Villa in San Pedro, Nr. Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful, Hillside Setting, a Short Drive from the Beach and 15 minutes Drive from Marbella
Casa Nicarola is an elegant and spacious villa which was designed and built by the owners in 1980. Its location, in the hills above San Pedro Alcantara, ensures views of the sea and, on clear days, of Gibraltar and North Africa. With the villa's impressive private pool, the beach just a 10 minute drive from home and all the essentials- including English newspapers, a mere 5 minute drive away in the village of San Pedro, there is no need to travel any further afield for an idyllic and tranquil holiday. Only moments away there are plenty of distractions for the more adventurous, including over a dozen golf courses, including Los Arqueros designed by Seve Ballesteros (which the villa overlooks), tennis courts and water sports close by. For people-watching, head for fashionable Puerto Banus or Marbella, 10 and 15 minutes' by car respectively, where you will also find a host of designer boutiques and restaurants.
Top Traveller Review
Late summer sun
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
Late summer sun
Late summer break and perfect with pool, BBQ area, great views from top of hill plus extra rooms tucked away under pool. Easy access (drive) to beach resorts or back into mountains to Rhonda.
Sunny haven with fun and food nearby
I had a lovely time in Casa Nicarola. It is in such a great spot. On top
of the hill for a quiet peaceful time. An lovely oasis. There is the
beach down the road, the road that leads into the hills for visits such as
Ronda, shopping, golf and the night spot of Puerto Banus down the road for a great night out. Try out the local market in San Pedro on Thursdays. Great fun and lots of shopping to be done!
I was pleasantly surprised by Old Town Marbella which was lovely. Well
worth a visit. There is so much to do and not enough time to do it.
I would love to go back.
Fab relaxing pool holiday
I have been coming to Casa Nicarola since I was very young. It's great for kids because the airport transfer is quick and the beach, shops and aqua parks are just down the road. Puerto Banus and Marbella have fun night clubs but San Pedro and Benahavis have lovely restaurants and tapas bars. We often go into the hills for walking or to take friends to Ronda and Granada and Seville aren't too far. Set behind the beach strip in the hills it is a wonderful house to relax in and the views from the pool terrace are lovely.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach with cafes etc. - 10 minutes drive.
Marbella 15 minute drive.
Malaga airport is 45 minutes away. Gibraltar is also 45 minutes away.
Hire car essential.
Opencor supermarket (open til late) and ATM at Las Halcones, opposite the turning off the Ronda Road as well as All in 1 Cafe with free wifi.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Booking form should be signed by person responsible for the booking and returned with a deposit of £250 or £50pp (whichever is greater) within 7 days of a request for booking. Please contact the owner for a booking form.
Saturday is the changeover day. Please be good enough to vacate the property by 11am to allow time for the villa to be thoroughly cleaned and please arrive after 3pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Contact owner for long lets or long weekends.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ground floor - bathroom with bath/shower over, bidet, wc. Master bedroom - en-suite, bath/shower over, bidet, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - spacious master bedroom with double bed, private terrace with sea views. Bedrooms 2 & 3 - ground floor, both with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Owners do not accept liability for personal accident or damage to tenants or their property. We would strongly advise that you attain appropriate insurance cover. Outside: Private swimming pool with pergola and barbecue area set in mature garden, sun loungers, dining and sitting facilities for up to 8-10 outside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: House cleaned weekly (including bath and pool towels and linen change but not beach towels). Extra maid service and babysitting is available at tenants' expense.