Apartment in Playa Paraiso, Costa Adeje, Tenerife - Large First Floor Apartment in Peaceful Location
Newly built in 2006 Residencial Paraiso is set within the back drop of Mount Tiede. Situated in Costa Adeje area close to bars and restaurants, Including the new 5star hard rock hotel. The apartment boasts excellent sea and mountain views. With Playa Del Duque beach only 10 mins drive away, Adeje golf and driving range 5 mins. 20 mins from airport. Small beach 400 yards away. Regular buses run to Playa Las Americas and Los Cristianos. This quieter resort, would suit both couples and families alike.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi and thanks for taking the time to look at our apartment. My name is Lisa, I am in charge of dealing with the bookings. However the apartment is co-owned by my husband and his two business partners.
We have children between us aged from 8-24 and they all love visiting the apartment. We try to make it feel like home from home.
I am happy to answer your questions as quickly and honestly as possible.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to say that we had a lovely holiday. The apartment was lovely and your info before we went and restaurant recommendations were great.
We've returned back from our week in Tenerife. We had despite the weather not being great all the time a very good time. The apartment is very comfortable en the pool area great. Our son was very pleased with his own pool.
One last thing we like to say is that the welcome pack with some basic food/drinks was great, thanks for that. Also Neville is a very helpful and pleasant person.
1 holidaymaker review
My brother & I had a very enjoyable week's break @ this apartment. The apartment was roomy & well furnished with a lovely pool area which was well maintained & for most of the time was quiet & relaxed. The grounds were very secured. There was a good supermarket nearby & a few eating places though not much choice but we used the local bus service which was very regular & cheap & visited other resorts nearby. The welcome pack was very Welcome!
From the Owner
“We bought this property from plan. It is now three years old (as of 2009) We chose this area due to not being as commercialized, and also for it's amazing views of the sea.”
Activity and Interests
Small beach 400yds away, with Playa del Duque beach 10 mins. Also numerous other beaches and resorts can be reached by both a short bus and car ride.
Airport is a 20 min taxi drive away. Port of Los Cristianos is 15 mins with regular ferry to La Gomera and La Palma, whale/dolphin watching and fishing trips available.
Car hire not essential,but would be an advantage to see more of the Island.
Nearest village a short walk away, with larger towns 10 mins in car or bus.
Towns of Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Los Gigantes and Puerto Santiago all close by.
Large hypermarket close by, with banks and numerous ATMs within walking distance. Tapas bars within 100 yards and beautiful a la carte restaurants within walking distances, also numerous other bars and resturants.
Golfing, Scuba diving and many more activities available.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
All other dates
9 Jan 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Up to 8 weeks - 100% of rate refunded (Minus deposit)
4-8 weeks - 50% of rate refunded.
2-4 weeks - 25% of rate refunded.
Less than 2 weeks - no refund given.
A deposit of £50.00 per week (Non-Refundable). This deposit is payable on booking and secures the dates.
DATES ARE NOT RESERVED UNTIL DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED.
Outstanding balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Payments can be made by cheque or direct debit.
A security deposit is taken on final payment. This is refunded after your holiday when housekeeping confirm the condition of the apartment.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Because the apartment is on a residential complex you avoid the crowds, and can relax and enjoy the remoteness. Yet you are only a 10 mins car journey from the lively Las Americas.”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath/shower over ,wc and bidet. Separate shower room with wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Ceiling fans to both.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation is very spacious, which would suit both couples looking to relax and families too. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NON SMOKING APARTMENT. Outside: Large sunny pool with separate children's pool, set in beautifully kept gardens. Utility Room: Sink and drying area, ironing equipment. Feel free to use the deck chairs and loungers stored in this area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding can be changed after the first week at an extra cost of £20 per person.This is the fee we are charged by our house keeper as it taken to the cleaners. Please state if you want this at the time of your booking. Other: Large sunny balcony, overlooks pool and sea, with furniture. Ideal for relaxing and watching the sun set.We have now installed roller sun/wind blinds so you can still sit outside on the more cooler nights.