Farmhouse in Sa Coma, Andratx, Mallorca - Rural Location Just 1km To Town, Just 6km To Up Market Port Andratx; The St Tropez Of Mallorca
A traditional, much loved, Mallorcan stone Finca. Offering three airy bedrooms downstairs opening out onto stone terracing, with one additional spacious double bedroom upstairs with views over the winding path to the pool. The well equipped library / living room offers a large Television (satelite and terrestrial channels) and a working fireplace. This living room has views over the mountains and the pool area. The Fully equipped kitchen / diner leads to a wonderful half covered terrace ideal for summer dining. The landscaped pool, 9.5 x 5 m, offers superb mountain views with a summer kitchen and bar whilst the the upper levels of some 5000 sqm of terracing allows safe exploration of the Mallorcan woodlands.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have really enjoyed our few days here as your winter visitors! Thanks so much it is so delightful and wonderful to have such a base from which to enjoy the Island.
Fabulous Finca! What a lovely place and setting, an excellent intro to the Island for our family. We will be booking again! John, Pip and others.
A delightful part of the Island and by far the best Villa we have stayed in! The gardens are immaculate and we appreciated the beautiful pool where our youngest grandchild learnt to swim with confidence! David & Geraldine.
A fantastic venue for a fantastic holiday. The pool was amazing & occupied the girls for hours. Richard et al.
We've had a fantastic week at your Finca. It felt like home from home and yes we all think St Elm is 'the' loveliest beach. The children enjoyed the atmosphere on Market day. Jane, Steve etc.
1 holidaymaker review
Dear Steve, thank you - the deposit has arrived safely into our account this morning. I didn't get time with the last minute rush to write in your visitors book, but both Jazzi (our daughter) and Izzy (Alan and Jill's daughter) did. But I wanted to take the time to thank both you and Geraldine for an utterly delightful holiday. The villa is so very special, so quiet and peaceful with stunningly beautiful gardens, terraces and a fantastic swimming pool and views over the valley and mountains. We loved the sleepiness of Andratx and Sa Coma - it really is a lovely part of the island. We also really enjoyed Sant Elm beach in particular. We felt as though we had an entire hotel to ourselves and the villa is so well appointed with virtually everything you need. Also, we wanted to say thank you for the very welcome 'welcome pack'!!! We do hope we'll be able to return in the future and send you both our warmest wishes in the meantime!
Activity and Interests
Port Andratx (6km). This is a leisure and professional fishing port. Fashionable, Mallorca's San Tropez. Excellent boutiques, restaurants, many bars. No real beach. Good beaches: St Telmo (10km) swim off sand or rocks. Good restaurants. Calla Lamp (8km) Rocks V good restaurant. Camp de Mar (6km) sand, beach restaurants.
Palma Airport 40km (45 min). Palma Harbour (Car Ferries to Barcelona) 25km (30min). Mostly on motorways. Use of car essential.
Sa Coma (our village 0.7km) 1 mini supermarket, 1 restaurant, 1 bar. Andratx Town 1.5 km. Old town, fortified Church, shops, 2 large supermarkets, banks, health centre (24hr Doctor)accepts E111 forms. Port Andratx 6km cosmopolitan, smart. All facilities.
Andratx Town: Tennis. Port Andratx: Sailing, Diving (Qualified School), Motor boat hire, Windsurf hire, Water skiing. Golf at Camp de Mar 6km, Santa Ponca (8km) and Bedinat 18km. Riding stables near Sta Ponsa 12km. Extensive hill walking and cycling.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Provisional reservation by phone, fax or email; held for 3 working days. Confirmation on receipt of a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the total rental cost. The non-returnable balance of the rental and a returnable security deposit of £300 should reach our Bank 30 days before the start of the tenancy. Banking details will be given at the time of the provisional reservation. The security deposit will be returned 14 days after the termination of the rental.
For weekly rentals only:
Arrival after 15h00 Departure by 10h30.
These times may be negotiable at the time of reservation.
Notes on prices:
The tenancies are subject to a small nominal weekly charge, of £ 25, for the utilities. These are not shown included in the weekly rental rate.
Long winter lets negotiable depending on dates and length of let.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Three bathrooms: En suite to bedroom 1: with bath/shower over, hand basin, wc, bidet. For bedrooms 2 & 3: with bath/shower over, hand basin, wc, bidet. For bedroom 4: with bath/shower over, hand basin, wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size suite with direct access to lower terrace. Bedroom 2, ideal for one or two children. Bedroom 3, Adaptable king size bed or twin, with direct access to the lower terrace. Bedroom 4, twin beds with direct access to the upper terrace.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Mums and dads need to be responsible for their children's safety.The pool is not fenced. Full oil fired central heating. At extra cost if needed in the winter period November to March. Outside: The 9.5 x 5 m private pool is surrounded by over 200sq.m paved terraces with table, chairs, sun loungers, sun umbrellas. A further larger terrace is on the lower level. There is a poolside summer kitchen equipped with sink/work surface, fridge, microwave, electric 2 ring hob, kettle, a gas and traditional charcoal BBQ. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels and swimming towels are of course provided. Other: This is a family owned villa which feels like home from home. You will find persian rugs and much to enjoy that demonstrates the individuality and style of all those that have lived here.