Apartment near Arenal Beach, Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain - 3 minutes Walk to Wonderful Beach
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (1 en-suite) luxury modern 1st floor apartment. Beautifully furnished by the owners with independently controlled air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fans, separate laundry area, large terrace off lounge and master bedroom. Situated on a small secure complex with a large communal pool set in lovely peaceful gardens. The apartment is just a 3 minute flat walk to the Arenal, a safe sandy beach renown as one of the best across the whole of the Costa Blanca and its promenade of shops, bars and restaurants. The apartment is an easy 1 hour's drive from either Alicante or Valencia airports.
Top Traveller Review
Elliot family holiday
Would make this first choice everytime.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
Elliot family holiday
This is our second holiday using this apartment in Javea. Fantastic size of rooms, great balcony and gorgeous garden with pool. Felt very safe and so close to beach and shops.
Would make this first choice everytime.
Great apartment in which to stay at Arenal
A brilliant, clean and spacious apartment, 5 minutes walk from the beach front, bars and restaurants.Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in this conveniently located apartment, only a few minutes away from everything you need for a relaxing holiday including a supermarket and cash machine! Great customer service from both the owners and their local agent.
Fantastic family holiday
We are a family of 5 with kids aged 6, 10 and 13. This property was perfect for us - good size bedrooms, big lounge, large balcony. The location was excellent with the beautiful, sandy beach, bars, restaurants and shops a mere 5 minute stroll away - not forgetting the funfair.
Lovely pool and garden area and the added bonus of underground parking which kept the car cool and secure.
The apartment was well located for exploring Javea and the surrounding area and the Spanish roads are so easy to drive.
Kids loved the Aquafun inflatables at the beach by the port - a 5 minute drive along the coast road.The caves, waterfalls, Denia and Valencia all within reach and worth a visit.
All in all a fabulous family holiday and would love to return.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property and Javea.
Lovely apartment near Arenal Beach
We had a fantastic week in this lovely apartment which is situated 10 mins walk from the beach. The apartment is close to the pool and quiet gardens of the complex and is really comfortable, clean and well maintained and there is a dedicated parking space in the underground car park. Javea itself is a beautiful seaside town which has plenty of restaurants and cafes both along the front and down the side streets. The Port and Old Town are approximately 2 miles from the apartment with more shops, cafes and restaurants. Montgo National Park is a short drive away and Granadella beach is well worth a visit (you can hire a sea kayak for €13 per hour from a really friendly guy on the beach there). The owners are really helpful and friendly. All in all agreat place to visit.
Most Relaxing Holiday We've Had
The apartment was a home from home with everything we needed for a fantastic holiday. The aircon was amazing as we had fabulous weather and the cool apartment was a welcome retreat from the heat. The apartment complex is very well kept. The pool was fabulous and we used it every day. The location of the apartment to the beach and restaurants was perfect as only a 5 min gentle walk away. We would definitely recommend this apartment as a fabulous family holiday location and apartment.
A fantastic apartment in a stunning location
Having found this apartment in 2009 we have stayed there each year ever since ! It's location is excellent just a very short walk to the local beach which has an eclectic mix of restaurants and bars. Most over looking the beautiful and safe beach front. The locals are very friendly and speak English if needed. There is the old town and port within a 5 minutes drive ! The pool area has a good mix of adults and children and lots of different nationalities, there is always plent of space to sit. The apartment is very well equiped so there's always the option of eating in. On arrival it's always spotless with lots of local information on sight. There is a local agent on hand if needed and very helpful ! Having visited javea since 2002 we now go further a field on days out. There are some beautful waterfalls to swim in just a 40 minute drive away and the train to Valencia is always a good day out ! Although there is plenty to keep you busy locally. Depending on the time of year there are lots of fiestas in the near by towns and the three king arriving by boat at Xmas is a wonderful part of the Spanish culture ! This is turely a wonderful apartment, with very helpful and dilligent owners, in a stunning location and as always we will be back!
Activity and Interests
The apartment is approximately 350m from the Arenal beach which contains a promenade lined with bars, restaurants and cafés. The beautiful safe beach, attended by lifeguards is ideal for children and adults alike. It has a diving platform in the summer months together with other water sports and pedalo's for hire.
The apartment is an easy 1 hour's drive from either Alicante or Valencia airports. Car hire is freely available if required but with the apartment so close to all the amenities this is not essential. Transfers to and from the airports can be arranged for you.
The apartment is situated on the Arenal beach about 2 miles form the port and town of Javeá. Denia is approximately 15-20 minutes by car away. Further afield is Calpe (approx 30 minutes) and the picturesque mountain village of Guadalest (approx 1 hour's drive). Terra Mitica (Theme Park), water parks, and Benidorm are within a 40 minute drive.
Shops, banks and supermarkets are all within a 2 minute walk away. There is a choice of almost every type of restaurant and bar you can imagine along the promenade at the rear of the beach. These are all within a 3 minute walk away. Javeá Old Town (5 minute drive) has a market every Thursday morning where you will find many local products including good fruit and veg together with excellent leather goods and linen.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
School Half Term
22 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
29 Oct 2016 - 9 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 30% (cheque) is required on booking, with the balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking is less than 4 weeks before departure a bankers draft will be required.
If the booking is cancelled the deposit will only be returned if the apartment can be re-let during the booking period.
A returnable deposit of £200 is payable with the balance. We reserve the right to withhold this for lost keys/damages or additional cleaning costs if the apartment is not left as it was at the star
All bookings in high season are Saturday to Saturday. At other times these can be negotiated with the owners.
The local agent meets all new guests at the start of the letting to explain the operation of all the appliances and to ensure they are happy.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the apartment per week in UK Pounds. Optional air-conditioning/heating is charged at £35 per week.
We are happy to offer discounts for long winter lets of three weeks or more.
During the summer school holidays, bookings must be for a minimum of a fortnight commencing with the first Saturday, which immediately follows school finishing for the summer break and continuing in uninterupted fortnightly blocks so as to form 3 continuous periods during the 6 week school holiday break.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with full bath and shower over, bidet, WC and washbasin. Separate bathroom with walk-in shower, bidet, WC and washbasin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Master with extra length king size bed, dressing area, fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2: twin with extra length beds, fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinet. Bedroom 3: twin with bedside cabinet and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full independently controlled air conditioning/heating together with ceiling fans. There is a secure underground garage with a private parking space available on request. One flight of steps takes you up to the apartment or the lift stops right outside the front door. The whole complex is accessed by a key pad entrance system and each block of 6 apartments has its own separate number entry pad making it very secure for families. There is a box of beach toys in the apartment for your use. All we ask is that they are returned at the end of your stay for the enjoyment of the next guests to arrive. The apartment is very suitable for children, adults and the elderly alike. With a small toddlers pool along with a shallow end to the main pool together with easy access and a lift all ages are well catered for. The Apartment is a no-smoking property and pets are not allowed. Outside: The quiet complex is set out in a U-shape around lovely gardens with palm trees, lawns and benches under pagaodas which provide shady areas to sit. The gardens contain the large communal swimming pool together with a children's paddling pool and outside shower. The rear terrace of the apartment overlooks the gardens and pool. Utility Room: The small enclosed rear terrace houses the fully automatic washing machine together with an outside sink/drainer. This also has stunning views over the gardens with Montgo in the background. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment receives an extensive professional clean prior to every occupancy. We ask Guests to leave it as they found it. All bed linen, towels, tea-towels and beach towels are provided. A mid-term linen change can be provided at your expense. Other: Outside there is a large tiled patio terrace accessed from either the lounge or the master bedroom. The terrace has its own power supply and light for quiet evening meals with a glass of wine. The usual patio table and chairs are provided.