4 beds/4 baths sleeps 10 Wonderful garden with lovely country views. Unspoilt Eastern Alga
** Offering massive 25+% discount all remaining dates Sept/Oct 2016**
Safe on line payments available.
Casa David is a very large luxury 4 bed/4 bath villa which comfortably sleeps 10 (using one portable cot and one portable bed). Located close to Monarapacho, Estoi and Olhao in the unspoilt low cost Eastern Algarve. Only 25 mins from Faro airport, 10/15 mins drive to golf, wonderful beaches and beach islands.
Casa David is quite lovely. It has its own 10m x 5m pool which is heated free of charge April to end October by heatpump to ensure warm temperature whenever you visit. It is south facing for maximum sun, has night lights and roman end for each access. A large fully furnished pool terrace surrounds with large BBQ for al fresco dining. The large garden has additional seating, a boules area with grass to play. To the rear and one side is unspoilt countryside with wonderful relaxing views.
Casa David has a games with 8ft pool table, ping pong, darts, table top football and step machine. The villa is gated with plentiful off road parking.
The large open plan lounge comfortably seats 10 with large sofas and dining area off. There is TV with BBC/ITV channels, DVD/CD player and free fast WiFi.
The fully equipped modern kitchen has everything you could wish for.
There are 2 large en-suite bedrooms, one with 6ft bed, and 2 spacious twin rooms. Capacity is increased to 10 using one portable bed and one cot. There are 4 luxury bath/shower rooms.
This is an ideal location for a family holiday in the low cost unspoilt Eastern Algarve. There is an excellent bistro just 800m from villa where guests to time after time.
Car hire essential and happy to provide recommendations if you wish. For any late arrivals we can provide an overnight food/drinks pack on request. Come, enjoy .... relax! You will be thrilled!
Top Traveller Review
Outstanding beautiful villa
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just wanted to say thank you, the villa was amazing, we had the best time ever- would certainly come back again.
Superb villa, wonderful pool and views. Our euros definitely went further this year! Highly recommend and hope to return soon.
Third visit, will come again! Casa David is lovely. Views outstanding.
'We'd done Western and Central Algarve but its Eastern Algarve for us from now on. Simply wonderful first class villa. Rarely strayed away from the pool and terrace.
'Unexpectedly beautiful area, very impressed. Villa, pool, gardens very lovely and already hoping to return next year
'It was wonderful, we all loved it, children and older members of the family. Luxurious villa, excellent cleaning services, exceptionally well equipped.
'The villa is wonderful, location fantastic. But best of all was the pool. The temperature was perfect and we loved the evening swimming with pool lights. We shall be back next year
4.8 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Outstanding beautiful villa
Our family of 7 adults had a fantastic time in the first class villa. Villa is so big with absolutely everything you need. Spotlessly clean with so comfy beds and quality furniture throughout. The pool is perfectly kept with massive beautiful gardens with hidden paths and beautuful shrubs and fruit trees. Great views too. The gamesroom was a bug hit with us all too. The local mgtment Ines was lovely and so helpful. The only downside which didnt bother us once we were at the villa was the unfinished villas and bumpy roads on entry on the site. An outstanding villa making our holiday just perfect.
‘We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Casa David in June. The villa was well equipped and the pool being heated was a definite bonus. The pool man was very thorough and had some explanation as to why our white swimwear turned green! This being because of the high copper content in the water apparently.
The villa is on a nice plot and has great views which helps to know when driving through the estate as you may think you have arrived in downtown Beirut. The roads are unmade, the pavements are broken up and the many unfinished luxury villas make the estate look very scruffy indeed. What a shame to see these grand buildings in such a state. However once inside the villa none of this is visible.
We found the resort manager Simone to be very amenable & helpful and worked quickly arranging the odd job man to visit when asked about fixing the leaking air-conditioning unit in the master bedroom and the villa safe which sadly never did work for the duration of our stay.
Unfortunately our 18 month Grandson managed to pack the air-conditioning remote from the lounge which we found on our return. After immediately alerting the owner Paula Wilson that we would send it back that day, she decided it best to replace it and deduct the cost from our security deposit. An unnecessary cost maybe!’
top chill out
First I would like to thank paula who was there for everything before and while we were there.
The villa is lovely and spacious, and everything you needed was to hand. The games room just topped it off.
The view is beautiful and full of wildlife. and last but not least the pool with it been heated you can go for a swim at any time day or night and we did.
So again thank you for a lovely relaxing chilling break
Luxury villa and pool with a view
A fantastic luxury villa with a very big pool ( some inflatables waiting for you in the games room) which has great views over the peaceful countryside .It was immaculately clean and furnished to a high standard, our mums were very impressed and that's hard to do!! , The games room is very well equipped with table tennis and table football ,lots of fun .As soon as we had booked had contact with Paula answering any questions and filling us in what to do in area, and places to eat out aswell.Tried the local restaurant to the villa Marias with a great Portuguese atmosphere , great prices 65 euros for 5 people having 3 courses, It gets very busy so go early evening. We spent a few evenings having bbqs whilst sat on the terrace watching the sun go down, what could be more relaxing than that especially with my husband cooking !! Visited Moncarapacho for shops and a supermarket and Vilamoura is a must with lovely marina ,with trips from coastal cruises to shark fishing if you're feeling brave !! Also you will have a tough choice of where to eat out as there are so many bars and restaurants open till late.My husband was happy there as he found English football matches on the teles in the bars there so us girls went shopping. A great place to stay hope to go back again one day .As soon as you get there you will want to be in that pool so keep your bikini handy !! I wish I was there now.
We had a lovely relaxing holiday here.Accommodation lovely and as described. Pool lovely and warm.Nice views.Outside area perfect during the day and evenings.Local restaurant very good value.Would definitely recommend.
We stayed at this amazing Villa in May this year. The villa it's self is beautiful and had so much space for 2 families, everything you needed to have a wonderful holiday. The basement has been made in to a games room which the guys spent most nights in whilst us ladies chilled by the pool. The pool and outside area were also amazing with beautiful views of the mountains. I would highly recommend this villa to anyone looking for a large villa for family holiday.
Activity and Interests
There are fabulous island beaches in all directions, the closest being Fuseta only 6 miles away. Tavira, Olhao, Cabanas and Altura beaches are all within 20 minutes. The bigger Central Algarve beaches, go karting, water parks etc are all within 35-55 mins drive. Swim with dolphins at Zoo Marine It is a truly wonderful part of the world for beaches. Although many clients rarely move away from the fabulous pool and terrace!
Villa is only 25 mins drive from Faro airport. The roadways are excellent. Car hire is essential to enjoy the area and we are happy to provide recommendations on request. For guests arriving late we can arrange for an overnight food/drinks pack.
You might like to consider alternative airports offering low cost flights: Seville 90 mins, Lisbon 2.5 hours. OK to hire car in Spain and bring into Portugal.
Within easy distance are Tavira (regarded as loveliest town in the Algarve), Estoi (with its Rocco palace now developed into a Pousada and Roman villa ruins), Olhao (fishing port, markets, excellent fish restaurants and food shopping). Seville can be reached within 90 mins, Lisbon 2.5 hours and Cordoba 3 hrs. The nearby Ria Formosa National Park offers excellent walks, beaches and birdwatching.
The small town of Moncarapacho, only 2.5 miles away is excellent and unspoilt. It has supermarkets, local shops, bars, low cost eateries and several recommended restaurants, a daily fruit/veg market, petrol station, internet cafe, cash machines, telephone box, post office and lots more. Eating out on wonderful fish and meat is surprisingly very inexpensive in this part of the world.
There is a wonderful bar/bistro only 800m from the villa, a gentle 12-14 minute walk, where clients go time and time again to enjoy excellent low cost food.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Price: up to 10 people using one portable cot and one portable bed. Obligatory extra £85/wk for aircon/ local manager services. Only 25% deposit required, balance + £200 refundable breakage deposit 8 weeks before holiday. Credit card payment available.
Total price agreed includes: All linen/towels, up to 8 pool towels, weekly maid service/linen change, free fibre WiFi, free pool heating, aircon and local manager services.
We are very flexible with start/end dates much of the year so you can obtain best priced flights. Please look at our calendar. Prefer minimum stay of 7 nights but please look at our calendar and contact us to negotiate!
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 3 luxurious fully tiled bathrooms (two are ensuite) and a 4th shower room/toilet. The ensuite bathrooms all have bidets, one has a corner bath and twin wash hand basins.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) using cot and portable bed Notes on bedrooms: 4 bedrooms (2 are huge en-suites with 6ft beds) There are 2 further spacious twin rooms. All rooms have extensive fitted cupboards, there is a digital safe in the villa. The 1st floor master ensuite bedroom has its own furnished terrace and corner bath. You will fight over this one. Portable bed and portable cot provided to increase capacity to maximum 10. Can be placed anywhere in large bedrooms. Highchair also supplied.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air-conditioned and a gentle prevailing breeze keeps the villa cool and pleasant throughout the year. The pool is heated free of charge by heatpump April-end October. There is an obligatory extra of £85/wk for air-conditioning (cool and warm) and services of English local manager to ensure your maximum enjoyment of your holiday. Electric fans also supplied. Capacity is increased to 10 using one sturdy full sized portable bed (which can be placed in any room) and one portable child cot. Highchair also provided. Excellent Welcome Book in the villa with lots of info on local beaches, places of interest and recommended restaurants. Very flexible with start/end dates so you can achieve best priced flights. Outside: It's all about location, location, location! The villa in over half acre plot occupies prime location being one of only 4 villas that backs onto glorious open countryside. The heated pool and furnished terrace with BBQ is at the rear of the villa offering maximum privacy. Surrounding the garden there is an extensive natural garden with grass and boules area, a second seating area and other quiet places to sit and relax. With countryside backing onto the villa the views are quite superb. There is a large driveway and plentiful off road parking. The villa is fully gated. Table tennis, table top football, pool table and extra seating and step machine in the basement. The pool with evening lighting is heated April to end October FREE of charge. There is also free fast wifi. You will relax in minutes not days! Enjoy Utility Room: Has a washing machine, ironing board, iron, brooms etc. With essential second fridge/freezer for drinks!! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen/towels included. Up to 8 pool/beach towels also supplied so no need to bring your own. Weekly maid service. Services of English speaking local manager who will meet you soon after arrival at the villa and remain on call throughout your stay. Other: Fully equipped- chairs, tables, loungers with padded covers. BBQ off to side. large bamboo pergola offering deep shade, wonderful garden with boules area. Property is fully gated. 8ft pool table, darts table tennis, step machine and table top football.