Townhouse in Parque da Floresta, Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location within Golf Resort with beach 2km away
Quinta do Montinho is a small community of beautifully designed village townhouses. The house has its own garden, together with communal swimming pool and landscaped gardens. Guests enjoy 30% green fee discount at Parque da Floresta Golf. There are many onsite activities including spa, health and fitness centre, floodlit tennis courts and bowling club. Horse riding and mountain bike trails are in the vacinity. For children there is the Floresta Fun Club which is open throughout Easter, July and August. A full programme of activities available (treasure hunts, pony trekking, face painting and excursions) will keep the chidren busy. There are coastline, countryside scenic walks in the South Western Algarve. The area will never disappoint, with so much natural beauty and many unspoilt beaches. The house has recently been updated offering more facilities and representing exellent value for money.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Salema, about 2km from the house or 5 minutes by car. The many other local beaches include Burgau, Luz, Lagos, Ingrina and Sagres.
The house is approx 100km (1 hour) from Faro airport and transfers are simple. Car hire is recommended as there are many wonderful beaches within the local coastline region of the Southwest Alentejo, and Costa Vincentina Natural Park must be explored and experienced.
To the west of the house lies the old town of Sagres, with its famous 'Fortaleza' maritime school and is approx 15km. The beach town of Salema is approx 2km. To the east of the house lies the famous nautical town of Lagos approx 10km.
The traditional sleepy village of Budens is within very short walking distance of the house and has a couple of wonderful and traditional restaurants, in particular O Tiago's.
The Golf and Leisure resort offers a variety of activities; flood-lit artificial grass and hard tennis courts, Championship bowling green clubhouse bar and restaurant, archery. There is also a spa offering the latest treatments for men and women including a fully equipped gym, exercise studio, sauna, steam room, solarium and small indoor pool. A year round fun club for 4-10yr olds is available and for children 8-16 there is a full programme of junior sports. Professional instruction is also available for tennis, bowls and golf. Other facilities available include horse riding, mountain biking, scuba diving, wind-surfing, walking tours, jeep safaris and boat cruises. Situated on the boundary of the Costa Vincentina Nature Reserve and surrounded by local fishing villages and towns with the scenic Monchique Mountains a 40 min drive away, there is plenty to see and do.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Stays of any duration are possible. A deposit of 20% is required to complete the booking (balance due 30 days in advance). If you cancel anytime, payments (less 100 Euros) are refunded if the unit is re-rented. Owner accepts payments by: Personal cheque.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Winter lets for more than 2 weeks between November/March from £250 per week. Daily rates available on request.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Both Recently updated. Bathroom 1 (guest bedroom) has toilet, bath/shower, bidet. heated towels, basin and large storage cupboard and heater. Bathroom 2 (en-suite to master bedroom) has toilet, spa bath, shower, bidet, heated towels, basin and heater.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Recently updated. The Master bedroom has a kingsize bed, two full wardrobes with mirror doors (including safe) and luxury en suite. Access to the patio and large garden. Recently updated. The Guest bedroom has 2 single beds, 3 mirrored wardrobes
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: In addition to the wood burning furnace there are individual heaters in the lounge/dining area and bedrooms. Baby Cot and High chair available on request at an additional fee Outside: The house has a beautiful spacious landscaped north facing private garden with and sun loungers and a gas barbeque is also available. Easy parking is available outside the property. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival. Fresh towels and cleaning are provided every other day. Other: Recently updated. The Dining room easily seats six people with patio access to a sunny south facing balcony with barbeque and panoramic views to the village of Budens and National Park.