House in Suscepan, Herceg Novi, Montenegro - Peaceful Location, 1.5 Mile above Herceg Novi
With a large 15 sq.m. terrace and another 30 sq.m. dramatic rooftop terrace, our 3 bedroom house (internal space ca 75 sq.m.) offers unbeatable views in a peaceful location. Surrounded by a good size garden with a fruit trees, olives and cacti this light and airy property makes a wonderful holiday home. Open plan living area, bathroom (with shower cabinet), kitchen, spiral staircase up to second lounge, 2 double bedrooms, and below the house an extra bedroom, plus Breakfast terrace outside. garden with barbecue and dining accomodation. The area in front is a green area. Completely renovated 2006 (and since). The property has absolute stunning sea, forest and mountain views across Herceg Novi and Boka Bay. It is located a ½hr drive from Dubrovnik airport. Satellite TV, DVD player, radio, books, magazines, various CDs, DVDs and board games, bed linen, towels, everything you need for a relaxed holiday. Private parking. There is also a separate unit in the garden, sleeps two, chairs/table.
About the Owner
We are Norwegian citizens, having worked for the same company since 1983/1994. More personal information, including proof of identity, can be provided upon request..
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and thank you for providing such well equipped accomodation. House was spotless, and to be honest I cannot think of any further items that could be usefully added to the inventory. Many thanks once again
I wish to thank you once again for a most enjoyable holiday. My husband and I both agree that it was one of the best we have had, and we will definitely be returning. Your home is beautiful, the location ideal. I myself did not find anything lacking. Everything that i needed was available at the home. The neighbours were very friendly and helpful, even offering spring water on our arrival
We would also like to thank you very much, we had a wonderful time, the house was very nice and extremely well equipped. The views were wonderful even with the thunderstorms! My son especially enjoyed the DVDs, just to his taste which left us to have a well earned quiet drink on the veranda in the evening
From the Owner
“Montenegro is a very exciting country for holidays.”
Activity and Interests
Herceg Novi beaches and the Herceg Novi marina/sea front promenade: 3 kilometres (5-10 minutes drive), nearest marina/beach etc is in Igalo, 2km from us.
Dubrovnik airport ca 28km away, 30 minutes drive. Also Tivat airport further south, ca 1 - 1½ hours.
Herceg Novi 4km. Dubrovink town 45km. Budva 45km. Perast 20km.
Herceg Novi is a small, beautiful old town with everything you need.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
10% initial payment normally taken at time of booking (non-refundable). Remaining rent paid 8 weeks prior to rental starts.
Saturday in summer season. Remainder of the year we can be more flexible.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Lovely place near the sea for holidays, with great opportunities for sightseeing and activities as well.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower cabin and WC. Washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 /7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed (2 people). Bedroom 2 with double bed (2 people). Extra bedroom can sleep 1 and outbuilding can sleep 2.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Tropical garden (in various levels). Outside the front door, a lovely outdoor tiled space for breakfast and evening chill. The roof top terrace has a shower. Garden has dining table and barbecue. Activities available in Herceg Novi: scuba-diving, snorkeling, fishing, jet-skiing, bike and boat hire, hiking, tennis, day trips. White water rafting along the Tara Canyon is 3½ hours drive away and can be enjoyed as 1, 2 or 3-day trip. Herceg Novi is over 600 years old and full of historical sights and stunning views within easy reach. There are several banks in town and ATM banking (cash points) is available. Currency: Euros. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, bath towels, linen, all available and included. Cleaning done by our cleaner at your departure. Other: There are three external spaces for dining - breakfast terrace just outside the entrance (4 people), dining table for 8 outside the first floor living room and a space with a dining table for 6 outside the house, in the garden. All with beautiful views.