Villa in Seillans, Provence - Set in 2500sq m of Terraced Garden with Lavender, Oleanders and Olive Trees
Modern 2 bedroom villa with heated pool and fabulous south facing views towards Frejus and the coast. On clear days you can see the sea. Well appointed and equipped with parking for 2-3 cars and electric entry gates. 3km from Seillans which has excellent restaurants and small supermarket and 8km from Fayence which has a market twice a week. The pool is open from mid-May until the end of October.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
The beaches of Frejus and St Raphael are approx 40 minutes away by car and can be reached by a very picturesque drive through the Gorge du Blavet.
Nice Airport is approx one hour's drive from our house. A car is necessary. There are the usual car hire companies operating from the airport.
Seillans (Ville Fleurie) is 3km, with excellent restaurants and a small supermarket. Fayence, the local market town is 10 mins drive. The picturesque village of Bargemon is 15 minutes drive, the perfume capital, Grasse, is 30 minutes drive, and the Gorges du Verdon are approx 1hr 30 minutes away.
Seillans itself has several excellent restaurants, some small shops including a mini-supermarket, a post office with cash machine, and a pretty square with a bar. The nearest town is Fayence (10 mins) with several good restaurants, a market twice a week, and a wider range of shops, including some excellent Provencal pottery, fabrics and tablecloths. A farmers' market near Fayence with local produce is open every day except Monday in the summer, and there are several local vineyards producing excellent wine at very modest prices (eg £2 per bottle).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 26 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-returnable 25% deposit is required on booking with the balance due 4 weeks before the start of the holiday. We also ask for a security deposit of £250 to cover damage and breakages which will be returned less any charges at the end of the holiday.
Changeover day is Wednesday from June to September - at other times by arrangement. We ask guests to depart by 10am and arrive after 4pm to give our cleaner time to clean and change the bedlinen etc.
Notes on prices:
The prices are in GBP per week inclusive of gas, electricity, linen (excluding pool towels) and cleaning. Changeover day is Wednesday from June to September - other times by arrangement.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, bidet, wc, washbasin. Smaller en-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/shower over, wc and washbasin. There is also a guest wc/shower room.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms + Sofabed) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed and french doors opening out directly to our large south-facing terrace. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds and french doors opening out to its own private terrace.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Being on a fairly steep and terraced hillside, this property is not suitable for young children. There is also quite a steep driveway. Outside: The property is set in approx 2500 sq m. and has an 11 x 5m heated private pool with pool alarm, extensive gardens with lavender, oleanders, olive trees etc, and a large poolside area for sunbathing. There are parasols and loungers, poolside furniture and a barbecue. The pool is open from mid-May until the end of October. Utility Room: Utility room houses washing machine, freezer, wine rack, cleaning utensils, tools and boiler/electric fusebox. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and house towels are included. Please bring your own pool towels. The house is cleaned before and after each let. Other: There is a large garage on a lower level with a table-tennis table, fridge, tumble dryer, and shower room/wc.