Holiday Home in Tresnuraghes, Nr. Bosa, Sardinia - Quiet Village Location, 3km from Beach
We believe that a holiday is about relaxation and comfort and we aim to provide both of these in our holiday home, we also believe that cleanliness is a major factor in delivering both and are confident that you will not be disappointed, this is borne out by the number of guests who keep returning year on year to stay with us. Our bungalow comprises a large comfortable lounge. Modern kitchen with dining facility. Luxury bathroom. 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms. Outside a large garden with several fruit trees and fresh herbs for guests to enjoy when in season, south facing sun terrace enjoying all day sunshine. External out house with washing facilities.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a superb relaxing holiday, thought the villa was excellent and really liked Tresnuraghes and Bosa. The first impression on entering the villa was really good, and the 'welcome pack' very thoughtful. Thank you for allowing us to stay".
Tony and Chris Holland August 2006.
"Thank you very much. We had a fantastic time".
Ian, Dianne, Alex & Sophie March 2007.
"Thanks for letting us stay in your fantastic house, it was simply lovely. The house was well thought out and lots of love and time has gone into making the stay very enjoyable. We loved it".
Helen Johnson. March 2007.
Please visit 'Bel Giardino' on tripadvisor for our reviews by previous clients
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is approximately 5km away and is a small coved area which remains quiet and not heavily poulated, there are some fantastic beaches all the way down the coast boasting blue seas and clean sand with Bosa beach (approx 8km) having twice in recent years been voted the cleanest beach in italy.
Car hire is essential due to the location of the property, with the nearest airport Alghero, which is approx 45 min drive, this is served via Stansted, East Midlands and John Lennon Airports, where many bargain flights through RyanAir can be obtained. Other airports inc Olbia (1hr 20) and Cagliari (2hrs). Air travel time is approx 2 hours from the UK.
The western coast of Sardinia is very unspoilt and so far uncommercialised, the main town here is Bosa which remains a favourite holiday destiation for Italians for the reason previously stated. This is the first town you reach when arriving from Alghero airport and is approximately 5km from Tresnuraghes. Located from here both inland and further down the coast are numerous towns and villages boasting many varied points of interest.
Tresnuraghes is typical of many villages in the area which at first appear to offer very little in the way of shops and restaurants, however, through a little exploration and the assistance of the holiday guide provided, you will find the area is full of many little shopping and dining gems! Bosa is a town of approximately 5000 inhabitants and has many things to offer inc scuba diving, boat trips, canoe and bicycle hire, many shops and restaurants, a castle, marina and beach area to name but a few. If walking is your hobby then directly from the bungalow you have access to open fields and countryside with many additional walks available from all around the area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% (non refundable) deposit is requested when making a booking with the balance due in full a minimum of six weeks prior to departure.
We currently operate Monday to Monday bookings but we are very flexible and will consider alternaive days where requested. Arrival time is requested after 4pm with departure by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for up to 4 people per week in UK Pounds.
For 5-6 people add £50 p/week.
Short term late availability upon request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Large completely refitted bathroom with bath/shower, sink and w/c.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a large room c/w double bed and bedside cabinets, triple wardrobe and large chest of drawers all new this year. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each comprise 2 twin beds, bedside cabinets and double wardrobes again all new.
- Notes on accommodation: The property is a detached bungalow located in a quiet area of the village looking out on to fields and hills. A guest welcome pack offering basic provisions (bread, tea, milk, biscuits etc) is provided upon arrival. Outside: Gas barbecue sun loungers, outside terrace dining facilities are all provided. Utility Room: Outside utility room with washing machine, which also houses the sun loungers when not required. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean linen is provided upon arrival with optional changes available upon request. All guests are provided with hand and bath towels, it is requested they provide their own beach towels. Other: Large garden area which has been carefully prepared for guests to enjoy the many fruit trees when in season, (inc. fig, apricot, pear, apple, lemon and prickley pear) additionally separate areas have been planted with a selection of herbs.