Villa in Sunset Ridge, Davenport, Florida, USA - Peaceful Gated Community, 12 mins from Disney
Enjoy your Disney vacation relaxing with the freedom and 'home from home' feeling you can’t get in a hotel at our lovely 5 bed/4 bath villa, ideal for multi-family holidays or a multi-generation family of upto 12 people visiting all the Orlando attractions. Located in Sunset Ridge, a peaceful gated community surrounded by orange groves, off Highway 27 1 mile from the intersection with the I-4, just 12 mins from Disney, 25 mins from other Premier Parks and Water Parks, near banks, 24 hr superstore, Tourist Info centre, local bars and restaurants. Award winning Southern Dunes & Champions Gate golf courses are just 5 mins away. The Villa has full air-conditioning, monitored security alarm system and a safe. We have provided WiFi and a PC, complimentary National and International calls, a new 50" HDTV, 250 digital channels, new landscaping, BBQ area, beach and pool towels. Games room has foosball, pool, air hockey etc. Free welcome pack. Hot Tub with complimentary heating and a South facing pool with optional heating and plenty of padded pool side chairs and loungers!
Top Traveller Review
July 2016 home rental
About the Owner
I am married with four children - 3 boys and 1 girl, aged 31, 29, 28 and 21! We love to holiday together and they still come with us when they can, we are all spending Christmas at the villa this year - very exciting!! We live in a rural part of Berkshire and enjoy gardening and walking our dogs - we have mother and daughter Golden Retrievers who are great big softies! We have loved Florida since our first visit though it took us several years to take the plunge and buy a property for ourselves. When we are in Florida we miss the dogs - when we are in Berkshire we miss Florida! We visit the villa twice a year to do maintenance, renew linen and enhance the decor and landscaping. We are heading to the villa again in December 2013 to add more and update where needed.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hello Frances, The villa was everything we wanted and more, it truly made our holiday perfect. Thank you for your attention to detail, adding those small little extras. We had a brilliant holiday, went everywhere we could! The grandchildren loved the pool and we enjoyed sitting in the sun watching them play. The location is perfect and an easy drive to Disney etc too!
We will definately reccommend you to friends and family considering a trip to Florida.
All the best for the future,
Let me start by saying thank you what a wonderful villa you have, all my family think we have just had the best holiday ever. this was only made better by your great villa,the peaceful location, easy access to the I4 and all destinations & the great pool to help relax after many long days in the park. You and your freinds have put so much thought into everything inside the villa from local maps & places of interest to the local takeaway menus. Neil
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
July 2016 home rental
We loved the week that we rent d your home. It has everything we could want. Will definitely check into renting this home again when we return to Florida. Thank you for allowing us to use your property.
We've been renting vacation villas in Florida for 16 years and this was the cleanest and most well equipped one yet! Owner and management company were great to deal with. Upon entering you could tell that the owner stays in the villa as it showed pride in ownership. The pool and hot tub were welcoming places to relax. Would definitely return.
Lovely.clean comfortable villa
We spent a week in this villa in February this year. Although there were only 2 of us, the villa would have accommodated my children and grandchildren comfortably. The facilities in the villa were a high standard and if all my family had been with us, they would have thoroughly enjoyed coming home from the parks to enjoy the pool and games room. I would recommend this villa for anyone visiting Florida with children. It's not far to the parks and the routes from this villa are very easy.. Dawn and Bob Smith
What a fantastic villa you and your friends have. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We have had such a great time at the parks and shops and having such a lovely relaxing villa to come back to just topped of the holiday. The location is ideal, quiet and relaxing especially after the parks, to slip into the pool and the jacuzzi with a nice glass of beer was great. Having easy access to the I4 and all destinations being no more than a 20 minute drive away makes it a great location for anyone who is visiting the area. You and your friends have put so much thought into everything inside the villa we really wanted for nothing, maybe chuck in a waitress and butler? well maybe not! there was all the local maps & places of interest to the local takeaway menus etc. so it really was ideal for us. I hope we get the chance to go again and I would definitely not stay anywhere else. Thank you Billy and Family
From the Owner
“We bought our villa in Sunset Ridge for several reasons. We liked that it was conveniently close to the I-4 so we could get to the parks quickly and easily and also that it is just five minutes from Walmart at Haines City. When we looked around the show house we were impressed with the size of the rooms and that it had 2 similar sized master bedrooms with en-suites - no arguments if 2 families travelled together! We also liked the fact that it had 2 lounges. We feel that the villa is very spacious with no wasted space, it is a great design and perfect for a vacationing family - or two! Our villa benefits from having a south facing pool and no other villas behind it.”
Activity and Interests
The Atlantic Coast beaches are a 1 hour drive away.
Orlando International airport (MCO) approximately 35 minute drive.
8 miles to Haines City. 12 mins to Disney. 25 to Universal Studios. 45 mins to Busch Gardens, 1 hour to Kenedy Space Centre, 1 hour to Atlantic beaches.
Close to banks, a 24 hour superstore, local bars, restaurants and other shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
17 Oct 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A non-refundable deposit of £150 / $300 per week of your stay is due within 7 days of your provisional booking, together with your completed booking form. Confirmation of your booking sent upon receipt of your deposit. The balance plus a refundable security deposit of £200 / $300 (per booking), is due 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Villa information will be sent approximately 2 weeks prior to your trip.
Changeover day is flexible. Stays of 5 nights or less will attract a cleaning fee of £90 / $150.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds (US $ exchange rate $1.70). Discounts for stays over 15 nights, please contact us. Prices inclusive of taxes, utilities, calls, spa heating, cleaning (stays over 5 days). £150 deposit per week booked required. £200 refundable security deposit also required with balance payment 8 weeks prior to holiday. Pool heating optional extra £100 ($165) per week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We offer a welcome feel at our villa by making it a home as well as a vacation lodging. We have added things that we like to have whilst on holiday and have sometimes missed when we have been away. We have a great Management team that care about our guests the way we do and are very helpful. We have stayed with them for over 5 years - a testament to their work! Posner Park is within walking distance of the villa - a great new shopping area - Target has clothes, household and also a food area, so perfect if you forget something at the supermarket! There is also a Belz, JC Penney, Michaels, Dollar Tree, Ross, Best Buys, Million Books and several cafes, and salons - it's great!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- theme parks
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 en-suite to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, WC & basin. Bathroom 2 en-suite to bedroom 2 with bath/shower over, WC & basin. Bathroom 3 bath/shower over, WC & twin basins. Bathroom 4 bath/shower over, WC & basin. Each with a hairdryer.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10/12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Curtains at all bedrooms windows. Bedrooms 1 & 2 - queen beds, ensuites, Walk-in closets, cable TV. Safe. Bedroom 3 - full bed, large closet, extra storage, next to bathroom 3 Bedrooms 4 & 5 - twin beds, large closets, extra storage, share bathroom 4.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All accommodation on one level. Air conditioning. Strollers, high chair and crib also available for complimentary use. Extra maid service available on request. The villa is strictly non-smoking. Outside: The private pool, size 24' x 12', is fully screened and has an extended deck area. The new padded poolside furniture is very comfortable and weather resistant and includes chairs, loungers and footstools. There is also a table, parasol and a bench. There is an abundant supply of unbreakable poolside safe plates, dishes, bowls, beakers and wine glasses available. Loungers, chairs, table and parasol. We have just installed a new 4 person Hot Tub with 11 hydrotherapy jets and lovely coloured lights! To the front of the villa there are borders with hibiscus, gardenia and grasses. The front lawn has a palm tree. Utility Room: Located in the garage, large washing machine and tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, bath towels, beach towels and pool towels included. House cleaned after each stay. Other: Dining room - table to seat up to 10 persons, voile curtains. Games room recently completed with pool table, air hockey, foosball and electronic darts. New colourful cushioned flooring. Complimentary use of travel crib, highchair, choice of 3 strollers.