Townhouse in Los Naranjos de Marbella, Nr. Puerto Banus, Spain - Peaceful Location Within Walking Distance To Puerto Banus And Local Supermarket
One of the larger Style 3 bedroom Townhouses in Los Naranjos De Marbella, situated less than a mile from Puerto Banus with its restaurants, shops and marina. The sandy beaches next to the marina include watersports and beach restaurants. The urbanisation offers numerous facilities including; supermarket, shops, tennis courts, golf and the Clubhouse has a restaurant, pool, bar and internet centre. Marbella is just a 10 minute drive or there is a regular bus service that stops 100 yards from the house. Marbella offers some of the best Golf courses in Europe. Nueva Andalucia has has 4 golf courses with several more within a short drive.
About the Owner
About Jeremy Sutton
I am a chartered surveyor who works in the property industry. married with three daughters. I have travelled to the Marbella area for holidays since I was 16 and bought the property in Spain with my wife to escape the London weather.
Jeremy Sutton purchased this house in 2006
Why Jeremy Sutton chose West Costa del Sol
The Marbella area is beautiful, fantastic beaches, restaurants and guaranteed weather. We chose Puerto Banus as it's very central, we can walk to the port and have quick access by car into Marbella or Estipona.
What makes this house unique
Our urbanisation is very well maintained and has excellent on site facilities with tennis courts, a club house & restaurant and a supermarket.
From the Owner
“The Marbella area is beautiful, fantastic beaches, restaurants and guaranteed weather. We chose Puerto Banus as it's very central, we can walk to the port and have quick access by car into Marbella or Estipona.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Spealist Golf Tours can be arranged for all levels of player(s), please contact me for more details.
Located within walking distance to sandy beaches at Puerto Banus, offering watersports and numerous beach bars and restaurants. Marbella beaches are a 5min drive away.
Los Naranjos is approximately 35 minutes drive from Malaga Airport along the new N340 motorway. You can hire a car or transfer either by Taxi or bus service from the airport to Marbella. There is a regular bus service from Marbella to Los Naranjos.
Puerto Banus is less than 1 mile away, San Pedro is less than 2 miles away and Marbella is 3 miles.
Seville, Granada, Ronda and Gibraltar are all within a 1 - 2 hour drive.
We recommend you visit Orange Square in Marbella Old Town and Los Abanicos in Benahavis.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£129|
To make a reservation, a booking form will be sent to you for completion. Min 50% is payable at time of reservation with remainder due 6 weeks before arrival. A further 150 euros min is required as a security deposit and held towards breakages and damage. This is refunded following satisfactory inspection of the property after departure. Additionally a small cleaning charge of 85 euros is due upon leaving and a meet & greet charge of 25 Euros, if required, paid to our agent in Spain. We apply a discount to the weekly rental cost for out of School Holiday bookings.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday but am flexible.
Notes on prices:
All prices are for the property per week in euros. Payment must be transferred to the owners bank account in Spain. A small cleaning charge is payable on leaving the house in addition to the rental.
5% Discount available for longer lets over 2 weeks.
5% Discount available for advance bookings over 12 months.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our urbanisation is very well maintained and has excellent on site facilities with tennis courts, a club house & restaurant and a supermarket.”
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- There are 2 bathrooms on the 1st floor, one en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, and vanity wash basin. Second bathroom accessed from landing with bath/shower over, wc, bidet and vanity washbasin. Separate wc on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 1 has a king sized double bed with ensuite bathroom and large south facing sun terrace. Bedroom 2 has double bed with access to a south facing sun terrace. Bedroom 3 has a king size double bed with access to a balcony
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The private garden leads directly to the pool area which is secure and gated and only 9 houses have direct access. There is air-conditioning and heating. The house has a cot and thee property is ideal for family or group holidays. Outside: There is a table and chairs on the patio and parking outside the property. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All guests will be greeted upon arrival, shown round the property and keys handed over. Linen and bathroom towels are supplied and changed weekly. The property is cleaned weekly. Shopping upon arrival and additional cleaning/linen changes can be arranged. Other: The property includes a roof terrace.