Excellent holiday home for staying in the Clearwater area.
The Villa has a open plan living room, dining area, kitchen, breakfast area. The kitchen has fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, coffee maker. There are 3 bedrooms, one en-suite, with King, Queen & double beds. All bedroom have built in wardrobes. There is a 'lanai', which is an outdoor seating area, which faces West and overlooks the lake at the rear of the property.
About the Owner
We are a retired couple who have been going to this area for around 25 years. We were drawn to the neighbourhood by the location to all the major attractions the Clearwater area has to offer. Excellent weather, good beaches, adequate shopping, close to entertainment amenities and good restaurants! Sporting facilities are also close at hand with excellent golf courses in the area.
From the Owner
“Tranquil location, easy access to all roads. Close to shops and leisure facilities.”
Activity and Interests
Honeymoon Island National Park Beach 15 minutes by car
Caladesi National Park 20 minutes by car/boat
Clearwater Beach 20 minutes by car
Indian Rocks Beach 30 minutes by car
Lake Tarpon 10 minutes by car
Tampa International Airport 20 mins
Orlando International Airport 2 hours
Use of car is essential
Clearwater 12 miles
Tampa 15 miles
Busch Gardens 20 miles
Shopping Malls approx 3 miles
Cinema 1 mile
Golf Courses less than 1 mile
Tennis Courts < 1 mile
Orlando 100 miles
Tampa Downs racecourse 6 miles by car
Oldsmar Flea Market 4 miles by car
Many excellent restaurants within 5 mile radius
Numerous supermarkets within 1 mile
International Plaza, Citrus Park & Countryside Mall within 20 minutes by car
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100 per week holding deposit at time of booking.
Full payment 6 weeks in advance.
£200 security deposit at time of payment (returned following inspection of property after your departure by our Agent and return of keys). Any damage, breakages, or excessive cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit.
Please note smoking is not permitted in the house.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 - Ensuite bathroom with twin sinks and shower, w/c. Family bathroom serving bedrooms 2 and 3 with w/c, whb, and bath with shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Kingsize Bed. Bedroom 2 with Queensize Bed. Bedroom 3 with Twin Beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa is on one floor with full air conditioning throughout. Outside: Community swimming pool 100 yards walk, set in quiet forest location, ideal for relaxation. Utility Room: Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All utensils, crockery, towels and linen provided. Other: External Patio: Covered lanai to rear with fan, lighting and dining table with 6 chairs. Access outside to lake.