Villa in Salobrena, Costa Tropical - May be Rented as3 Bedrooms (Sleeping 6) or 2 Bedrooms (Sleeping 4)
Off road parking on private driveway with access to villa on same level. All rooms-including one bedroom with twin beds and another with double bed-on one level plus master bedroom with kingsize bed and en-suite bathroom upstairs. Private pool equipped with sunloungers downstairs. With four separate terraces in the villa sun and spectacular views are available at all times of day. Winter visitors can choose to use central heating and pay only for oil used.
About the Owner
Monica and Malcolm discovered Salobrena in the 1980s and spent many happy years having holidays there . In a moment of madness we purchased a building plot and eventually had our own villa "Las Golondrinas" ( The Swallows ) built to our own design .
We are semi retired now and live near Norfolk , East Anglia in the UK and stay in Las Golondrinas whenever we can .
The photo above shows us exploring the Sierra Nevada near Granada . We like to think we still have a sense of adventure but have to admit the walks we take may be getting a little shorter !
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“Nowhere can really be described as "unspoilt " these days - but Salobrena is more unspoilt than most . Certainly it was in the 1980 s when we discovered it . The Urbanisation Monte de los Almendros has a good balance of holiday properties and residential homes owned by many different nationalities .”
Activity and Interests
Salobrena beach can be seen from the villa and is only a 5 minute drive away.
You have a choice of 3 airports to travel to Salobrena. All these airports are served by budget airlines.
Malaga-75 minutes drive.
Granada-45 minutes drive.
Almeria-105 minutes drive.
A hire car is recommended.
The old historic town of Salobrena is a 5 minute drive away and Motril with its large supermarkets etc 10 minutes.
The Palaces of the Alhambra in Granada are less than a 60 minute drive away.
As well as a private pool there is a communal swimming pool and tennis courts that guests may use.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Nov 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking deposit of 25% required and balance to be paid 8 weeks before start of let.
We also ask for a breakages deposit of £200 which will be refunded to you within 1 week of your return.
Normal changeover day is Saturday - others by agreement.
Normal arrival time after 4pm.
Normal departure time before 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Payment in euros acceptable. Negotiable prices for longer winter lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“We have tried to make Las Golondrinas into our second home and have been gratified when guests have remarked that it has a "homely" feel to it . We do not let intensively as a business but do need some rental revenue to help towards the upkeep of the villa .”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible ...
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom with bath, shower cubicle, washbasin, wc and bidet. Second bathroom with bath + shower,washbasin, wc and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, kingsize bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom and private terrace. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and patio door to terrace. Bedroom 3 with double bed. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes .
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms and lounge have ceiling fans. Villa is fully centrally heated. We prefer guests not to smoke in the villa. Outside: Private pool 8m x 4m and terrace with sunloungers plus side terrace and gardens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels changed weekly.