Villa Near Nr Los Cristianos, Tenerife - Peaceful Location 100m From The Sea
A lovely detached private villa with own heated pool (small extra cost to pay for electric), in an exclusive area of Tenerife. Described as the ‘best kept secret on Tenerife’ so don't spread it around. A short drive to the beautiful beaches of Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas.
Top Traveller Review
Great villa, lovely pool!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
4 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Great villa, lovely pool!
This is a quiet neighbourhood with easy access to the TF1, shops and bars. The villa has everything you need- particularly loved the fact that there were things in cupboards (teabags, cooking oil, a few tins) and you didn't have to buy absolutely every tiny thing, also that you could leave stuff knowing it'd be left. Everything works, was comfortable and easy. The pool is fab, so clean, private and a good size (8x4) and as warm as a bath- needed as it was a bit chilly still in April. My only issue was that it's quite close to the airport and you do get a bit of aircraft noise. It didn't really bother us or keep us awake but it might some people. Overall great value and a splendid week- proper home from home (if only our home had a pool like that....!). Thanks David.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Visit the Piramids at Guiamar just a 20 mins drive on the TF1
Less than 100m and you are at the sea - more of a natural beach. The golden beaches of Los Cristianos are just a short drive away.
Car hire is recommended but lots have stayed at the villa without, using taxis as transport.
Los Cristianos is the nearest well known resort a short drive away.
Several local bars and restaurants with many more a short distance away. If you like sea food the famous restaurants of Los Abrigos are close by.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% will be required to hold your chosen dates and the final balance will be payable 12 weeks before departure as normal.
Friday is the big changeover day in Tenerife. But in recent times Tuesday is catching up. Infact now we have several airlines giving a daily service anything is possible... so just ask.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
£595 per week. Christmas, New Year, Easter, July & August £795
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The en suite bathroom has bath/shower, toilet, bidet, sink and mirrors (well lit). The house bathroom has bath/shower, wc, sink, mirrors (well lit) washing machine (no extra charge).
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a double with en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds (next to the house bathroom at the other end of the villa). (The 3rd bedroom has all our personal effects locked away).
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We do not believe in ‘extras’ all we ask is that if you wish to have the pool heated we charge £7.14p per day (£50 per week). We feel that for the people who cannot or do not wish to swim, or do not like the water too warm, it is unfair to ask them to pay extra. Outside: Outside we have lots of room with tropical plants around in the front garden. Large terrace around the 9x4m heated pool with Roman steps (to allow easy entrance and exit to and from the pool). A pool cover and roller to keep in the temperature of the pool, we strongly recommend that the cover is replaced when you finish your swim. The pool has lights at night to add extra lighting. You have sea view from the terrace lounge and kitchen. We have 4 private sun beds, parasol and stand, large table and 4 chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels are provided (including tea towels). Beach towels are not provided. Other: A separate dining room is to the front end of the lounge.