Apartment in Villamartin, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca - Villamartin Apartment Close To Plaza And Golf Course
Due to change in £ I will offer alternative payment for uk customers ,please contact me before you make online payment .We are situated close to all local amenities and several good local restaurants bars and swimming pools. Famous Villamartin Plaza and Golf Course are a few mins walk down the road 2-3 mins by car. The property is close to 4 Golf Courses, Royal Campomoar, Villamartin and Las Ramblas are only a few mins away by car. La Finca is 20 mins drive away. La Manga is a 40 mins drive. Short drive from go karts quad bikes, horse riding is 2 min walk away. There are several sandy beaches to choose from with jet skis etc in high season. Close to typical Spanish village and market. Nearby Torreveija offers bowling cinema shopping centre daily market casino and pleasure beach and Water Park. Benidorm is approx hour away and has theme park and safari park .Mundomar is dolphin park similar to Seaworld and is ideal for young families. There is a web site link at bottom of page with several pictures of local attractions.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a lovely light airy apartment hope to revisit again.thanks
'Thank you for letting us use your villa we had a lovely holiday' - Pat
'I had a really good time, I thought you had a lovely property and I would recommend it to my friends and colleagues, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again myself' - the way of life is so for me. Carl
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Great value for money
Short stay. Didn't spend a lot of time there but the place ticked all the boxes.
Both Jackie & Dave were very helpful.
There were 11 of us going away for my 50th birthday and we were looking for 3 apartments close to one another, Jackie went above and beyond to get us apartments near her and from our first enquiry she has been brilliant. Her apartment is clean and spacious and everything you could want is provided. There were 6 of us staying in the 3 bedroom apartment and there was loads of room for us and even after we all showered the water was still hot which we thought might be a problem but it wasn't. There is a roomy sun terrace off the upstairs bedroom but to be honest we hardly used it because it was so hot up there. There is a small pool with a children's section but certainly adequate for what we needed. There are pubs that are within easy walking distance and whichever one you go to you won't be disappointed with the food or the prices. The plaza is about a 15-20 minute stroll down past the golf course and is brilliant with lots of good restaurants and pubs and the Boulevard at La Zená is fantastic, it's about a 50 minute walk or you could try waiting for the bus which we did most times. The only thing we said we'd change when we go back would be to hire a car, but we'd probably only use it for runs to the supermarket, the buses and taxis in high season are just not reliable. Overall though, a great holiday, a great place to stay and we would highly recommend it. We will definitely be back 😀
We stayed here for 3 months and had a fantastic time, shops and restaurants close by or supermarche about 10 mins drive
Apartment very clean and in good condition
Very nice and friendly neighbours, easy directions from owner along with warm welcome
From the Owner
“Quiet location but easy quick access to lots of amenities . I like the gated community for safety and privacy . There is real sense of community in our block of properties and all homes are kept up to high standard . Our neighbours are friendly and helpful .”
Activity and Interests
There are several local bays La Zenia and Cabo Roig are 7 mins away by car. During summer months there is jet skiing pedal boats and banana boats at La Zenia. Cabo Roig is ideal for young children.
I have additional photos of beach if required.
20 mins Murcia airport. 40 mins Alicante airport. Close to AP7 toll road and N332 main coast road. Car use recommended although airport transfer can be arranged via contact. There are many local bars and restaurants if you prefer not to drive. There is a bus service to the beach from outside our villa during high season.
There are several local markets San Miguel ,Playa Flamenca,Torrevieja and Benijofar. Nearby Torrevieja offers water park, casino, tenpin bowling, cinema, marina, daily street market, boat trips and a new shopping centre there are numerous restaurants bars and a pleasure beach. Benidorm which is 1 hour away has many parks Terra Mitica and MundoMar (sea lion and Dolphin Park) and Aquapolis. There is also a safari park 30 mins away near Elche. Scuba diving can be arranged in Playa Flamenca.
Horse riding is only a 2 mins walk. There is an excellent go cart track 10 mins away. There are several supermarkets, banks and a chemist all within walking distance. We have many excellent restaurants and local bars, some only a 2 min walk from the property. There are 3 plazas with a good range of restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine, busy Villamartin Plaza is within walking distance and has many pubs and good restaurants .
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Jan / april
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£59|
Meet and greet service. Clean at the beginning and end of vacation 55 euros paid to agent for up to four guests 10 euros for each additional guest. Deposit €50 for accidental damage late cancellation or loss of keys refundable after property inspection. Balance paid 8 weeks prior to vacation. Due to increasing number of late night flights my agent will charge additional 20 euros for late night meet and greet service after 20.00 hrs
Flexible change over days. Vacation times to be arranged.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Long lets and short stays available. Discounts for over 2 weeks and longer. Daily rates available for short stays/split weeks. Long lets price to be arranged.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We picked upstairs duplex for privacy it's completely private especially the solarium .”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation centre
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Luxury family bathroom with bath, shower, WC, basin and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with new king size bed wardrobes, chest, fan and mirror Bedroom 2, single beds wardrobes, chests fan, mirror. Bedroom 3 single beds x 2, wardrobes, chests, mirror and air-conditioning. This room opens onto private solarium/terrace with sunbeds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We have oil radiators for the cool winter nights and air conditioning on both floors, essential in the summer. There is a information pack on things to do and activities in the villa. Travel cot can be arranged with prior notice. There is a hairdryer in the master bedroom. Outside: New kidney shaped pool for guests and residents only, small shallow area for young children. The pool is one door away from our apartment and is quite secure for young children. The barbeque area might be ready for summer season. The property has off road gated driveway with electric gates for security and also safety of young children. The terrace has seating for six for alfesco dining and overlooks the driveway. The secluded solarium has sunbeds and table and is ideal for private sunbathing and has views over community park area with distant sea views. Utility Room: Utility area with iron, ironing board, clothes airer. Upstairs on the solarium there is a washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath towels are included. Please bring your own beach towels. Cleaning at the beginning and end of stay 55 euros for up to 4 people 10 euros each additional guest. Mid vacation linen change available 25 euros. Other: Front terrace off the lounge with tables and chairs. Rooftop solarium with sun beds to top up your tan in privacy.