Cottage (3 Bedroom, Sleeps 7)
1 x large queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom
1 x queen bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bath and hand held shower.
2 open rooms with 1 x double and 2 single beds.
1 x bathroom with bath and shower.
Chateau & Cottage
La Rongere is a beautiful late 18th century chateau with an 11th century tower. It makes a great family summer house with lots of big windows and doors to the large manicured gardens. There is an organic vegetable garden, and a roserie. It has a real rustic, country farm house feel more so than an immaculate French Chateau. The heated pool is 10mx4m and is situated 100 yards away from the house. A stone wall surrounds the pool to ensure the safety of children.
About the Owner
50% upon booking, remainder at least one month before arrival
Change-over day is on Saturday
Activity and Interests
1.5 hours to St Lunaire and Dinard beaches. 1.5 hours to oyster restaurants at Cancale
1.5 hours from airport in Dinard.
2 hours from ferry in Caen
1.5 hours from ferry in St Malo
1.5 hours from Paris to Laval on TGV (Laval is 30 mins drive)
15 min. from train station in Vitre.
Car hire is recommended.
La Croixille village is a 5 min drive. Vitre, a small well-preserved medieval town is a 15 min drive away. Mont St. Michel, an old monastery, is an hour away.
- Away From It All
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with log burner. Television with video and dvd player, stereo. Kitchen includes refrigerator, kettle, electric oven and dishwasher. Children welcome. Toys, trampoline as well as pool. La Rongere is a family holiday home, full of character, with a mix of old furniture and slightly quirky arrangements. Outside: Outdoor heated pool 10m x 4m surrounded by a stone wall. This is shared between La Rongere and the cottage. The property is 23 acres, including woodland walks, streams and a well kept Roserie and vegetable garden.