Villa in Lagos, Western Algarve - Very Quiet, Rural Location with Most Spectacular and Extensive Gardens
Beautiful, colourful, well maintained gardens including a Versailles garden with pond surround the villa with its many private terraces. This is the place to find your spot to relax and enjoy this paradise. The pool area is secured by a gate so it is safe for small children. The villa is spacious, very comfortably furnished with antiques and a piano. Bedrooms are spacious with country style decor.
A large lounge with dining area complete with open fire place adds to this properties rural sophistication and artistic charm. Adjacent is the modern kitchen with large panoramic windows overlooking unspoilt Algarve countryside.
A truly enjoyable estate with lots of privacy - a hidden gem just a short drive outside Lagos and its beaches.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We have never been at such an impressive traditional estate before and we absolutely adored it. It is so positively different to other rental properties that we decided to be back next year. The artistic touch to the ever stunning garden is just so beautiful. Nature at its best.
Activity and Interests
Long (5km) sandy beach of Meia Praia is Lagos main beach and perfect for children as the water is very shallow and not even during summer months overcrowded! 7km to other smaller bathing bays such as Praia Dona Ana, famous for its great rock formations 10km and Praia Porto Mós. There are so many different beaches we cannot list them all!
Faro airport 85km. Car hire is essential.
Lagos 7km. Beach 8km. Restaurant 2km. Mini-Market 2km.
In Lagos you find plenty of restaurants from simple to posh, large supermarkets which offer large selection of items and foods. There are, of course, banks, shops, cinema and a Marina, many offers for leisure activities, a great night-life and not to forget, a beautiful historic centre with pedestrian area.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
We are flexible on changeover days. Departure time 10.30am. Arrival time after 4pm. We are flexible on those as well!
30% deposit. Balance payment 8 weeks prior to your arrival. After your confirmation of booking we will issue an invoice which requires you to pay the deposit immediately. After receipt of final payment we will send you the arrival information and how to find the property.
We accept credit card payments
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- water skiing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 1 Full bathroom en- suite. 1 Full bathroom. 1 Shower bathroom. 1 Separate WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 Notes on bedrooms: 2 Spacious bedrooms with twin beds. 1 Bedroom with a single bed and an Extra bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is furnished and equipped to top standard and should meet all your wishes concerning a perfect holiday home. Tastefully funished in country style with a distinctive artistic touch which reflects the origins of this traditional estate as well as the love for detail. Please note: WLAN access Outside: Fantastic extensive garden with such a great variety of colorful flowers, shrubs, bushes, palm, cork and many other mature trees, lawns, 8 different covered terraces to enjoy, large built-in BBQ area, an ancient bread baking oven (which still works). Carport. The pool area is equipped with a gate and surrounded by a wall to safeguard small children! Utility Room: Washing machine (the maid does the private laundry if required), iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We offer 3 x per week cleaning, twice per week change of towels and every 7 days a change of bed linen.