Villa Apartment near Fuseta, Olhao, Eastern Algarve, Portugal Situated In Ria Formosa National Park With Stunning View
Vista da Ria, is a holiday apartment - for 4 people sharing. Enjoy your own private space in our spacious 2 bedroom en - suite apartment with private saltwater pool and large roof top terrace ideal for alfresco dining while watching the evening sun across the lagoon. Situated in the Ria Formosa National Park 10 mins from the beach. Providing peace and tranquility but with all amenities near by this is the place for you! Fuseta has restaurants, cafes, shops, banks and Post Office with a ferry service across the estuary to the Ilhe da Armona, where the beaches are clean, golden and stretch for miles even in August they are uncrowded.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Everything we had hoped for and more' - Derick and Janet and boys. Beds.
'Wonderful calm and peaceful place lovely pool' - Pascale, France.
'Perfect spot, great hosts, close to many wonderful towns could not ask for more' - Virginia and Bruce. USA
'Beautiful apartment wonderful pool, terrace huge and great views on both sides. We shall be back' -David and Pia. Denmark
'A great place to chill out in, pool superb, views stunning' - Paul, Karen Tobe. London
'Our second here and we sahll return again, relaxing and peaceful and those views are great' - George and Christine. Yorkshire.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Lawn Bowling Green nearby, all year round use.
Ila da Armona is reached by ferry from Fuseta which is 1km from Vista da Ria apartment. The ferries run regularly from 9am to 8pm in summer. There are miles of golden sand and even in the height of summer the beach is not crowded. There are other beaches a short car ride away. We are within easy reach of the A22 and 125 making anywhere in the Algarve easily accessible.
Nearest airport is Faro, about 35 mins by car. Car hire is essential and can be hired at the airport. A train service from Faro to Fuseta and beyond.
Olhão, an old fishing port with a local market is 3 km. away. Fuseta a small fishing village 1 km with all amenities while Tavira, a pretty interesting town is only 9 km. Estoi is 5 km and has a lovely old palace which has been renovated and is now a Pousada and is open to the public. 5 km away. Information on these places ia available in the apartment.
Supermarkets, the fish and fruit market, restaurants, banks and shops can be found in Olhao, which is 3km by car. Fuseta, 1km away by car has a local fish and vegatable market held daily from 8 am to 1 pm. There are banks, shops restaurants and post office also in Fuseta.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact Booking Notes:
Deposit required with booking, please see our web site for more information.
Any day to suit you. Arrival after 3pm and departure by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds - based on 4 guest sharing.
Can be let for 2 people only please enquire for rates
20% deposit with booking, balance 8 weeks prior to visit, is required.
Price includes electricity, water, gas, linen, towels also beach towels, cool box, umbrella. Terms and conditions, please see our website (see below).
Local contact 00351 289793206
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are on hand to help if needed. A quiet location but within easy reach of all amenities.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with twin beds, en-suite, ceiling fan, and all windows have mosquito nets.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Owners are on hand to help in any way to make your holiday more enjoyable. A welcome food hamper is supplied with 'basics' to get you started. Outside: There is a large terrace accessible from the apartment with a table and 4 chairs, sunshade and BBQ. The terrace is a good viewing point for seeing many birds including flamingos who feed on the saltpans. The salt water pool is 7.1m by 3.66 wide and 1.3m deep (4ft). Beach bag includes sun shade, beach towels and cool box with ice pack. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and are changed weekly. Other: The hallway contains a full length mirror and fitted wardrobes. Hairdryer suppled.