Villa in Kiziltas, Kalkan, Turkey - Peaceful Hillside Location, 15 Minute Stroll To Town & Harbour
Villa Koru stands on a quiet and peaceful hillside above Kalkan, on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey, a 15 minute downhill walk to the centre. A perfect spot for a family holiday, the villa is nearby to the Samira Resorts Hotel which welcomes our guests to use its facilities including pool, restaurant and bar. A 3 bedroom villa, with a large private pool and terrace, Villa Koru can sleep 6 guests, and is available for rent from April to October.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Diving and action adventure activities available.
Kalkan itself has a small beach but it worth travelling out to Kaputas Beach or the famous Patara Beach both of which can be reached using the regular dolmus (shared taxi / minibus) service from the town centre as well as boats from the marina.
The nearest airport is Dalaman (90 mins), flights are available from most UK airports, usually Monday to Monday. A visa is necessary to visit Turkey and is paid for and stamped into your passport at Dalaman airport. The cost is £10 in cash (new notes) per person, valid for 3 months. Private air-conditioned taxis can be booked through the owner - between £120 and £140 return depending on party size, paid locally.
Kalkan town and shops are within walking distance. Kas is the closest large town and is about a 30 minute drive.
Kalkan is a small town (of only a few thousand) and this creates a wonderful intimate feeling. But do not let its size to mislead you! There is plenty to do in and around Kalkan. During the day the town is surprisingly empty as most guests choose to swim or explore the multitude of beautiful ancient Lycian and natural sites of the area. However, everything changes in the evening when Kalkan bursts alive for a long, festive night. Kalkan has many special qualities, but without a doubt it is the people of the resort who make the town extra special.
High in the mountains above Fethiye, rushing icy torrents of the E'en River have cut a narrow gorge through the mountains over thousands of years, creating Saklikent Gorge.
A natural wonder, the resulting canyon is 300m deep and 18km long and is a breathtaking sight. The walls are so high that they cut out most of the sunlight and the fresh spring waters that flow through are icy cold. Restaurants at the base of the gorge are known for their fresh-cooked trout from local hatcheries.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a reservation with the balance due 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
Usual changeover over weekend or Monday, but flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor wc and wash basin. 1st floor bathroom with shower, wc and wash basin. En-suite bathroom with shower, wc and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed en-suite - balcony with sea views. Bedroom 2 with double bed - balcony with sea views. Bedroom 3 with twin beds - sea views.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All 3 bedrooms and lounge air-conditioned. Smoking is not permitted in Villa Koru. Outside: Large Private Pool* & Terrace Area Patio furniture, large parasols & sun loungers * Pool available May to October * The pool has no shallow end so non-swimmers should be supervised. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board and clothes drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels (not beach towels) and tea towels provided. Villa cleaned twice weekly, with linen and towel change weekly. Pool terracing and garden serviced daily. Other: Also al fresco dining table and chairs.