Town House in San Pedro Del Pinatar, Costa Calida - Near Nature Reserve, 25 minutes Walk To Beaches
2 bedroom town house on modern development. Furnished to a very high standard. Balcony off one bedroom. Private roof top terrace for sunbathing. Tiled patio to front of property including outside furniture. Shared use of swimming pool with shallow end for children. The bus station is only 5-10 mins walk for those wishing to explore the many picturesque villages and towns in the region. With shops within easy reach including a shopping centre 10 mins drive away. For those looking for a lively atmosphere Torrevieja is approx 20 mins drive with it’s many bars and restaurants. Alicante, a 50minute drive, Benidorm 2hrs drive. The famous Mar Menor is only a 25 mins easy stroll with very safe bathing for the children. Close by is El Majon beach. A beautiful wide sandy beach, and beautiful clear water. Perfect for snorkelling! San Pedro is perfect for golfers as there are 3 championship golf courses within easy reach. Please see our website (weblink at the foot of this page) for more info.
Top Traveller Review
at home in the sun
About the Owner
We live in the South-East of England. We both still work but spend most of our holiday allowance in Spain. We have four grown-up children and six Grandchildren. Fred is a driving instructor and I am a nurse.
2 holidaymaker reviews
at home in the sun
Brilliant location, very central. Easy to walk everywhere, a real homely feel in a modern villa. Would highly recommend staying here and would love to stay again.
La casa está genial
La casa está genial. Todo ok: A/C, piscina, etc. El pack de bienvenida nos vino genial, porque llegamos el domingo y las tiendas estaban cerradas.
From the Owner
“When we first visited San Pedro del Pinatar, it was love at first sight! We loved it! It is still very Spanish, not commercialised. Our town house faces South so we get all year sunshine. You can visit in the winter months and still sit on the terraces all day, and come home a healthy colour! The Mar Menor (Little Sea) is flanked with lovely little restaurants and bars-something to suit all tastes. There is a bustling, lively market every Monday that sells everything you could imagine. This area can be as quiet as you like or go into the town, about 15 mins walk away for a bit of life. There are local beaches suitable for snorkelling. If you are feeling fit you can hire bikes from the local town hall for free! The pool is beautiful, and has a small shallow area for toddlers.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Nature Reserve nearby for the bird watchers. The flamingoes are around all year, but there are more in September/October time. The property is about 30 mins walk from the marina, with a small selection of nice cafes and restaurants.
It is a 25 minute walk to the lovely Mar Menor. A beautiful lagoon, which is very safe for children. It is non tidal and very shallow. El Majon beach is about 40 mins walk away, or a few mins drive, with ample free parking. There are other beautiful beaches and coves locally all only a few minutes drive away. Close to the Mar Menor, you can wallow in the mud, said to be very beneficial for aches and pains.
10 min approx drive from Murcia Airport or 45 drive from Alicante Airport. Car parking outside the property. Bus Station is just a 5-10 minute walk. There is free bike hire available from the town hall, where you can register for this service. Although a car is useful, it is not essential as taxis are very reasonably priced. around 15 euros from Murcia Airport to the property. We can arrange this for you.
Lidls is the nearest supermarket, about 12 - 15 minutes walk away. The town centre, is about 10 - 15 mins walk away and has a large street market on Mondays, a must for those who like a bargain! You will be tempted with the lovely fresh fruit available and every type of cheese and olives you can imagine! There is a small bowling alley about 10 mins drive away.
The lively town of Torrevieja with its evening fair ground is just 25 minutes drive.(Summer months)There is a bowling alley in Torrevieja,near the Carrefour supermarket. There is also an Aqua Park in Torrevieja, in the summer months. There is also a smaller bowling alley close to San Pedro at the Dos Mares shopping centre. There is also a cinema at Dos Mares. For those with a lust for excitement, there is go karting available between Playa Flamenco and Torrevieja. Alicante is about 50 mins drive and Benidorm about a 2 hour drive away, Cartegena, a beautiful historical town, is only about 30 mins drive and Murcia is around 45 mins away. Our lovely friendly neighbours are always on hand to offer advice ondirections to visit different places.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 24 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
25 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£50 is required as a deposit at time of booking. With the balance payable 6 weeks before departure. Payments can be by cheque or direct into my bank account.
This can be flexible to suit your needs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our lovely townhouse faces South, so has the benefit of all year round sunshine. It is air conditioned, which also serves as heating in the winter months, but we have rarely needed it. (Only ever in the evenings) Our neighbours are very helpful to our guests who rent our house. Giving advice on best restaurants, supermarkets etc. We have a television system fitted with all the main English channels. Our house boasts a lovely roof terace where you can relax in complete privacy, or sit on the front terrace and chat to the neighbours!”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Dining Area
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- naturist beach
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- 1 bathroom with wc, bidet, and bath with shower over, upstairs, and 1 cloak room, with wc and hand basin downstairs. Bath towels supplied. Hair dryer.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 including use of good quality sofa bed. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. With fitted wardrobes. Ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. With fitted wardrobe. Ceiling fan. 1 double sofa bed in the living room.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property is air-conditioned which also serves as heating in the winter. There is a selection of books, CDs, board games and DVDs. There is a hairdryer. Television with the main English stations. Which ever part of the UK you are from, you can keep up with the local news! Their is an iron and ironing board. Outside: Large shared pool with shallow end for children. Plenty of outdoor furniture, balcony off of 1 bedroom. Tiled patio area at front of property. There is plenty of garden furniture provided, for balcony, patio and roof terrace. There are chairs provided which can be taken to the beach or for picnics etc. There is a gas barbecue. There is a small selection of beach toys in a small shed on the roof terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included but please bring your own beach towels. If you stay for more than a week, we can arrange for a change of bed linen at a 20 euro charge. Other: Private roof top terrace available for sunbathing. Good quality sun loungers provided, and table and chairs. Also a gas barbecue