Villa in Corralejo, Fuerteventura - Peaceful Location And Very Private Ground Floor Sunbathing Terrace
This property is a two bedroom semi-detached villa within a small private tourist development. It is equipped to the highest standards with all modern conveniences that you would expect in your own home.The sun terrrace is completely private with an out door hot tub. Wi Fi available. Swimming pool and baby pool in the complex. Bars and restaurants within short walking distance.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in Ireland with my husband and 2 children.
Guestbook comments from the owner
just back had a great time all went very well weather was fab villa was great all the family had a ball thanks for all your help will be in touch in the future,harry traynor
I would like to say Thank you for making it so convenient for us to pay when we got home and also for letting us stay on the extra days too. The Villa was a great space and worked out perfect for us ..a very relaxing holiday had by all and a perfect space for Joe our three year old too. the spa bath was very popular with all of us..Dave was very efficient and was round to greet us soon after arriving and had prob with the washing machine and he was straight round to sort it,he also sorted wifi for duration of the stay for 20€ which was a bonus. So a big THANK YOU again for all and am already looking forward to our next trip to fuerte ..
1 holidaymaker review
HI Janet, We had a lovely stay in your villa and as we were there for just over 8weeks we found it had all we wanted to make our stay enjoyable, your advert was correct patio and sun terrace very private and the hot tub was lovely to cool down in, a quiet area but near to a great supermarket and bar.A car not needed as not too far to walk to resort, but taxis are all around the area and are very cheap to hire.The weather was good, and could recommend your villa to friends, thanks again for making our stay enjoyable. Evelyn
From the Owner
“We love to holiday in Fuerteventura as it is a beautiful island with fabulous beaches. The island is ideal for families and couples.”
Activity and Interests
5 mins drive from The Parc Natural and the famous sand dunes. The little fishing village of El Cotillo is about 20 mins drive where the beaches are very quiet. The Northern beaches are ideal for small children with sheltered coves. Excellent fishing to be had.
Fuerteventura airport is an easy 30 mins drive, with maps and directions supplied. We would recommend a car to appreciate this beautiful Island. Airport taxi fare is approx 30 euros. Car hire can be had for approx. 180 euros per week.
Corralejo town centre is an easy 25-30 mins stroll away although there are bars and shops only 10 mins away. The Baku Water Park and twice weekly market are 15 mins away. There is an excellent supermarket with 5 minutes walk from the villa.
No matter what your taste in food is Corralejo has a restaurant to suit your needs. There are ample bars for a quiet drink or bars that provide live music. Banks and supermarkets are plentiful.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking can be made by bank transfer or bank draft. A provisional booking may be made and held for 3 days to allow for flights to be booked. After that time either a non refundable deposit of £150 is received or the booking will be cancelled. The balance is to be paid 8 weeks before travel.
Flexible to suit your needs.
Notes on prices:
Extra special offers available for 3 week or longer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This villa is very peaceful with a lovely pool on the complex.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath/shower, WC, bidet and wash hand basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms + Cot) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, large fitted wardrobe and fans. Bedroom 2 with twin single beds and fitted wardrobes and fans. Convertible sofa bed in sitting room can sleep a further 2, if required. Travel cot and high chair also included.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is deal for couples and families with young children. The lower sun terrace is totally safe having a locking door to the complex. The roof terrace is accessed via a spiral staircase. Smoking is permitted only on sun terrace. Outside: The complex of Los Abanicos has been designed with the visitor in mind with lush grass and typical Canarian plants and trees around the walk ways which are lit a night for your safety and convenience. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels, tea towels are included and changed weekly. Other: Private terrace area, Hot tub, sun loungers, table and chairs. Stunning views.