Canal View - Cape Coral - Peaceful Location, 15 Min To Golf Club, 10 Min To the New Beach Restaurant and Sailing club
Our villa located in the South East of Cape Coral, in a central, yet quiet location, and it offers a fantastic view of a canal with access to the gulf, without lock. Countless supermarkets are just a few minutes away from the villa. The villa is completely equipped and offers every comfort imaginable.
This are the basic data:
3 bedrooms, sleep 6 persons.
Main dinning room as well as kitchen breakfast area.
Main lounge and a separate family lounge.
Modern appointments includes a ,Stereo/Main lounge and a separate family loungeCD player, DVD player, 2 large Flat screen HD (SMART) TV’s, phone, free Wi-Fi internet access,.
Solar heated pool with screened Lanai area with outdoor table and chairs.
Fully equipped kitchen and launderette room with washer dryer.
Master bedroom - king bed and en suite
Second bedroom - Queen bed
Third bedroom - Twin beds
Out side BBQ
Cleaning charges apply £85
Top Traveller Review
Lovely relaxing holiday
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
4.8 based on 25 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa in Cape Coral close to the water
My family had a lovely stay at this villa in Cape Coral near to Sanibel Island and Captiva. The owners (Yardi and Phil) were great to deal with throughout the booking process and during our stay providing loads of information about the area, directions, best places to eat etc etc.
The villa itself was clean and well maintained in a quiet and peaceful residential area located on one of the small canals that make up this part of Cape Coral. We spent many happy hours in the pool, which was cleaned on a weekly basis, and fishing on the dock. The villa was well equipped with all the necessary kit to make it a home from home experience if you were inclined to stay in and cook.
We hired a boat for a week from a local boat rental company and had a lovely few days' pottering around the plethora of small islands and waterways. Saw plenty of Floridian wildlife such as Dolphins, Sharks and Pelicans. Boating fuel is not cheap though and you will burn through many many gallons during the course of the day. It's way more expensive than the petrol you put in your car.
We would definitely stay here again should we come back to the area which we hope we will!
Lovely relaxing holiday
We had a lovely peaceful 2 weeks, in this well equipped villa. I still miss the view over the canal now! It was so tranquil, a great tonic after a very busy time in uk. We liked the Cape Coral area, loved Cape Harbour and its restaurants and live music. Drove down to Naples, which was great and while in the sea we were joined by Dolphins! We went to beautiful Sanibel and Captiva, and Blind pass beach was famous for all the shells there. The villa is close (by car) to everything you need, supermarkets and restaurants. The villa pool was a definite favourite and was a great temperature. We would definitely like to return at some point for another dose of peace.
Has a great time at this lovely villa. Well presented and maintained and also homely. Beautiful location and solar heated pool was a plus. Every convenience available and good supply of information was very welcome.
Prompt response to all enquiries was appreciated.
Would definetley book again 😎🇺🇸
Very Nice Villa
Beautiful home, clean and well kept. Location is great in that it is located off the main road but is still close enough to make trips to nearby shops and restaurants short. Very comfortable home inside and out. Nice heated pool, large patio & lanai and canal location. I would recommend this property to anyone. Yardi & Phil, the owners, were courteous and easy to contact. We're hoping to go back next winter.
Excellent location and lovely views great villa
Lovely spacious and well equipped villa with lovely scenic view from pool area to boost dock and beyond. Very convenient to all that Cape Coral, Fort Myers and the islands have to offer. Owner was very helpful and very efficient throughout and we would stay here again when visiting Cape Coral. Have already recommended to our friends.
Home from home
This was our second stay at this property. It is very spacious with more than enough space for a whole family. We appreciated that the owners have continued to update the furnishings and equipment. We love the heated pool and the view out the back of the canal is wonderful. The property has every conceivable piece of equipment that you need for a vacation break when catering for yourself. The house is in a quiet safe area and only a short car ride away from restaurants and the small man made beach at Cape Coral Yacht Club. We enjoyed revisting lots of our favourite places further afield too like Sanibel and Captiva, Bonita Beach, Naples and Fort Myers Beach. We would not hesitate to recommend this property and we look forward to going back ourselves in the future.
Activity and Interests
Local beach and fishing pier 10 min drive.
Sanibel Island 20 min drive.
Bonita Spring 30 min drive.
Naples 45 min drive.
Ft Myers airport is 30 min drive.
Tampa airport is 1hr 30 min drive.
Car hire is essential.
We can provide you with a free in car gps system, all we charge is £10 to cover postage cost.
Ft Myers is the nearest town, 15 min drive.
Local supermarket Publix and Target 5 min drive.
15 min to Ft Myers to Eddison Mall or Bells Towers.
20 min to Sanibel Island, 30 min to Bonita Spring, 45 min to Naples.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Jan 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To secure the booking there is just one returnable security deposit of £200 Balance should be paid 8 weeks prior to booking.
Cleaning charges apply £85 or $120
Changeover is normally Saturday, this is flexible.
Arrival time is 4pm.
Departure time 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large en suite bathroom to bedroom 1, with bath, huge shower, wc, and large dressing area, large walk in closet. Bathroom 2 with large shower, mirrored dressing area and wc. Door leading to pool area.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) 2 Bathrooms, Free internet, Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed,large en suite, double size dressing room area, walk-in wardrobe, patio doors to pool and patio. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed,Large walk in wardrobe. Bedroom 3 with twin beds walk in closet, with doors leading to pool area.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full air-conditioning in all rooms, also ceiling fans for extra comfort, cool boxes, beach chairs and sun umbrella, fishing rods and tackle. Guest book full of information and tips. Folders and leaflets of all amenities in the area. We have also free high speed broadband with Wifi and a printer just in case you need to print off those vital details. Outside: The Villa is situated within its own grounds surrounded by gardens the rear of the property overlooking the wide canal and boat dock, with double wide drive enough for 2 cars side by side, Private solar heated pool and private dock area with sun loungers. Patio area is fully furnished with large table and 6 cushioned chairs, also 2 full length luxury cushioned sun beds. A new Stainless steel Gas BBQ has been recently added. Fishing equipment. Exercise equipment. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, deep sink, vacuum, iron/ironing board, washing basket, brushes, mop and bucket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A full cupboard of towels and linen are included, extra linen is also provided. The villa is cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure. Cleaning cost £85.00. Other: Dining room. Large glass table seating for 6 surrounded by full glass mirrored wall. Breakfast area. Table seating for 4. Breakfast bar. Seating for 2.