Villa in Altea, Costa Blanca - Situated in a Select Development of Villas
The villa is situated in a select residential development of detached villas. The accommodation, garden and pool area are south facing with views across orange and lemon groves to Altea and the sea. Golf courses, several beaches, shops, restaurants, water parks and the Terra Mitica theme park are all within easy access. Those wanting a quieter holiday can enjoy walking through the lovely countryside with its wealth of wildlife.
Top Traveller Review
Villa in Altea
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Villa in Altea
We had a fantastic stay. The villa was well maintained and very comfortable and very very spacious. The pool was a hit with both adults and children, infact we couldn't get the kids out the pool. The villa is within easy traveling distance of most attractions including Mondemar, and water parks and zoos, supermarkets are only 5 minutes drive away. we were greated when we arrived and shown around the property. and both guys were very very helpful. Thanks again Terry for hiring us your villa would definitely think about going again.
Activity and Interests
There are many beaches Albir/Altea being the nearest about 10 mins drive all very well maintained and equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas. Benidorm and Calpe about 15/20 mins away are both sandy beaches.
Alicante airport about 45 mins drive by motorway. Valencia airport 1s about 120km so about 2 hours. A car is considered essential.
Alfaz del Pi - nearest supermarket weekly market on Fridays is 5 mins away. Altea with its domed church and lovely views over the bay. Tuesday is market day here. More restaurants than you could cope with.
The villa is looked after by a local agent (English) whom I have known and worked with for 15 years.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A deposit is taken with confirmation of booking and the balance is due 8 weeks before you travel.
Saturday is the usual changeover day. Existing clients must vacate by 10am and new tenants access is after 3pm.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 and 2 with bath, WC, bidet and shower cubical. Adjoining bedroom 3 with bath/shower over, WC and bidet. En-suite to bedroom 4 with walk in shower and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King sized bed, full en-suite, ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 Double bed, full en-suite, ceiling fan. Patio doors to terrace and pool. Bedroom 3 Twin beds ceiling fan adjoining bathroom with shower. Bedroom 4 Twin beds ceiling fan large walk in show
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: During 2005 all the bathrooms were refurbished. The villa has central heating which is included in the price. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the 2 lounges. Outside: Terracing installed. The 10x5m pool is solar heated. Poolside shower, ample sun loungers and pool furniture. The BBQ area has a small kitchen with a shutterd bar and bar stools. Carport and ample off-street parking. Utility Room: Outside with washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices are fully inclusive - fresh towels to each room, changed weekly. Beach towels are not provided. Other: Dining room leading off lounge with a large table, 2 sideboard, radio, tape and CD player.