Apartment at Tomas Maestre Marina, La Manga del Mar Menor - South Facing Patio opposite Communal Pool.
Tomas Maestre Marina, with its shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, chemists, Burger King, car hire, all within 50 yards. Also within 50 yards is a beautiful Promenade lined with palm trees and manicured lawns, this runs alongside the Mar Menor inland sea. Look to the right and you will see the Marina at 100 yards, look to the left and at 200 yards you will see a gorgeous sandy beach, cross the road at that point and you have another beach this time on the Mediterranean Sea. Yachts,pedalos, snorkel gear, jet skis, are all for hire on the calm, shallow, warm, Mar Menor. The La Manga area enjoys over 300 days sunshine per year, and on the hottest of days you will usually find a cooling breeze to help the sunbathing. The choice of restaurants in the Marina is mind boggling, you can choose from Mexican, Greek, Italian French. Food from the region, and even a Pizzeria. Its also possible to hire a boat, with or without a Skipper for fishing, scuba diving & snorkelling.
About the Owner
I am a retired Business Management Consultant living in the Liverpool suberb known as Huyton with Roby.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Fantastic apartment, great location, just what the doctor ordered.' Terry Stoddart Liverpool.
'Best situation in La Manga.' Nick spaddon York.
'The whole area is beautiful, and great for a chill out.' Pam Mongap Oxford.
'Loved the apartment and was ideally situated for me and my family, will definitely be booking again.' Amanda - Leeds
'Thanks Les and Terry, great holiday yet again, will be back soon.' Marie and Kevin - Liverpool.
Thank you Terry and Les for a really great holiday even though we adults considered it as a 'Chill Pill' the kids had a great time too. Fantastic holiday all round.
Jane and Joseph Rearden, Dublin.
This must be the nicest location in Spain, so flat for long walks, lots of interesting Restaurants, and you can have it quiet or busy by choice. Also the Apartment is ideally positioned for everything. We'll be back.
Ellie and Jan Johaneson, Gothenburg.
From the Owner
“This property was not aquired with renting in mind. We bought it for the location, and the excellent workmanship and decor, to enjoy as a holiday hide away which we still enjoy doing whenever there is a vacancy.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are a lot of facilities for the more active like horse riding, cycling, and rambling. There are also Bridge, music, and reading clubs organized by the ex-pats living in the area. This type of thing is advertised in the free English speaking newspapers available at most British owned bars.
Directly adjacent to the apartment complex is the Mar Menor with beaches all along it's stretch, 200yards away is the Mediterranean sea with it's beaches.
Both Beaches are divided only by a two way road which runs the full length of La Manga and has Shops, Restaurants, and Bars an either side of it's entire length.
San Javier, (Murcia), is a 40 minute drive away, Alicante airport is 80mins away. Taxi services are available, however, car hire from the airport is of a similar cost, and will help you to get the most out of your holiday. We can advise on this. We will supply you with easy to follow route maps from Airport to Apartment,
The port of Cartegena is 20 minutes drive away, & has regular bus services directly to it from close by the apartment. A ferry service also operates from the local Marina which goes regularly to San Javier. The city of Murcia is also a 20 minute drive away. Markets abound at all of these places.
There is a large supermarket within 50 yards of the apartment, along with banks, bars, shops and restaurants. The marina of course has it's own unique variety of similar activities, this again is a 50 yard walk away.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking. Full amount if booking within 10 wks of departure. The balance is due 10 weeks before departure. Both deposits and balances are non refundable once paid. A post Holiday cleaning and laundry fee of £50 is payable with the Holiday balance.
If you wish to pay full amount at the time of booking, you may deduct 5% from the total. This offer only applies for peak date bookings made before Jan 31st.
Changeover days are flexible, dependant upon availability.
In the event that we have consecutive bookings, incoming clients check in from 4pm, outgoing check out by 10am. You will be advised if your check-in/out falls on a changeover day.
Notes on prices:
£100 deposit to secure your booking. Balance due 10 wks before departure. Deposits and balances are non refundable once paid.
Prices per week. Where overlapping dates occur a pro rata basis will apply. Odd nts £55 per nt.
Long term winter stays negotiable. £100 refundable breakages deposit to be paid with final balance. Refundable 2 weeks post Holiday.
We have slashed our early & late season prices for 2014, normal price £350 per week now £250. Don't delay book today.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Bars, Shops, Beaches, Prom, water sports, we have everything you need within a few mtrs. Yet at the same time it is a great chill out location. We love it.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Fully fitted with bath, shower with fittings to help the elderly and handicapped, WC bidet extractor fan.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/7 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 x double bedroom large fitted wardrobe. 1 x twin bedroom large fitted wardrobe and TV Living room has double bed/settee with spring mattress also a single pull out bed sponge mattress.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Due to ground floor and close proximity to all facilities including the pool, the apartment is ideal for children, handicapped and elderly alike. We cannot accept bookings from groups of young single people and we therefore require a description of your party make up at the time of enquiry. In the event that we have consecutive bookings on changeover days, outgoing clients leave at 10am. Incoming clients check in after 4pm. Our Agents are very strict on these timings because of a very tight cleaners schedule. We will notify you as early as possible if your holiday is effected by a changeover day, otherwise you may check in and out as you please on your dates. Outside: Large communal pool directly outside the apartment, extra large South facing Sun trap patio overlooking the pool with beautiful views of the Mar Menor. You have outdoor furniture and a portable BBQ, ideal for alfresco day's to bask in the glorious sunshine, or to relax in the evenings on the rear terrace in the setting \Sun. Utility Room: Contains elec. water heater, washing machine, drying rack, Ironing board and Iron, various kiddies swimming aids, two beach chairs, and portable BBQ for which the rear terrace has late afternoon/evening sunshine. Front & rear terraces are fully furnished. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided, use your own beach towels and please use them on patio furniture. A cleaning and laundry service will come into operation after your departure. The cost of this service is included in your rental price. Other: The lounge and twin bedroom patio doors lead to a large south facing terrace opposite pool which has the sun all day. Patio furniture consists of 4 stacking chairs, 2 adjustable sun loungers, 2 table's and 2 sun beds.