Villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location on Private Estate, 2 Mins Walk to the Sea, Cafes, Supermarkets and Restaurants.
This large private detached family villa is located at the top of a quiet cul de sac. It is fitted to a very high standard with marble flooring throughout. It occupies 2 floors. On the ground floor is a large hallway, 2 twin bedrooms, marble bathroom with shower, fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, a separate utility room with a washing machine, a spacious lounge with 2 settees, SKY TV, fantastic outside dining area with seating for 8 people and its own luxury heated swimming pool and 7 seater Hot Tub Spa, surrounded by terracotta tiles with large sunbathing areas. The private heated pool is enclosed in a secluded walled garden with its own lighting, 6 sunbeds. Upstairs is the third master bedroom suite with its own dressing area, ensuite marble bathroom with bath, shower, wc and bidet. Bedroom 3 has french doors leading out on to a second large private walled sun terrace and balcony located on the first floor with its own 4 additional sun beds. The villa is 1 minute stroll to several Italian, Mediterranean, Tapas and English restaurants, coffee bars, pubs, cafes, and supermarkets which are located 200 metres from our family villa. It is also a 1 minute stroll to the sea which is 300 metres away.
Top Traveller Review
Villa Verona Lanzarote
About the Owner
Three of our very close families have joined together to purchase this large private family detached villa, for our family and friends usage.
We welcome and prefer long term lets.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Wonderful Villa, Very Clean with all our families needs catered for. Large Bedrooms and Bathrooms. The children especially enjoyed the warm swimming pool and the large Hot Tub jacuzzi spa each day. The large stone barbacue at the poolside for outdoor dinning was excellent. A wonderful relaxing Villa. Highly recommended.' The Logan Family. Shrewsbury.
Without doubt the best family Villa we have stayed in, great long term let. The Young Family.
'This Large Family Villa was excellent for all our families needs. Perfect we will be visiting again.' David Ryan Dublin.
'All our family enjoyed this big family Villa. Everything we needed was there. It was good to sit out late evening in the sun and have a wall all around the Villa so we always knew our children were safe.' David Gordon. Edinburgh.
'Great Long Term Let. Our Family had plenty of room. It was good to have seperate lounge and dinning room for all our meals, with SKY TV V.Good.
Best Long Term Let Villa we have stayed in.
Excellent Family Villa. Fitted to the highest standard. Very spacious. Great Pool and Hot Tub. Very safe for our children with it having its own private wall all around the detached property. Our 4 kids really enjoyed the villa having its own private pool which was not shared with anybody else. We wanted for nothing and will be visiting again very soon. N Gregson.
Excellent Family Villa. We had a wonderful quiet relaxing time at this big Villa and the kids really enjoyed the villa having its own private heated swimming pool that only our family were allowed to use. Mr Speakman.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Villa Verona Lanzarote
We stayed at the Villa Verona from the 19th - 26th April 2014 incl. We found the villa clean and in excellent condition throughout, every facility that we required was as described on your website. The swimming pool and hot tub were heated for our arrival as agreed, the owners were very attentive and every assistance in relation to the tourist was catered for with brochures and flyers for all entertainment and restaurants in the area on file. We have stayed at villas all over the world and this one would rate as good as any. Many thanks.
Villa Verona was wonderful, in a great location, only a few minutes walk to the mini supermarket, bars, bakery etc... and so quiet. Even though there were neighbours, the villa is private. It's a very spacious and glamourous property with beautiful marble throughout.
The owners were very helpful, we were given a detailed booklet on everything we needed to know about the villa, the area, transport, telephone numbers, attractions etc....
The property was clean throughout, and the jacuzzi hot tub and the swimming pool were maintained throughout our stay.
The Lighthouse was our 'local' throughout our stay, the food was great, cheap and the owners really friendly. The Port of call restaurant was a lovely treat, and the food there is brilliant.
We will certainly be returning to Faro Park. Thank you very much.
From the Owner
“All three of our families wanted a large family villa in a quiet relaxing area that all of our three families could meet up but also relax by its own swimming pool. We have restaurants, cafes and 3 bars all within 200 metres walking distance. The bus stop to take us all around the island is only 200 metres away.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are many activities to be experienced on this beautiful Island and we honestly believe there is something for everybody visiting Lanzarote. Whether it is energetic activities such as the Scuba diving school nearby. Golf.
Jet Skis, Banana or Ringo Rides, Paragliding at The Various Water sports Centres, Surf Schools. Go Kart Tracks, Off Road Buggies, Horse or Camel Riding excursions or shopping excursions to both the local shops and markets. Alternatively there are many relaxing sightseeing places including numerous secluded coved beaches as well as rocky shorelines for the children to explore with their fishing nets.
There are 3 good beaches to be enjoyed in Playa Blanca. We are located within 100 metres of the shoreline enjoying a tranquillity not found in tourist areas, yet is only 1 mile from the main centre of Playa Blanca Town Beach and half a mile to the nearest Playa Flamingo sheltered cove sandy beach.
Location: 100m to shoreline and a 3 min drive (30mins walk) to Playa Flamingo beach. We are also only an 8 min drive to the world famous Papagayo beach.
Arrecife airport is half an hours drive. We would recommend car hire if only to explore this beautiful island and to visit some of the beautiful hidden beaches and villages along the coastline such as El Golfo and Puerto Calero. If you prefer not to drive there are 2 buses that take you all the way up and down Playa Blanca sea front all day from 9am to 23:00hrs 7 days a week. The bus stop is 150 metres from our family villa.
Playa Blanca main tourist resort centre harbour to catch the ferries to the nearby island of Fuerteventura is 1 mile away.
Local shops, bars, pattesierie, coffee bars, bakery, tapas and cafes including Italian, Mediteranean, Chinese, Indian, Spanish and English restaurants are only 2 minute walk away. In the event of damage to our family home. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions regarding bookings at any time to our private family holiday home.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 10 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
An initial deposit is required to confirm your booking with the remaining balance due 1 month before departure.
Additional electrical pool heating and use of the Hot Tub Jacuzzi spa is additional cost due to electricity required for heating.
Any damage to the property or its contents must be paid for in full.
A uncashed cheque of £200 damage deposit is required which is returned if guests do not damage the property or incur additional excessive cleaning etc.
The damage deposit is mandatory on long term lets.
We will always try to be flexible to accomodate dates and times where possible. However if arriving guests have booked the Villa on your day of departure. Please depart by 10am, we can then clean and prepare The Villa ready for the next arriving guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds for up to 4 persons. A small additional laundry/bedding/towels/cleaning costs will be chargeable if more than 4 persons wish to stay at the villa. 6 adults maximum + 2 Cots can stay very comfortably at our large luxury villa.
Discounts given for anyone booking the Villa for Long Term Let of at least 1 month or longer.
If guests damage our family home we reserve the right to change our bookings terms and conditions.
Pay 50% on confirmation of booking and remaining 50% outstanding balance 1 month before departure.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Heated swimming pool. Hot tub jacuzzi spa. Its own covered, relaxing and reading area. Second Floor Private sunbathing balcony area. Large patio extended areas around the swimming pool for sunbathing. Sky TV. We have built a wall all around the property to ensure we have complete privacy and relaxation. The swimming pool areas can be locked off from our children for security and safety. Our Children have many games at our large family villa, including PlayStation. We have 3 Large Double bedrooms. All our 3 families have regularly swapped villas with other villa owners on a direct exchange basis. Long term Lets preferred.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- water parks
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 2 Seperate bathrooms. The third upstairs separate master bedroom has its own en-suite marble bathroom with wc, bath/shower and bidet. The downstairs marble bathroom also has wc, Bath/Shower. All shower and washing towels are provided for each guest.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 Adults easily (3 Large Bedrooms) + 2 Cots Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs is the master bedroom suite with a king sized bed, with its own dressing area and fitted wardrobes, en-suite marble bathroom with separate bath TV and large private sun terrace. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have twin beds and both have fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Large South Facing Detached Private Ideal family holiday Villa which gets the sun all day. It is set in a private residential peaceful location with all year round sunshine. The three large bedrooms provide ample room for up to 6 adults. If you do not wish to use the private electrically heated swimming pool or 7 seater Hot Tub Jacuzzi Spa or sunbathe outside around the fully walled private Poolside or Canarian Barbacue Areas there are separate indoor downstairs Lounge, Dining and Reading Areas to either watch the SKY satellite TV, watch DVDs, play games, use the Playstation 2 or read from our two extensive bookcases. There are many Playstation Games, DVD's, books and even numerous board games such as Chess, Monopoly, Scrabble, Boggle, Draughts, Snakes and Ladders, Sudoku for children and even Pub Quiz games for adults. Ample parking for 3 cars. The villa is available for long term lets. Outside: Own luxury private swimming pool 8m x 4m electrically heated (extra) and 7 seater Hot Tub Jacuzzi spa (extra), surrounded by terracotta floor tiles and enclosed in a very private and secluded garden with its own pool lighting for evening/night time illumination. Poolside Barbecue, 10 sunbeds, 3 outdoor dining tables and 12 chairs. The Villa has its own wall all around the property, ideal for both privacy and also for the safety of children by being fully enclosed. All swimming pool areas can be locked off to prevent children from entering. At both ground level and the first floor level is a fully secluded private sunbathing balcony area both providing total privacy for sunbathing around the pool area. The upper first floor balcony sunbathing terrace area have their own sunbeds and table and chairs. There are very large extended sunbathing and patio areas all around the pool for use with the Canarian Barbacue. The villa is fitted with shutters for security. Utility Room: 2 separate utility rooms containing a washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes airers, lilos, boats, pool toys and additional storage. There is a separate allocated reading area with relaxing rocking chairs and couches to read in the cool shade. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A professional English management Company change Towels (not beach towels) and bed linen to look after you during your stay. Maid service provided. The swimming pool and The Hot Tub Jacuzzi Spa is also professionally cleaned and pH balanced every week. Other: The lounge doors overlook the private walled swimming pool. There is a wall all around the perimeter of the property ensuring the villa is fully enclosed. With its own pool lighting. Allowing you to sit out until late evening in The Hot Tub Jacuzzi Spa.