Set in an olive grove, private jetty, stunning view on the Marine Park of Alonissos.
A beautiful south facing secluded villa set in an olive grove on Tzortzi Gialos Bay, with a spectacular view of the Marine Park. One of the first villas built on the island, completely renovated, surrounded by lovely terraces with lemon, fig apricot and almond trees. You can relax on the veranda and enjoy the stunning view on the Bay sea and the small islands of Duo Adelphoi.
Two of the bedroom are semi-independent making it ideal for two families, teen age kids, au pair, etc.
A 50 mt path links the villa to a private jetty on Tzortzi Gialos beach, with a boy where you can moor a small boat. Tzortzi Gialos Bay is less then 5 minutes walking from the villa. There you can find one of the best taverns of the island.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“Villa Ioanna is one of the first villas built on the island. In the '90 it has been completely renovated with modern fully accessorize kitchen and bathrooms. Alonissos and the surrounding waters and islands form a world heritage Marine Park, home to the protected monk seal and Eleonoras falcon which can be seen circling the house in the evening. With its private jetty, this amazing villa is the perfect starting point for swimming and snorkeling.”
Activity and Interests
HOW TO GET TO ALONISSOS
Charter flights to Skiathos and then ferry boats (90min) or Flying Dolphins (50min), which are hydrofoils, from Skiathos to Alonissos
Flights to Athens and then a bus from the center of Athens (Kanigkos Square) to Ag. Konstantinos and from there ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonissos. The bus service connects with the Flying Dolphins and both bus and hydrofoil tickets can be purchased at the same time from the office in Kanigkos Square.
Flights to Thessaloniki and then a bus to Volos. From Volos ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonissos.
HOW TO GET TO VILLA IOANNA
Villa Ioanna is located on Tzortzi Gialos Bay, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of Alonissos.
Car hire is necessary to reach the property and for exploring the island.
DISTANCES BY CAR
- Patitiri Port: 10 minutes
- Old Alonissos: 15 minutes
- Steni Vala: 15 minutes
- Lefto Gialo: 5 minutes by car
- Tzortzi Gialos: 5 minutes on foot
- Kokkino Kastro: 5 minutes by car
- Chrisi Milia: 7 minutes by car
- Milia: 10 minutes by car
- Megali Ammos: 10 minutes by car
- Agios Dimitrios: 15 minutes by car
In the main port of Patitiri you can find shops, a museum and some night life. You can also find the Bank, the Post Office, the Travel Agents and the Tour organisers. In the picturesque yachting port of Steni Vala there are two supermarkets and several tavernas with nice seafood. In the historic Old Village of Alonissos there are some tavernas, bars and shops.
From June onwards water taxis will transport holiday makers to the many beautiful beaches on the island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% payable on account on booking, and the balance 6 weeks before start.
Preferred changeover day is Friday but this is flexible depending on flights and sailing times.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All modern comforts in a spectacular unspoiled environment. Verandas with amazing views on the renowned Tzortzi Gialos Bay and the small islands of Duo Adelphoi. A private jetty with a boy, where you can moor a small boat. The shallow waters of Tzortzi Gialos Bay are ideal for children.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome ...
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- winery tours
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- 2 shower rooms, includes one en-suite. Linen and towels are provided.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 2 - 3 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, It's a bunk bed.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Four-poster bed. Cots are available for up to 2/3 years kids
- Villa Ioanna has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can accommodate 9 people. The max occupancy is increased to 11 by the presence of one sofa bed and a small extra room with a bunk bed. Two cots are available for children up to 2/3 years old. Bedroom 1 opens on the veranda. Bedroom 2 opens on the veranda. Bedroom 3 at garden level with own entrance, en-suite shower room.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Veranda ...
- The property is enclosed by fence and 2 gates. Access is via private road from main road.