Villa in Son Parc, Menorca - Close to Golf Course and Beach
The villa is situated on the north coast of Menorca in the resort of Son Parc. Close to the beautiful fishing village of Fornells. It is 30 minutes drive from the airport and only 5 minutes from Menorca's only Golf Course. Son Parc has bars, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes with plenty to offer children. There are supermarkets in resort that offer most home comforts. The port of Mahon is a 20 minute drive and has ample restaurants and a Casino. Son Parc beach is a 5 minute drive. It is a large sandy bay with some water sports and seasonal lifeguard.
Top Traveller Review
Idyllic and absolutely beautiful villa!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Fantastic villa, you've thought of everything'
'A great relaxing holiday, perfect for our twin children'
'The best holiday we've ever had as a family, we'll be back next year'
2 holidaymaker reviews
Idyllic and absolutely beautiful villa!
Me and my boyfriend stayed in this gorgeous villa with friends for 10 days. It's location is ideal and very close to the beach, allowing for many nights spent in the local beach bars and a lovely evening stroll through the pine trees. The private pool is perfect for those lazy days spent lounging around reading a book. Bedrooms are well equipped and super comfy, with wifi available for keeping up to date with Facebook gossip! We will be back next summer. It really is wonderful here!
A villa of your dreams
This is an absolutely fantastic villa located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the Son Parc resort. Within easy walking distance of all the area has to offer and a great base to explore this beautiful island. The villa is excellently equipped and the owners have provided everything you need to make you stay enjoyable. It's gardens are a delight and there are so many places to sit, in or out of the sun. A lovely pool (and a pool table in the garden) provide plenty of entertainment for all. Good food and drink is within a short walk and a delightful local beach. A ramble across the cliff path leads you to the adjacent resorts. If you want to fully explore you will need a car (or hire some bikes within the resort). Thoroughly recommended!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Son Parc is very close to Fornells, a very popular sailing resort. Fornells is only a 10 min drive if you are interested in sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing or diving.
Son Parc beach is a 5 min drive away or if you are feeling energetic a 15 min stroll. The beach is a large, safe sandy bay. safe for children with some pedaloes and canoes for hire, along with sun beds and umbrellas.
Mahon airport is just a 30 min drive. Although not necessary, a car is beneficial to see what the Island of Menorca has to offer. A taxi from the airport can cost up to 50 euros each way.
Son Parc bars and restaurants 500m. Arenal 10 min drive. Fornells 10 min drive. Port of Mahon 20 min drive. Ciutadella 45 min drive.
Cash machine in Fornells and Arenal. Pharmacy in Fornells and Son Parc.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% non-returnable deposit on booking, balance of payment 8 weeks before travel. A £200 security AND damage deposit will also be required with the final payment. This will be returned after a satisfactory report from our villa managers.
Changeover day is flexible according to availability. Arrival times 2pm departure times are 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Out of season dates are available on request. Long winter lets also considered. Please enquire re pricing we are always willing to negotiate. Special Offers now available on all available dates this year!
Also considered for 10 day rentals.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, this is a full disabled approved wet room
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with double shower, toilet, bidet and hand basin. Bathroom 2 with bath/shower, bidet, toilet and hand basin. Bathroom 3 ground floor large 'wet room' with shower, toilet and hand basin. Full disabled access.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite, door onto front terrace with pool view. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, door onto front terrace. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and door onto private patio. Bedroom 4 ground floor with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has very efficient air conditioning which also provides heating in the winter. The grounds are very well maintained and the pool area is safe for children. The villa is set in a quiet area, within easy reach of shops, bars etc. Outside: Patio table and chairs, sunloungers for 8 people. The patio has a large covered terrace, but sun umbrellas are also available for guest’s luxury. Brick built BBQ. The private pool is 30' x 15' and 6' at the deep end. Pool table for guests use. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen are provided and changed weekly.