Villa near Val del Rei and Benagil, Nr. Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Western Algarve - Gorgeous Countryside Setting With 360 Degree Views,nicely secluded,5 Mins Drive To The Beaches
Villa Daniela is a characterful stylish family villa in the countryside with wide ocean views to the S. and N. wide views towards the Monchique mountains.(1 foto shows the entire villa) All accommodation being on one level. The big half circular shaped lounge as other areas has pink marble floor and fire place, it extends to a south-ocean veranda well shaded against summer heat, with big marble table for meals, the spacious kitchen and lounge have dining tables. Two double bedrooms (1 king size), one twin bedroom, all have en-suite full bathrooms. Along the big pool area(+shower) is a well furnished bar(fridge,radio) and BBQ. An outside jacuzzi is available on request. All around the property, crazy marble paths flanked by Algarvian subtropical vegetation and a lily fishpond. The crazy Minigolf is unique. On top a sunroof terrace with stupendous views. Villa Daniela is in between the Val del Rey and Benagil area of the main holiday resort Carvoeiro, which is part of Lagoa town, beaches at 5 mins.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We instructed our English architect to build this family villa as a peaceful delightful family home, obviously since 1986 we permanently modernised and extended, e.g. building a well equipped bar next to the swimming pool, a funny minigolf under the trees, childrens playground, etc.
The kitchen and bedrooms have since been modernised, although most of our furniture remains stylish for British standards as we like it
We let it out in the summer as we have no more schoolgoing children and to recuperate part of all our maintenance expenses.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa was fantastic, we would love to go back (Mat Pine-Croydon,aug.2013)
We really ejoyed the place, great surroundings,pool area+jacuzzi nicely secluded, we enjoyed the many features of the villa and look forward to visit again (summer 2013, Ivesons-Sevenoaks
We had a really fantastic time in your villa, it is really beautiful and very homely, our children loved swimming in the big pool everyday and we loved watching the wildlive surrounding, the minigolf was great fun. "Ursula Currall" Aug. 2012.
We loved the house – quirky and great. Thanks so much. Will you have us again? regards. Carol x
We ate every meal at the marble table, with the gates open so that we could enjoy the view, we liked the old furniture it has character. The pool was so lovely for us and we spent hours in it playing all sorts of ball games! Kind regards, Ros.
1 holidaymaker review
As we drove up to the villa at the start of our family holiday, I just knew that we had made the right choice. I wasn't wrong. The truly romantic atmosphere took us in from the beginning. So much to admire - from the traditional little chapel as we entered the grounds, to the impressive garden housing various treasures such as a dainty lily pond and stone "love" seat. The crazy golf was so much fun and something for all the family to enjoy as was the welcoming pool. The children had the time of their lives. And what amazing views of the sea and countryside from the roof terrace! Inside the villa, we loved the wonderful unique style of the rooms and furniture. What a lovely change to stay in a place with such character. We felt so happy and relaxed. No doubt we will return to this special place.
From the Owner
“We are still in love with the site and like to come there even in winter. Romantic atmosphere, especially from the sunroofterrace reaching to the atlantic and mountains. In high season when elsewhere as in the center its crowded you find here exclusive privacy.”
Activity and Interests
Carvoeiro is one of the Algarve's bustling fishing villages with plenty of shops, banks, restaurants and bars and beautiful sandy beaches. Only 2 miles from the Villa, 5 mins by car.
If you like walking at 20 mins or less than a 5 mins drive is the nearest beach of Benagil, nestled in a broad cove, popular with tourists and fishermen, who take you for trips to surrounding coves.At Benagil you find also 4 good mediumpriced restaurants. Another very pretty nearby beach is Praia Marinha.
Faro Airport is 35 miles,motorway until Lagoa, approx 40mins by car. Car hire is recommended, we gladly can arrange it for you at best rates available.
Google earth position: N 37 06' 2265 W 8 26' 0602 or 37.10358 N - 8.43453 W
Carvoeiro and Lagoa Center with dozens of restaurants shops
and supermarkets are at 2 miles, 5 mins drive. Portimao with its attractive famous Praia da Rocha is only at 6 miles crossing the huge Arade rivermouth bridge. Albufeira at 15 miles only over motorway or road EN125. The huge Algarvian styled shopping center on the road towards Albufeira is only a 15min drive, with boutiques, hypermarket, restaurants, cinemas.
Zoo with children entertainment,shows and crazygolf, Zoomarine, and water slides are within 10mins drive by car. In walking distance you find two rustic bar-restaurants('O Lagarte' and 'Pescadeiro') serving all inclusive meals with drinks for less than a tenner! Well customised also by locals.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
On booking a deposit of £200 is required. Payment in full to be paid 6 weeks before commencement of your holiday.
This deposit will also serve as security deposit and returned after leaving the property satisfactorily.
At the advertised rents there is a Discount for 2 weeks or more.
Changeover days are flexible.
Notes on prices:
You get considerable DISCOUNTS for bookings of 2 weeks or more, please enquire for details.Prices are inclusive if needed extras for children.For use of Jacuzzi-hotwaterspa, a fee of £70 weekly. Aircon inclusive in peak season.
Pay £ 150 deposit on booking, remains as security deposit, pay total rental amount 6 weeks before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The heart of all to it is the big swimmingpool, with its roman styled curve and arches around”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bathrooms en-suite and fully equipped with bidet and wc. Hairdryers supplied.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps Upto 7 (3 Bedrooms) W/ Air Cond. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, airco and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double bed, airco and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, airco and ensuite bathroom. Airco incl. only "highseason",but fans provided in all rooms and mosquitonetting
- Notes on accommodation: We are child friendly and can provide the use of a cot/junior bed, high chair and pushchairs at no extra charge. Young children's sand playground with toys. Of course your own private mini golf, with equipment! As mentioned before there are fans provided in every room, Aircon is inclusive in highseason, the extra charge is weekly £25 p/unit offseason. At the advertised rents there is a discount for 2 weeks or more. Outside: The private swimming pool is 10m x 5m with a shallow area for children paddling.In the big and sunny pool area is a fully equipped bar with fridge and next to it a big BBQ. Around the property crazy marble paths lead to greek style columns and arches and statues. There are a variety of subtropical shrubs, palm trees, cacti and various fruit trees. Not to be forgotten is the large roof terrace with 360degr. views,S.the ocean, N.the Monchique mountainrange. For young children, (up to 6 years) there is a sanded play area with a seesaw and slide. Recently I built a crazy minigolf covering a mostly shaded part of the extensive subtropical garden, you get free use of the equipment. The jacuzzi is well situated under a canopy and trees. In the same area is a basketballstand. The swimmingpool is equipped with a rollon/rolloff cover what keeps clean and temperature up outside summer season Utility Room: Ironing facilities. A safe free available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included. Maid service is weekly. Linen changed once a week. Midweek change towels provided. Beach-towels,-umbrellas,-inflatables and -chairs also provided free, thus you have not to put it in your limited plane luggage! Other: Bedrooms,bathrooms,kitchen and living space have mosquitonetting and pluginrepellants. Several roomfans. The outdoor jacuzzi is well situated under a canopy and trees.