Villa in Iznajar, Cordoba - Private, Peaceful Location 10 Minutes From The Freshwater Beac
Lakeview Villa is an exclusive luxury private villa with beautiful Mediterranean gardens and magnificent views of the hilltop town of Iznajar and the Lake of Iznajar.
The property is beautifully decorated throughout with many additional features such as a games room with pool table, four fantastic terraces and an incredible 10m by 6m infinity pool, all with great views.
This is the perfect place to relax in peace and quiet or explore the cultural highlights of Andalucia which are all within easy reach.
This house is perfect all year round with A/C and heating.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful villa with stunning views
About the Owner
I am Christine from Nelson, New Zealand and my husband Phil is from Darlington, England.
We have lived and worked in the United Arab Emirates for many years.
3.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Wonderful villa with stunning views
A fabulous family holiday in this lovely villa. The weather was perfect, the pool just wonderful and the location stunning. The boys loved the non-stop swimming, the pool table and the table football. We have loved drinks on the terrace and the balmy (surprisingly mosquito free) evenings. We are reluctant to leave but real life has to start again at some point!
Cleanliness and hygiene failures
Wonderful location, nice building so shame about the filthy pool ( unusable), the smelly drains and, the cockroaches in the kitchen. Never again
Fabulous property in a great location.
The villa is really well equipped. The location is great, it is far enough away from everything to give you peace and tranquillity, yet near enough to the town to nip out for a meal. It is within easy reach of Malaga, Cordoba and Granada and there are lots of things to do locally. We had a fantastic time here, our two young children enjoyed the pool and the table football! We plan to return next year.
From the Owner
“During one of our many visits to Spain we fell in love with this property with its breathtaking views of Iznajar Lake and Village. Our aim is to retire and live in Iznajar, however, meantime we would like people to enjoy the property.”
Activity and Interests
The freshwater beach at Iznajar is less that 10 minutes away.
The main beaches on the Costa del Sol are an hour away.
Great choice of airports: Malaga airport - 50 minutes, Granada aiport - 35 minutes, Seville airport - 1 hour 15 mins.
The picturesque traditionally Andalucian hilltop town of Iznajar is only 5 minutes away. Antequera in the nearest major city and is only 30 minutes away, Granada can be reached in 40 minutes, Seville in under an hour and a half, Malaga and the Costa del Sol are an hour or just over away.
Iznajar has several small supermarkets, butcher's shop, chemists, banks, local Information Centre, and lots of bars and restaurants with a variety of choice from traditional tapas to international cuisine at Cafe Bar Verde and La Paloma. The renowned La Bobadilla Hotel is 15 minutes away with three restaurants.
For larger shopping experiences head to Antequera with its beautiful streets, supermarkets and large hypermarket or the Carrefour at Lucena. Local markets are held in each village weekly and there's also a local farmers' market.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-returnable deposit to confirm the booking. Balance payable 8 weeks before arrival.
Changeover day now flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property has probably one of the most magnificent views in the area. Surrounded by Olive Groves and within easy access to main roads and the sand beach of Iznajar. The property is private and secure.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Pool Table
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 en-suite to master bedroom with shower. Bathroom 2 with shower. Bathroom 3 (downstairs) with shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1- Master bedroom with king size bed, sofa bed, 2 radiators, air-con, en-suite shower room, large roof terrace. Bedroom 2- Large double bedroom. Radiator. Fan. Bedroom 3- 2 singles, fan, radiator. Living Room on Ground floor has a Sofa Bed which can sleep 1 or 2 persons
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Dual function air-conditioning and heating system in the living room and master bedroom plus wall mounted electric radiators in the bedrooms and sitting room. Fans provided for bedrooms 2 and 3. Infant's cot available if required. This property is non-smoking indoors but please feel free to smoke outside or on the terraces. Outside: Large private infinity pool 10m by 6m surrounded by terracing with sun loungers and parasols to enjoy the magnificent views of the village of Iznajar and the lake. Large covered terrace accessed from the kitchen and living room with beautiful wicker furniture and table football game. Outside dining terrace with table and chairs next to a traditional handbuilt barbeque. Large roof terrace with furniture off the master bedroom. Roof terrace with clothes line accessible from upstairs landing. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble drier and large fridge-freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Bed linen, towels and pool/beach towels provided. Laundry changed weekly. Other: Dining room with dining table and chairs for 10 people, wine rack and large china cabinet with display of local pottery items. Games room with pool table.