the pool it was like having our own pool, as a lot of the time we were the
only residents in it.
We loved the pool area it was simply beautiful. Really like the infinity design, and that although it was close to apartments it was secluded.
We played tennis and the 'boys' had a round of golf while the 'girls' chilled. The complex was only a short walk to the main street although the first day Darrel and I did walk the long way round!
Short drive to the beach which was spectacular.
We visited the resort last 12 years ago and while the main street this time was much quieter the beach has not lost its appeal.
Activity and Interests
Son parc north coast horseshoe sandy beach is 10 min walk, or a 5 min car ride. There are a range of beaches and resorts within a 5-10 min drive.
Mahon airport is a 20 min drive. Use of a car/hire is recommended.
Taxis are available from the Airport to Son Parc - approximately 40 Euros.
Beaches and resorts are within a 5-10 min drive including Port of Addaya and the pictureque fishing village of Fornells offering sailing and water sports.
The apartment is only a few minutes walk away from the golf club which has a superb restaurant. Internet Access Closeby. Son Parc has a good selection of shops, restaurants and bars within 10 min walking distance or 5 mins drive. The port of Addaya is approx 10 min drive away and well worth a visit for sailing enthusiasts. Also the beautiful fishing village of Fornells is approx 15 min drive away and has a very good selection of restaurants where you will enjoy Menorcan hospitality. Fornells also offers an abundance of watersports.
Mahon is approx 20 min drive away and offers an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars and historical buildings, the harbour is endless and offers a wide range of restaurants that will suit everyone’s taste.
Boat (glass bottom) trips can be taken out of Mahon where you will not only see the beautiful coastline of Menorca and sea life, you also get a chance to swim in the sea if you wish and you will find the crew are very informative and will make all your family most welcome.
Mercadal and Alaior (10 mins drive) offer a wealth of shops together with restaurants and the pattiseries offer Menorcan specialities which are irresistible. From Cuitadella (30 mins drive) a ferry can be taken to Majorca or Ibiza.
The weather is usually very warm in July and August, and in May, June and September temperatures can be as warm as 85 degrees F.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% non-returnable deposit will be required, the remaining balance will be due 6 weeks before your holiday starts.
Please check the availability chart to fit around existing bookings. Changeover day and departure time can be flexible by arrangement but, if possible, we ask that guests vacate by 10am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with full en-suite for bedroom 1. Bathroom 2 with shower and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 2 singles beds that can be arranged as a double if required. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds. Both bedrooms have fully fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children are welcome and on request a high chair and cot can be supplied for small children. Windows have mosquito screens. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a fan in the living room. Car hire recommended. The apartment has a designated parking space. Internet nearby. Outside: The apartment has its own enclosed front terrace leading from the living room with unobstructive views over the golf course, a brick BBQ, patio table, chairs and layouts.The apartment is set in well kept gardens and shares a large swimming pool and terraces. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment will be clean on arrival & should be left as you find it. A weekly clean will be included for any bookings of 2 weeks or more. Additional cleaning and Maid Service can be arranged for a supplement. Bed linen & towels will be supplied.