Villa in Plan de la Tour, Nr. St Maxime, Provence - Village Location, 6 Miles From Ste Maxime And Beaches, Near St Tropez
Maison Jasmin Plan De La Tour. Enjoy the perfect holiday in Provence. The villa is just a few minutes walk from the village centre and six miles from the Ste Maxime beaches.We designed our villa for holidays.There are good sized gardens with a large patio(fully enclosed), and a few steps leading down to the pool. The master bedroom has its own patio.Plan de La Tour is a quiet and picturesque village, surrounded by vinyards and the Massif des Maures beyond. There are a range of shops, a provencal market on Thursdays, several restaurants, bars and a bank(with ATM). Nearby Ste Maxime is a delightful holiday resort, with several beaches and a ferry to St Tropez. En route from Plan de La Tour are supermarkets, a water park and cinema. So the choice is yours -the hustle and bustle of the coast, or a quiet time lounging on our patio, looking accross to the hills and occasionally cooling off in the pool.
About the Owner
About Alan Kay
RETIRED CHARTERED SURVEYOR AND WIFE, ACQUIRED VILLA DURING CONSTRUCTION. LIVING AT WIGAN LANCASHIRE
Alan Kay purchased this villa in 1990
Activity and Interests
Ste Maxime, 6 miles, has both public and private beaches in the town and in both directions Les Issambres and Grimaud.
Nice Airport is 67 miles away (50 on motorway -tolls apply)There are airports at Toulon/Hyeres(37 miles- roads will be busy in high season) and Marseille 92 miles (75 on motorway - tolls apply) Leave motorway at Le Muy.
There is an Avis car hire depot in St Tropez.
The centre of Plan de la Tour is just a few minutes walk away.
Ste Maxime 6 miles (with regular ferries to St Tropez).
There is a good selection of local shops and restaurants.
Credit Agricole Bank have an outside cash dispenser.
Tennis and boules are played in the village, and there are many delightful walks in the surrounding area. Ste Maxime has supermarkets and all the facilities of a family seaside resort-including a water park and new cinema complex.
The is an (infrequent) bus service to Ste Maxime and Les Arcs (SNCF rail station).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Reservation deposit of 25% required at time of booking. Balance plus £200 damage deposit required 8 weeks prior to holiday. Two week lets preferred in July & August. Maximum number of guests is six, including children. Pets may be allowed, please enquire.
Saturday. Arrivals 1600hrs, departures 1000hrs.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
The maximum number of guests, including children, must not exceed six.
Lettings can only be from Saturday to Saturday. Two week lets preferred in July and August.
25% of rental secures the booking. The balance, plus the security deposit of £200 becomes payable 8 weeks before the booking starts
Payment can be made in British Pounds or Euros
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with WC, bath with shower over. First floor separate WC, shower-room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 3 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Masterbedroom on ground floor with king-sized double bed. En suite bathroom and WC. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is arranged and furnished for a maximum of 6 Guests (including children). The large terrace is ideal for sunbathing and a few steps lead directly to the pool area.The master bedroom has its own patio with wrought iron table and two chairs. Outside: Front garden with small patio to master bedroom. Spacious rear garden(fully enclosed) with covered patio large terrace, parking area within gates (plus private parking on drive). Dining table with six chairs. Garden furniture. Shared pool with paddling pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property cleaned once at end of let. Bed linen and towels not provided (bed linen can be hired locally from our agents). Other: Covered terrace with dining table and six chairs, garden furniture.