Villa in Catalkoy, nr. Kyrenia, North Cyprus - 10 mins Drive from Beaches and Restaurants
Villa Manzara completely lives up to its name, offering stunning sea and mountain panoramas. This is a stylish, well equipped and spacious 3 bedroomed villa with private 10m x 5m pool and an adjoining round 0.8m deep children's pool.
Around the pools are large terrace and patio areas with table and chairs for 6 for alfresco dining. The villa is air-conditioned and is the ideal holiday accommodation for families and those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday.
Included in the price is 2GB per week 3G wi-fi internet access. (If you find you need more bandwidth, you are able to purchase top-ups at your own cost.)
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Ideal for a relaxing holiday" Mr & Mrs F, Sept 2013
"Very large villa. Internal appliances good. Very relaxing holiday. Stayed in a number of villas in north Cyprus & this rates as one of the best." Mr & Mrs Y, July 2013
"Thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful peaceful holiday", C & D, June 2012
"Wonderful stay. Excellent villa, Well equipped & very conducive to a very relaxing stay", F & J, July 2011
"One of the best equipped villas we have stayed in", S & R, June 2011
"Superb", May 2011
"It has everything you could want & really is a 'home from home', C & A, October 2010
"Spacious rooms, well stocked, lovely pool & amazing views", O & J, July 2010
"Another delightful relaxing week", S & G, June 2010
"Appreciated all the extras provided to make our holiday that much more special and carefree", Mr & Mrs J, Essex, Sep 2009
"Had a wonderful time in a fab villa", Mrs L, Andover, Aug 2009
"Villa Manzara is definately value for money", Mrs B, Berkshire, May 2009
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is just 10 minutes drive away.
Ercan airport situated on north side of island is approx 45 minutes drive. Larnaca airport situated on south side of the island, approx 90 minutes drive (this option involves border crossing). Car hire is essential as the villa is located away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
Kyrenia, famous for its picturesque harbour, mosques, historic castle, shops, supermarkets, tavernas, bars, restaurants and casinos is only a 15 minute drive away.
The village of Catalkoy, with local shops, cafes, restaurants and mosque is just a few minutes away.
Also within 10 minutes drive are beaches, unspolit countryside, and sporting activities, including golf, hiking, horse riding, tennis, parasailing, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
There are regular flights from Heathrow and Stansted to Ercan airport in northern Cyprus that are 'semi-direct', which means that they touch down in Turkey for 45 minutes, but you do not have to get off or change planes. To book flights to Ercan, you can use Turkish Airlines or a charter airline such as Pegasus.
You also have the option of flying to Larnaca in southern Cyprus. This route has the advantage of having much more frequent flights, and from more airports in the UK. You can book direct with airlines like BA and EasyJet
2. Airport Transfer
I would recommend you are collected and taken back to either airport, and I am happy to organise this for you. Normally the cost of a taxi transfer for a for Ercan is £25 each way and for Larnaca is £50 each way.
3. Car Hire
A car is essential for your stay, and my representative can provide this for you at reasonable cost. As an example of prices, a Ford Focus type car with air conditioning costs £25 per day during the summer.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A 50% deposit of total rental is required to secure the booking, paid either by cheque or bank transfer.
Balance is required 8 weeks before the start of the holiday, together with a refundable breakage deposit of £150 to be paid with the final balance.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Family Bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- En-suite bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor Toilet - Toilet
- En-suite (first floor) to bedroom 1 with shower, sink and wc. Large family bathroom (first floor) with bath, shower, sink and wc. WC (ground floor) with sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (first floor) with double bed, built-in wardrobe, air conditioning, en suite bathroom, room safe and balcony. Bedroom 2 (first floor) with 2 single beds, air conditioning and balcony. Bedroom 3 (first floor) with 2 single beds, air conditioning and balcony.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is a large collection of books, DVDs, and board games at the villa. There is also a high chair and travel cot available. We can arrange for any food and drink you would like to be delivered for your arrival (and this can be very useful if you are arriving late at night) - just ask. Sorry, no pets. Outside: Large garden enclosed with stone walls, 6 sunloungers with cushions, table and 6 chairs, 1 large parasol. Private main overflow pool (10m x 5m) and adjoining round children's pool (0.8m deep). Utility Room: Downstairs storage room with ironing board and iron, airer and pool toys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, bath towels and pool towels included. The villa is cleaned prior to every arrival. Our fantastically helpful housekeeper lives nearby and is very happy to help with any questions or issues that arise during your stay. Other: All bedrooms have ample wardrobe space. There is also a hair dryer and numerous other small additions throughout the villa to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.