Apartment in Villefranche Sur Mer, Cote d'Azur
Villefranche Sur Mer is nestled between Nice and Monte Carlo and is easily accessible by bus, train or car. It is a beautiful medieval town steeped in history. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and many lovely walks though the town to have a go at before you decide which restaurant to hit for lunch or dinner. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the apartment and you pass all the lovely seafront bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
My wish was always to have a place in France and luckily with a lot of hard work I made it.
I have some lovely French and English friends who live in Villefranche and over the years they have become great friends.
I met a lovely lady called Karen September who looks after my place and she has been and is my guardian angel for my apartment whilst I live in England.
My apartment is in such a lovely place and all within easy walking distance, I feel very very lucky to have this little pied a terre.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“Always wanted a little lovely place by the sea and of course France due to the brilliant food they serve.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
Nice, Cote d'Azur Airport is 15 minutes drive in a taxi.
It is 25 mintes on the bus.
Monaco/Monte Carlo is 10 minutes on the train
Nice is 10 minutes on the bus
Cannes is 30 minutes on the bus
St Tropez is 1 1/2 hours on the bus
Antibes is 30 minutes on the bus
Grasse is 45 minutes on the bus
Italy is 1 hour on the train
Menton is 30 minutes on the train
The local supermaket Spar is 10 metres from the apartment. All the banks, bakeries and butchers are within 20 metres of the appartment. Many restaurants are dotted about in the town of Villefranche and there are about 12 restaurants on the seafront which is 50 metres away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Payment is by cheque to J M E Johnson. Payment in full is due 6 weeks prior to departure. Deposit of £100 is required for the keys which is refundable when the keys are returned to me by signed post.
Arrival and departures are flexible. You can stay for either 5 days plus or 1 week or 2 weeks etc.
8 weeks in advance
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size double bed.
- Notes on accommodation: All room have radiators which you switch on and control yourself. There is a water immersion switch in the electric box to switch on to heat up the water. The water is very very hot. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels except beach towels and linen is provided. The property is cleaned and towels and linen are changed every time there is a new booking.