Farmhouse near Todi, Umbria
A restored farmhouse in the Umbrian Hills, located in the middle of olive trees. The main house has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4 with a separate guest house for 2 additional guests. The main bedroom has a terrace with beautiful views of the Umbrian countryside and the pool is located away from the house with fantastic views of the hillsides. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. The house is surrounded by roses and flowering vines with a large outdoor eating area.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We returned to the U.K. last night, and I just wanted to say what an absolutely amazing week we had at your beautiful home. It was simply the best family break we have ever had. You have obviously put so much thought into everything in that house. Funnily enough, we felt very much at home as the feel and style of the interior is so very similar to our house here in Hampshire (even down to the white sofas and antique bird prints on the walls). We, therefore, instantly relaxed when we arrived, and had the most wonderful, and chilled time there. The children particularly loved swimming in the pool, chasing geckos, and picking plums and courgettes in the garden. We had dinner a couple of times in Todi, but the last night was spent at that excellent new little place in Aqualoretto (where the owner just cooks what she decides to cook). My little boy, Guy, is quite a fussy eater, but Neal and I have never seen him eat so much!! On the way back to Rome yesterday, we decided to go back.
Activity and Interests
Our house is about 1 1/2 hours from the Rome airport and 45 minutes from the Perugia airport.
Located about 15 mins from Todi, 1 1/2 hours from Rome and Florence.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
Contact owner - Edward by e-mail.
Saturday morning departure and Saturday afternoon arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in euros.
E-mail for special holiday and off-season pricing.
Prices reduced for longer stays!
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bathroom with shower and tub. Main floor bathroom with shower. Guest house bathroom with shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom on second floor with Queen. Hanging closet. Ground floor bedroom with 2 twin beds. Hanging closet. Separate Guest house with Queen bed. Hanging closet. Living room with sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Great for family with kids. Pool is reached by a set of steps. Second floor bedroom reached by a set of stairs. Wi-Fi. Wonderful, private area of Umbria! Outside: Roses and climbing flowering vines. Swimming pool away from house. Outdoor eating area with covered pergola. Very private with beautiful views in all directions. Utility Room: Washer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Price includes clean linens and towels each week. Extra maid service can be arranged. Other: Guest house is separate building. The pool is reached just past the guest house by a set of stairs to a beautiful view.