Villa in Port of Addaya, Menorca.Balearic Islands - Situated In Peaceful Front Row Position
This is a luxury 6 bedroom / 6 bathroom detached villa. It occupies a secluded front row location in the quiet resort of Port Addaya. It has wonderful river views out to the open sea. All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, dehumidifier units and are split over 3 levels with steps leading down from the road. All rooms are beautifully furnished and all small windows have mosquito nets fitted. The property has a private roof terrace which gives stunning river/sea views. The swimming pool is complimented with a spacious patio area which has layouts, tables, chairs and parasols together with a barbecue. There is a shaded area with table and chairs.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic Villa, Brilliant Stay.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just to let you know we all had a fabulous time at the villa, we have stayed at a number of villas over the years and this was the best.
The villa is very clean and spacious, there were 13 people in our party and there was plenty of room.
There was also more than enough tables, chairs, crockery etc. for us all to dine together outside and take in the great view of the river/inlet to the rear of the property.
We used the roof terrace, balconies and pool area a lot for eating, relaxing and taking in the view.
Also the cleaners who came mid-week were friendly, efficient and did a great job.
Port D’Addaia is quiet and not very commercialised which is great if you want a relaxing holiday. The supermarket is about 6 minutes’ walk away and seems to have all things that you would need to self-cater.
They also have freshly baked bread which they bake throughout the day.
Near the supermarket is a Tapas Restaurant, and Indian restaurant and the El castillo bar which also does good food and shows the football.
Also at the back of the supermarket there is a tennis court which you can hire for 10 euro’s an hour from the El Castillo bar.
The Port is also about 6 minutes’ walk away. This is also very picturesque and has a restaurant and a business where you can hire paddle boards and kayaks.
It is also worth strolling along to the viewing point in Port D’Addaia ( which is about 10 minutes’ walk ) to see the view across the headland.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic Villa, Brilliant Stay.
13 people in three families beginning of August '16 for 10 days. We were all comfortable and not on top of each other in this spacious place. All rooms are well appointed and suitable for those in them. Some lovely surprises like the roof terrace and balconies. The pool area is beautiful and the photos do not do it justice. Lovely situation with excellent restaurants in the port and village. Close to a spectacular beach at Arenal den Castell with good transport links or a very enjoyable walk. A special mention should go to the whole package of the villa as it is excellent value for a tremendous place.
This was our 8th stay at this lovely villa. It is better far far better than the photos may portray. The villa is very well furnished and everything you may need -plus- is provided, and perfectly situated in a quiet residential area. The pool and surrounding area is a perfect outdoor/ indoor area, space for sunbathing, eating, and cooking if you like a bar-b-q . Indoors, everything is provided, there is lots of space, and plenty of seating for eating or just 'vegging out' . Rest
We had the most amazing week at this villa in July. Our party consisted of a family with teenagers, a family with young children, a young couple and an older couple. The villa is suitable for all ages and has so much space. The photos really do not show how lovely the villa is. We found it exceptionally clean with great facilities and the maintenance team very helpful. There are shops and restaurants a few minutes walk away and the larger supermarket and doctor is only a few minutes in the car. Parking is easy at the front of the villa. The port is beautiful and there are boat rides available among other activities. The outdoor dining space and BBQ were fab and so useful to have 2 large fridges when there is a larger group. The swimming pool was perfect for the whole group and the views were exceptionally beautiful. The area is quiet with plenty of atmosphere and fun places to go and see. I can highly recommend this villa and hope to stay there again myself.
We have stayed in this villa 6 times now, and it is as good now as it was the first time. The property is well maintained, clean, and furnished to a very high standard. Everything you could need is well provided for. The location is quiet, with views across the small estuary to the sea and small marina. The swimming pool and surrounding area is a day long sun trap, but more than adequate shade is provided if needed, with plenty of outdoor furniture. This area also provides plenty of space for outdoor dining, whether a lazy lunch, or an evening barbeque.
Car hire is certainly not essential here,unless you want to tour around. The local supermarket is extremely well stocked, and the local restaurants serve very good food at very reasonable prices. This is the perfect villa for a group of friends or family looking for a quiet relaxing break in the sun.
Activity and Interests
Safe sandy beaches at Macaret and Son Parc a few minutes drive away.
Mahon airport 20/25 minutes drive.
Car Hire is recommended if you want to get out and about and for shopping.
Mahon is 20/25 minutes drive. The fishing village of Fornells is a 15/20 minute drive and offers a good variety of restaurants and water sports.
Local shops and English, Irish and Spanish bars/restaurants are 8 minutes walk away - also souvenir/paper shop and supermarket. Tennis courts are available for hire from the Supermarket. The port of Addaya is within a walking distance from the villa and has a chandlers shop; offers boat engine and boat maintenance service - has a bar with internal and outside seating - this port is well worth a visit if you enjoy sailing or anything to do with or have an interest sailing.
Boat excursions for up to 12 persons run twice a day 7 days a week from the port (weather permitting).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £14 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% non-returnable deposit will be required, the remaining balance will be due 6 weeks before your holiday starts.
Changeover day is flexible.
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted are for groups of up to 8 people. If there are more than 8 people in your group please enquire for a price.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathrooms to Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2 (1st floor) & 3 (Ground Floor) Bathrooms on 1st & 2nd Floor & 6th is on the same level as the pool with walk-in shower. All have a WC and sink. 1 bathroom has bath & shower, 5 have showers, 3 bathrooms have bidet
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, king double bed, 18" TV, DVD, SKY Bedrooms 2&3,double beds Bedroom 4,double bed/Lounge Bedroom 5, single bed, bunk beds. Bedroom 6,(family room),2 single/double,bunk beds. Fitted wardrobes througout; small windows have mosquito nets
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms have air-conditioning / heating and dehumidifier units. All rooms are fully suitable for children. There is also a selection of DVDs for holiday makers to watch. There is a Safe. A high chair and play pen are available. A cot can be hired. Internet access. Outside: The property has a 9x5m private swimming pool, heating is an optional extra. The terraces and pool area have tables chairs and sun loungers. There is a patio around the pool together with a BBQ. There is a shaded area where you can sit and eat or just relax. Utility Room: Located on the same level as the swimming pool. Washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, sink. Kettle, plastic cups and plates etc. American style fridge freezer with 'ready to use' ice maker. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be clean on arrival and should be left as you find it.A weekly clean will be included for any bookings of 2 weeks or more.Additional cleaning and Maid Service can be arranged for a supplement. Bed linen and towels will be changed weekly. Other: Bedroom 6 is a family room with patio doors and lovely views. It has 2 single beds and bunk beds. Full length mirror, chest of drawers. On the first floor there is a quiet area with leather arm chairs.This area overlooks the river & leads to a balcony.