Villa in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Torre Pacheco, Costa Calida - Peaceful Location with Easy Access to Beaches, Golf, Restaurants and Bars
Luxury 3 bedroom villa with private terrace and garden situated on the prestigious Polaris World Golf Resort. Located within easy access to golf courses, shops, restaurants and bars. The resort is close to Los Alcazares which sits on the Mar Menor with its wide, quiet and safe beaches. The villa sleeps 6 and is furnished to a high standard to make your stay comfortable. There is full air-conditioning downstairs and radiators in all rooms. All bed linen and towels are provided; just bring your beach towels. Wide tree-lined avenues, water features and landscaped seated areas with 24hr security make Mar Menor Golf resort a uniquely luxurious choice for a holiday destination. The resort includes a 18-hole golf course, social facilities (owners club - luxury pool (June to mid September - charge for loungers), bar, restaurant, hairdresser, gym and supermarket) and intercontinental 5 Star hotel with bars (3) and restaurants (2) all just a short walk.
About the Owner
We have owned our villa since 2005 and have made some great friends on the resort. Our son has loved his holidays in the villa. Los Alcazares is a great town and very traditional. There are plenty of restaurants and the beach is great.
We live in Surrey and have set the villa up to be homely and comfortable.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have had a wonderful relaxing holiday. This is like home from home which makes managing the kids so much easier. The beach at Los Alcazares is wonderful for the kids, safe, soft sand, great for paddling, collecting shells, making sand castles and friends. We made great use of the buckets and spades in the villa, all meals out were excellent. Location is great for exploring other parts of the region. (May 08).
Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed your villa. It was lovely & spacious & the garden was ideal for our little one. We left some more buckets & spades in your box for other guests to enjoy. The information packs were helpful & we have added to these (May 2011).
Everything was great! Linda was excellent. Welcome pack brill. Lovely villa, many thanks. PS buckets very handy for the kids. (August 09).
From the Owner
“The resort is busy all year and now has several restaurants within walking distance. The resort is well maintained and very friendly. We have made many friends during our years of ownership. Los Alcazares is very Spanish and has loads of great restaurants. The beaches are safe and fantastic for kids. There are plenty of reasonable priced tapas beach bars. The local area has plenty to explore from designer shopping to historic cities of Murcia & Cartagena.”
Activity and Interests
When it comes to beaches the Costa Calida has a lot to offer. Virtually all of the beaches along the Coast are blue flag rated, & there are a lot of them. The vast majority is sandy beaches, but there are pebbled beaches & rocky alcoves for those who prefer to indulge in a spot of snorkeling. Los Alcazares is the nearest beach resort which sits on the edge of the Mar Menor (small sea) with its wide, quiet and safe beaches ideal for all the family refer to http://www.murciaturistica.es for info.
Murcia (MJV) is the closest airport and is less than 7 miles from the villa (the resort is NOT on the flight path). Murcia airport is served by Southampton, Gatwick, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Manchester, East Midlands, Stansted and many other UK and European airports. Alternatively Alicante airport is just under an hour by car. We would recommend that you hire a car to help explore this lovely-unspoilt region (holiday autos is a good web-site for the cheapest hire).
The traditional town of Los Alcazares is only a 5 minutes drive, offering a range of supermarkets, bars, night club, cafes & restaurants. The historic towns of Lorca, Murcia with its café-lined squares and Roman port City of Cartagena are all close by and well worth a visit. There are local festivals/fiestas all year round to for all to enjoy.
The local area also offers a whole range of activities including cycling, hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, rock climbing, hunting, water rafting, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, water skiing, fishing and bird watching. Some of the best diving in Europe is to be experienced off Cabo de Palos. The national park of the Sierra Espuna is only one hour away offering good walking, mountain biking and climbing for the more energetic.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking and the final payment and security deposit of £150 is due 6 weeks before departure. The security deposit will be returned providing there are no breakages or damage. Please contact for further information, availability, pictures and rates.
Flexible to suit your requirements except during summer holidays where Saturday/Sunday is preferred.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Improving our Spanish, great food and catching up with our friends. We are able to relax into the Spanish pace of life quickly and it feels like a true break”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main Bathroom - marble tiled with bath/shower, sink & wc. Ensuite - Marble tiled with bath/shower, sink with vanity unit & wc. Downstairs bathroom - marble tiled with Shower, sink & wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one (see photo) - double bed, drawers, built in wardrobe, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with shower. Bedroom 2 - two single beds, drawers, with built in wardrobe. Bedroom 3 - two single beds, drawers, with built in wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Joy will meet you at the entrance to the resort and take you to the villa. The villa and resort are ideally suited for families. The owners club pool is excellent and only a short walk. The resort has many landscaped seated areas for all to enjoy. We do not allow smoking in the villa although any smokers staying can smoke on the terrace or in the garden. Outside: Large covered outside terrace with extending wooden table (seat 8 comfortably) with BBQ leading to garden. First floor solarium with loungers and deck chairs, small granite table and chairs with sun shade. Private enclosed garden suitable for playing games or just relaxing. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron, storage units and all cleaning, washing equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels (2 per person) and linen provided, including blankets, just bring your beach towels. Maid service weekly (arrangements for more frequent maid service can be organised if requested, at additional cost).