Villa near Vale do Lobo, Almancil Central Algarve - 1km From Vale Do Lobo, Local Restaurants And Supermarket 2 Mins Walk
A beautiful, modern family villa. 4 en-suite bedrooms, two roof terraces, 2 lounge/ dining areas, providing spacious and flexible accommodation. Ground floor WC and cloakroom, kitchen. Semi basement with utility and games area (natural light/ventilation). 2 ground floor bedrooms can be self contained if desired. Landscaped gardens with 8m x 5m heated pool at cost of £150 per week)(child safety security gate access), terraces and BBQ area. Air conditioning/heating in all rooms, under floor heating in bathrooms, wood burning stove in lounge (logs supplied), surround sound and central vacuum system in all rooms. Satellite and Portuguese TV, DVD and CD players (assortment of children's and family DVDs). Child safe pool area with locking gates. Video security entry gates with very private, enclosed gardens. terraces and pool area. Lovely views over pine forest from the gardens and to the sea from upstairs terraces. Luxury development- walking distance to variety of restaurants / bars.
About the Owner
House designed and built by present owners , completing in 2006,and immaculately maintained.
Owners are Scottish, and have loved visiting the Algarve since 1985. Whilst loving the area and the people , we never found a villa we liked enough to return to. We take great pride that many of our guests return to ours , sometimes many times so far!
From the Owner
“Adjacent to Vale do Lobo and very near Quinta do Lago - therefore the choice of dipping into these 5 star resorts or using local amenities within a few minutes walk including restaurants and shops with more 'local character 'and prices!" The property is in a very quiet safe area of luxury villas giving peace - yet within minutes of beaches, bars . etc Beautifully kept villa with lovely walled and gated garden.”
Activity and Interests
5 to 10 minutes by car to all the spectacular beaches between Vilamoura and the Ria Formosa lagoon.
Faro 15/20 minutes. Car recommended.
Almancil 5 minutes, Loule 15 minutes, Vilamoura 10 minutes by car. Quinta Shopping 2km, Almancil shops including the excellent Apolonia supermarket 2km.
Abundance of excellent restaurants within either walking distance or 5/10 minute drive. Beautiful pine forest walks. Tennis courts 5 minute walk, go karting track 2km,riding stables (English owned) 1km, water park 5km. Full information pack on enquiry and personalised assistance willingly provided.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
25% deposit on booking, balance 8 weeks before travel, together with £500 breakage deposit which will be returned within 14 days of your return to the UK.
Pool heating £150 per week extra.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in UK Pounds. Prices include heating/air conditioning and twice weekly maid service. Extra full size beds available.
Arrival and departure times are flexible to accommodate guests requirements -although at busy periods we request 10am departure and 3pm arrival times to allow for cleaning of villa and pool areas.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Villa manager lives nearby and immediately on hand if required. Shopping and meals can be prepared by maid if required, for extra charge.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bedroom 1 with Jacuzzi bath, twin whb, WC, bidet and separate shower. En-suite bedroom 2 and 3 with whb, WC, bidet and shower cubicle. En-suite bedroom 4 with whb, WC, bidet and bath/shower over. Separate WC, whb.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king bed (1st floor). Bedroom 2 with two single beds (1st floor). Bedroom 3 with king bed (ground floor). Bedroom 4 with 3 beds (ground floor). Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms. 2 extra single beds can be placed in rooms if required.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Immaculate beautifully maintained villa - 1 king, 1 twin bedroom on each floor, Can accommodate 2 families as both ground floor bedrooms can be self contained. Extra 2 single beds can be placed where required. Pool heating . Outside: Private 8m x 5m heated pool to south of property; has extensive terracing with outside shower. Secured by locking gates to prevent child access. Loungers, large parasols, cushions and tables available. Pool toys. Separate terrace outside kitchen and lounge with 8 seater hardwood table,and parasols. Separate covered BBQ area with sink, electricity and lights. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble drier, water boiler, central vacuum unit, wine fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included including separate beach/pool towels. Maid twice per week (more by request), linen change weekly - or by arrangement. Personalised shopping for arrival by request. Other: Very large semi basement (natural light/ventilation) with utility room, bar area, seating, table tennis, snooker and table football tables, variety of games/toys and pool/beach toys. TV and DVD player in both twin bedrooms with variety of DVDs/CDs.