Quinta - Villa - Silves, Algarve, Portugal - Villa Is Located On Private Property Of 6 Hectares
The villa was designed and raised by a Dutch Designer and completely re-modelled from a ´barn´ into an exclusive country villa with unique designs. The Quinta has a very high standard and a pleasant spacious ambiance, the house is decorated throughout with art and Moroccan furniture. The main house has 6 bedrooms with 3 en-suite bathrooms and a 1 large bathroom with a spacious shower & twin bed. All the rooms are provided with central heating. The kitchen has all possible equipment you may need and a grill fire place. Due to comfortable rooms and the large gardens, the house is very family friendly and very suitable for friend’s holidays. The over roofed Colonial terrace will give you a superb look over the sub tropical gardens with a lake, palm, orange, lemon and olive trees. The view to the castle is especially breathtaking at night and it will make your holiday the up most fairytale experience. The Quinta is located in the heart of the Algarve.
About the Owner
We like to express ourselves in this column that we as a creative design team have tried to create a very special ambient atmosphere in and around our Quinta Dimalago.
It is our goal to please with the finest in decorations, no detail is left behind overlooked, the comments we receive are heart warming and they encourage us to continue in our profession of creating better harmonious environments for you and ourselves.
During the years after the opening of Quinta Dimalago we have encountered a army of ambassadors for us, that's why we smile when you have enjoyed a memorable holiday at Quinta Dimalago com nosso cumprimentos.
Arnold and Wim
From the Owner
“We bought our property in 1994 and with our families we have created during years of hard works a little paradise heaven in the Algarve near the town Silves. Quinta Dimalago is located on 6 hectares of land on which you can find olive trees, orange trees, nespera trees and a variety of wildlife and protected nature. Partly of our land is registered as REN land which is protected natural zones. Even so we like to be so ´green´as possible, we re-use the grey water, we use as much as possible solar systems for producing hot water. The main extra plus of our property is the freedom of living in a natural zone but still just a few minutes away from Silves. From our property you have stunning views, especially at night to the lighted castle of Silves. Try the difference e ate logo em Silves.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is ideal for cycling, walking, horse riding, etc.
In a distance of 5 km of Silves a large Barragem (Water Supply Lake) can be found for active sports. In the neighborhoods of Carvoeiro several tennis courts can be found as well.
15 minutes to coast (Armacoa de Pera, Albufeira, Ferragudo). One of the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve is to be found in Armação de Pêra; about 15 minutes drive from your villa. Worthwhile during your stay is to visit Meia Praia near Lagos a paradise for Kite surfers and big wave surfers. Or even so to grab your own mussels or shell food in the lagoon of Alvor.
Faro is the nearest airport, 45 minutes away. 2.5 hours to Seville and 2.5 hours to Lisbon. Car hire is essential.
A speed train goes daily to Lisbon, within 2.5 hours you will be in the heart of the Portuguese capital for great excursions.
1 km to Silves, a wonderful old city with a lot of history. Recommended trips to Monchique mountain range, West coast, Ferragudo, Tavira...
Silves has several supermarkets called Modelo and Lidl. Silves also has daily local markets where you can buy fresh fish and vegetables. Silves is well worth a visit due to castle and cathedral. Horseriding in the beautiful neighbourhood, walking, mountain biking, sailing, water skiing is all close and very easy to organise.
We can even arrange for you a splendid sailing tour!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£224|
all prices are based on 6
Changeover days are on Friday.
Notes on prices:
flat prices shown on page are based on occupancy of 6 persons, we provide for each booking a tailor made proposal
50 % at reservation and 50 % - 12 weeks before arrival day
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, all with private wc, all have walk-in showers.The large bathroom has 2 washbasins, walk-inn shower and an oval twinbath All bathrooms are provided with central heating.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: sleeps 4 - 6 ground floor and extra guest rooms first floor Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 - 6 with twin beds. All beds, mattresses, linen, pillows are outstanding quality. Extra children beds are available
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Quinta owners providing you a Free wireless internet connection for collecting your emails and downloads. A lap top for email check up is available. The rooms are provided with air conditioning, and extra charge will be asked. As well for wintertime heating and extra charge will be asked for gas. The Quinta itself has a good access for wheelchairs except to the gardens and swimming pool. Have a look on our website (see link below) - just press the albums and you can find several photo albums. Outside: Beautiful exotic established garden with palm trees, a large swimming pond, children's playground, private swimming pool (11x5x4m), and several lounge areas for relaxing. An covered veranda with outside cooking and BBQ with a large Moroccan dining table. Large outside seats are provided on the veranda. Utility Room: is available with wash machine and more equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included except beach towels you have to bring your own. Once a week general cleaning, during midweek once a week bathroom claning and towelchange. Other: Each bedroom has it own ambiance with Mediterrean colors and provided with superb matresses for a good rest and sweet dreams. A special children room is provided.