Flat in Ottershaw, Nr. Weybridge / Cobham / Virginia Water, Surrey - Explore English Countryside as well as Touring London
Flat is decorated in English country style. Although the village of Ottershaw is nearby, a car is recommended. There is a designated parking spot. Small balcony off master bedroom overlooks pastoral views. Kitchen is fully equipped, bathrooms include enclosed shower and bathtub. Second bedroom is small but can sleep two. Living room has pull out couch for extra sleeping.
About the Owner
About Les Hales
My wife and I live and work in Hong Kong. We enjoy visiting the UK 2 or 3 times a year and enjoy the quiet and convenience of our flat.
I am a university graduate and a management consultant.
Les Hales purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Les Hales chose Surrey
We have several friends who live in this block of flats and used to stay often as their guests. When a flat came up for purchase , we knew we liked the country park setting with views of fields and trees . A car is required , but we are only a few miles from Woking with a very fast service into London.
What makes this apartment unique
Many of those who stay at the flat know the general area and are returning from their homes overseas to visit friends and family. Its easy to get to Weybridge, Guildford, Chobham, within a short time.
Surrey is an attractive rural and heavily wooded county but with easy access to London.
From the Owner
“We have several friends who live in this block of flats and used to stay often as their guests. When a flat came up for purchase , we knew we liked the country park setting with views of fields and trees . A car is required , but we are only a few miles from Woking with a very fast service into London.”
Activity and Interests
Heathrow and Gatwick airports are 20-30 minute drives in non-peak hours. London is accessible by train in 35 minutes from several nearby towns. Easy 35 minute drive in off peak hours to London. The Cotswolds, Bath, Stonehenge and Devon are an easy 1.5 hour drive through access to the M25...exit 11. Windsor, Windsor Great Park, The Guards Polo Club and Hampton Court Palace are all nearby. Virginia Water Lake and Ascot 10 minutes drive. Great location for events related to 'The Season'.
Ottershaw Village 2 minutes, Chobham. 5 minutes, Virginia Water 15 minutes, Weybridge 15 minutes, Guildford or Windsor 25 minutes.
If you are interested in exploring both London and the countryside from a quiet country location this is the perfect 'home away from home' for you. Many many places of historical interest (National Trust houses and gardens) are an easy drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit required at time of booking. Full payment required before date of occupancy. Additional security deposit required for use in case of damage. Phonebills not included in cost. Check-out cleaning costs are in addition to rental.
Notes on prices:
Minimum rental period for the property is 2 weeks.
Check-out cleaning £75.
Reduction in lets of longer than 6 weeks.
From the Owner
“Many of those who stay at the flat know the general area and are returning from their homes overseas to visit friends and family. Its easy to get to Weybridge, Guildford, Chobham, within a short time. Surrey is an attractive rural and heavily wooded county but with easy access to London.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath (whirlpool), wc. Second bathroom with enclosed shower, wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King sized bed, outside balcony with french door. Bedroom 2 with single bed and extra trundle bed below.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Not suitable for young children. Pets not accepted. A non smoking flat. Comfortable in summer as there is cross through ventilation...windows facing south and north. Outside: Communal ground available for picnicking. Lovely walks through nearby woods on footpaths leading to village and a local pub. Tennis courts associated with the Private Estate may be used. Utility Room: Washer, dryer, freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: bedding and towels included. Cleaning service available upon request. Other: Dining area is off the kitchen, round clothed table and 4 chairs. Radio.