Golf Apartment in Vila Sol, Vilamoura, Central Algarve
Vila Sol Village is the ideal choice for a short golf break or a family holiday. Situated within the grounds of Vila Sol Golf and Country Club, 20 minutes from Faro Airport, this luxury resort boasts a host of facilities catering for every need. With customer service support available, Vila Sol Village has three swimming pools (one heated), as well as a jacuzzi, a chilren's pool and a pool side bar serving drinks, lunch time meals and snacks. The two bedroom apartment sleeps 4 adults and is situated on the first floor with a terrace balcony over looking the spacious gardens of the village. The apartment is beautifully furnished and fully air-conditioned.Towels and linen supplied Free WiFi around pool area
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had a great holiday The apartment was very spacious and clean with all we needed to enjoy our holiday D Cayley
Apartment better than could have expected loved the resort everything within walking distance Definitely will come back! Mr & Mrs Taylor
Activity and Interests
Vilamoura beach is a 10 minute drive away and is next to the marina There is also a bus outside the resort which will take you to Quarteria bus station from there it is a 5 minute walk to the beach Quarteria, which hosts many bars and restaurants There are also water sports and beach bars at both
The resort is a 20 minute drive from Faro Inernational Airport and there are frequent flights from most major airports including scheduled and low cost Easyjet and Globespan airlines throughout the year.
Vilamoura itself is a modern town which surrounds its own spectacular, welcoming waterfront cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants as well as boasting a sophisticated casino on the marina. A taxi into Vilamoura is relatively inexpensive (c8 euros).
The beautiful market town of Loule is a ten minute drive from Vila Sol and the costal resorts of Albufeira and Carveiro for an enjoyable day out are within a short driving distance. Quarteria a 5 minute drive or pick up a bus outside resort
The adjacent town of Quatiera offers access to banks, supermarkets, many local restaurants and, of course, the customary fish, meat and fruit markets.
There is also a large supermarket 5 minute drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A £100 deposit is required on booking apartment. Balance required 4 weeks before arrival. A deposit of £100 will be added to the final balance to cover damage and/or breakages. This is refundable within 10 days of departure.
The availability is updated as soon as the apartment is booked. If the calender is shown as unknown, then the apartment is generally available.
Changeover day is flexible. Arrival and departure times will depend on other bookings but we will generally work around your flight times where possible
A £100 deposit is required on booking apartment. Balance required 4 weeks before arrival.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with a bath, shower, bidet and wc. Shower room with wc. Hairdryer supplied
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioned throughout, suitable for families with small children. Key pad outside for easy access on arrival and safe inside Outside: Resort include three swimming pools, one heated. Terrace balcony with patio furniture. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen supplied. Cleaning and linen change dependent on length of stay but can be arranged on request for a small charge Other: Cots and high chairs are available if required for a hire charge per week.