Villa in Carvoeiro, Western Algarve - Peaceful Location, Near to Fishing Village of Carvoeiro
Spacious newly built villa near to Carvoeiro, built to a very high specification. Three double bedrooms all with full en-suite bathroom facilities, large fully fitted kitchen with adjacent laundry room and secure enclosed garage. Outdoor entertainment area with large patio, salt-water swimming pool and barbecue. Established gardens with full automated irrigation system and electric gates. There are superb views towards the mountains of Monchique and the hills of Carvoeiro. The villa will comfortably sleep eight people with the use of the two occasional beds available. Casa Figueira is situated on the edge of Quinta da Salicos, a small rural development of 35 exclusive privately owned properties. The villa is located between Carvoeiro and the market town of Lagoa. Carvoeiro has its own wonderful beach offering fishing boat trips for tourists. There are many restaurants, bars and nightlife in the town. There are numerous other beautiful beaches and golf courses, water parks etc.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tennis facilites available at Rocha Brava. Coaching available by appointment on new clay courts situated at Nuela Velha. More detailed information available on request.
Stunning beaches at Centaines, Benagil, Alfanzani and Albandeira within 10 mins driving and all include beach bar facilities.
Faro - 40 mins drive.
Recommended car hire details available on request.
Carvoeiro - 1.5 miles
Lagoa - 3 miles
Silves - 15 miles
Portimao - 15 miles
Monchique - 25 miles
Lagos - 25 miles
Nearest supermarket Intermarche is 1 mile away.
Banking facilities available in Carvoeiro and Lagoa.
Numerous restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
2 waterparks within 5 miles.
Zoomarine within 10 miles.
Algarve Shopping Centre 15 miles - includes multi-screen cinema and designer shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% non-returnable deposit required with booking.
80% balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure.
Thursday, where possible. Other days by negotiation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, each with shower and WC. Master en-suite also has a bath, bidet and double vanitory unit.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom - King sized bed with mosquito net.Large built in dressing area. Bedroom 2 - double bed and built-in dressing area. Bedroom 3 - two single beds with fully fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full central heating system, with enclosed log fire. Electric fans are provided for each bedroom. Outside: Beautiful landscaped garden. Large terrace with outdoor table and chairs to seat 8. BBQ. Private heated salt water swimming pool - 40ft x 20ft. 6 sun loungers and associated umbrellas. Utility Room: Laundry room adjacent, with washing machine and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen are included. Changed every 7 days. Maid service 5 days a week.