Townhouse in Alcossebre, Costa Del Azahar - Roof Terrace, Close to Beach
Welcome to the breathtakingly unspoilt Costa Del Azahar, or Orange Blossom Coast, if you want a piece of real Spain you could not make a better choice. Alcossebre is a typical Spanish village surrounded by acres of orange groves and protected by the mountains within a national park area which means that development is restricted to three storeys (no high rise). Palm Beach is to the south of the village approx 35 mins walk to the centre, although there are bars and restaurants closer, there is a choice of at least five blue flag award beaches to choose from, the nearest being 10 mins walk away, ideal for families. Our townhouse is beautifully furnished to a high standard and well equipped, the property has a roof terrace with superb views, and two other terraces.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Your townhouse was fantastic, beautifully furnished in a lovely location, spent some time on the roof terrace and around pool and the nearby beaches, certainly will go again.
Mrs W England.
Thank you so much for the rental of your lovely holiday home we all had a great time with no problems, will return one year soon.
Mrs R England
Had a great time house and area was lovely very well equipped and the location spot on peaceful and quite with excellent pool, impressed with the local restaurants, look forward to coming back, thanks again. Mr & Mrs W England
Activity and Interests
Palm Beach is close to five EEC Blue flag beaches, the nearest is 10 mins walk away, other beaches within the village are approx 5 mins drive away, in season a variety of water activities are available, venture further a field and there are over 100 kms of coastline to explore within the Orange Blossom Coast. This region boasts over 300 days of sunshine per year which helps to keep sea temperatures warm.
Most convenient airports are Castellon (20minutes) Ryanair from stansted and Bristol , Valencia (1 hour South)Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2go, Thomsonfly are some of the low cost airlines available and also scheduled like BA or Iberia.
Or Reus (1 hour 15 mins North) Ryanair fly regularly to this airport from four British airports, as well as some charter flights.
Barcelona is another option approx 2 hrs drive (All Motorway).
From the Port of Bilbao please allow about 5 or 6 hrs driving.
Whilst a car is recommended, airport collection can be arranged.
Beautiful City of Valencia is 1 hr away
Old town & fortified walls of Peniscola is 20 mins away
Castellon for a variety of bars & restaurants, shops is 30 mins away
Port Aventura Universal Theme Park & Water Park is a must for families only 1hr away
Vinaros a fishing port with excellent restaurants and beaches 35 mins away
Benacassim a cosmopolitan town also with a water park 30 mins away
Morella is a medieval capital city of the region El Ports ancient walls within the mountains 50 mins.
Alcossebre is a haven for those who want to get away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life without losing any of the modern conveniences.
It has an extensive range of bars, restaurants and cafes both in and around the centre and down near the impressive marina.
All the usual banks, locally well stocked supermarkets, medical facilities, and a array of small shops are all within easy reach.
For a large hypermarket that has everything is Carrefour near Vinaros about 35 mins drive. Tennis is available within the village.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A 20% deposit is payable (Non Refundable) on booking, with the balance of 80% payable 6 weeks prior to departure, a damage protection deposit of £100 is also payable at this time with the balance. On inspection this will be fully refunded within 7 days of return.
All bedding and towels except beach towels are included in the rate
Changeover days are flexible. Arrival time afternoon, guests are asked to vacate the property by 1030 hrs.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
If you would prefer to pay in Euros this can be arranged at a agreed exchange rate. Long Lets or long weekends prices on application.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom with wc, hand basin and shower. Upstairs bathroom with hand basin, wc and bidet, bath/shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, air con and views over gardens and pool. Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and views overlooking orange groves and national park area.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is within the private Palm Beach 2 complex, complete with landscaped garden & swimming pool. Air Con/Heating is within the house if required. No Smoking in house or Pets please. Ideally suited for children. Outside: Large terrace area with table & four chairs overlooking private gardens surrounding the swimming pool, another terrace looking out to orange groves and mountains + roof terrace with spectacular views and outside furniture. A car parking space in the drive near the front door assists easy access. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property cleaned and prepared ready for arrival. Towels and linen are provided for 4 guests and changed every week. Beach towels are not provided. Other: Large terrace area overlooking gardens and pool, other terraces with stunning views.