Villa in Cumbrian Lakes, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida - Pool Area is Very Private and is not Overlooked by Other Villas
You will feel it the moment you pass the entry gates to this beautiful new community. A sense of peace and harmony with nature. Pleasing streetscapes are lined with ancient oak trees, giving shade as well as a taste of Florida's natural beauty. Sparkling lakes provide a hospitable habitat for cranes, ospreys, and blue heron. Cumbrian Lakes is a peaceful place to come home to, with its own nature trail, yet is so close to all the excitement that makes central Florida the number one tourist destination in the world.
Our villa is luxurious with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms, private screened pool and Jacuzzi backing onto a lake. This is a corner plot and is not overlooked by other villas. This is very unusual in Florida as most rental homes are built closely next to each other. The villa has an extra large deck area around the pool, with outdoor dining table and sun beds. From our pool deck you have an excellent view of the lake and a private wood.
About the Owner
My wife and I keep our holiday home to the standard we would expect if we were renting. This is our family home not just for people who rent our property. So we are constantly upgrading items as we get suggestions from our clients. We do hope you enjoy your stay.
Eddy and Karen.
From the Owner
“We spent many years visiting Florida to choose a plot of land for our home. You will notice, if you visit Florida, that many rental homes only have about six feet between them and that the pools of adjacent homes are really close together - giving a crowded impression. We wanted a place that did not have other pools and homes built in a line and that had an open feel to it. We stayed in other villas to gain some experience before building our home. We needed to find out what we wanted! Often when in their pools, it felt like you were in a public swimming pool. You were so close to your neighbours that you could see and hear other people in their pools for about 5 villas either way. If you look at some villa advertisement pictures, most try to do a good job of not showing this.”
Activity and Interests
Both east and west coast is 60 min driving time.
Orlando Airport is 30 mins away.
Sanford Airport is 60 mins away.
The villa ideal placed for all the parks. We are just off the 192 in Kissimmee, and Magic Kingdom is only 15 mins drive. Seaworld and Universal is 20 mins away.
The villa is on Cumbrian Lakes, which is a gated community. Please see our web site for maps of our location and further information.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please note minimum booking is 7 days, however less days can be booked but a cleaning charge of £100 will apply.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Pool heater is additional to the above at £100 per week. Recommended between Oct to Mar.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“We have also furnished and decorated our home to a very high standard, with top of the range furnishings and fittings. We have ensured all the comforts of home. We are located just of the 192 in Kissimmee, where land is in short supply. We are in a unique and convenient position for all the parks, restaurants and shopping malls.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1st Floor:- Master Bed - large king size double bed and en-suite. Bed 2 - double queen size bed. Bed 3 - twin single beds. Ground floor:- Bed 1 - twin single beds. Bed 2 - double queen size bed.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has 2452 sq ft of air conditioned living space, overlooking a lake at the rear. Outside: The villa has its own private screened heated pool and Jacuzzi. The pool deck is equipped with table and chairs for pool side dining, has 4 sun beds and 2 reclining chairs with foot stools. Small table are provided to support the occasional Gin & Tonic. The Master Bedroom balcony also has recliners and foot stools. Large Gas BBQ Utility Room: Automatic washer, automatic dryer, iron & ironing board. Entry into double garage and games room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen is included. 400/300 thread Egyptian cotton bedding in all rooms. Other: The living room has a 6 seater lazeboy leather sofa on which to relax after having a home cooked, or take-out meal on the glass topped dining table. Computer with House WiFi, TV, DVD, & Xbox situated on the landing (loft area). Games room.