Apartment in Kalkan, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 10-15 Min Walk To Kalkan Centre
Manzara is a 2 bedroom luxury contemporary apartment (sleeps upto 5 people) set in a Five Star Complex situated on the outskirts of the very charming and unspoilt Kalkan village. Due to its elevated peaceful position it boasts breathtaking views of Kalamar & Kalkan Bay, the apartment directly overlooks the fabulous pool, it has two bathrooms (1 en-suite, lounge/kitchen diner, air conditioning and private terrace. There are landscaped gardens and a large pool area, 24 hr security and on-site maintenance. There are two fabulous café/restaurants 3mins walk from the apartment. There is a Water cooler available.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning complex, gorgeous apartment. Love it!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Once again we had a Fantastic time in Kalkan, this was our second time staying in your apartment its just fabulous, lovely and bright with breathtaking views across to Kalkan and Kalamar Bay, The pool area is great for Francesca we hope to go back again very soon. Amanda Robinson & daughter Francesca.
Thank you for our wonderful stay, we had a great time in Kalkan, the apartment was just the icing on the cake, very relaxing with stunning views the fact it overlooks the pool was just perfect, will definately be back!
Mr & Mrs Grezgorziak & children.
1 holidaymaker review
Stunning complex, gorgeous apartment. Love it!
What an absolutely beautiful place to stay. The apartment is stunning and has every facility you could need, the views are simply breathtaking. The apartment overlooks the pool and is central on the small and well maintained complex. Its great for children and extremely safe. A stay in this luxury apartment is without doubt a treat like no other. We are well travelled and think Kalkan is the most gorgeous place to visit, we're totally hooked it caters for everyone and is cosmopolitan and friendly all in one. Once Kalkan gets in your blood you'll find anywhere else pales in comparison. The owners, Wendy and Steve are so helpful, booking transfers and have a wealth of knowledge about kalkan and it's many features nothing is too much trouble for them. See you in 2017!
Activity and Interests
A pretty pebble beach near the harbour is a 15min walk away. Two super beach clubs built into the rocks are both a 5 minute drive away, with free one-way transport available, they have loungers, parasols, showers & snack bar with direct access itno the clear, clean waters. Water sports are also available. Kaputas sandy beach is sited at the bottom of a ravine and is a short drive or boat ride from kalkan. The acclaimed fabulous Patara Beach is 18km long only 20min by car or local bus/boat ride.
Dalaman Airport is approx 1 hour 40 mins from Kalkan. Antalya is 3hrs the transfers can be arranged. Car hire is not essential as the apartment is only 15 mins walk Kalkan centre & taxi fares are very reasonable.
Many tourist sites can be accessed by local dolmus (bus) and numerous excursions depart from Kalkan by coach or boat. If, however you desire the freedom to travel freely then car hire always available at reasonable rates.
Nearest restaurants 5min walk down from the apartment
Kalkan centre & pebble beach 15-20mins
Patara Beach 20 min drive
Kas 30min drive
Kaputas beach 15 min drive
Fethye 1 hour
Delyan Delta 1 3/4 hrs
Dalaman Airport approx 95 mins
Antalya Airport 3 hours
There is a small shop just down the road for all necessary provision, with several large supermarkets in the village. Some offer a free delivery service. The bank & Post office will change travellers cheques and the bank has an ATM dispensing turkish lira & Euros. Sterling is a welcome currency in shops & restaurants.
There are many, wonderful rooftop restaurants serving a fabulous variety of food including many vegetarian. A substantial meal with wine costs around £10-15 pnds a head, although those on the harbour may charge more. Food is always freshly prepared & several restaurants offer live music, including classical, jazz & traditional turkish.
There is a large weekly market where you can haggle for for goods such has spices, leather, jewellery, linens etc as well as fresh produce.
Kalkan has a lovely selection of delightful quality boutiques which line the pretty cobbled streets selling everything from hand made glass, jewellery and leather goods. There are many places to visit include Patara home of St Nicholas (Father Christmas), Saklikent Gorge well worth a trip, xanthos river, Kekova sunken city etc..
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100 per person non-refundable deposit is required to secure booking, with balance payable no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. Prices are for renting the apartment per week and do not include flights, transfers, travel insurance or car hire (although transfers can be arranged for approx £50 each way).
Changeover day is preferably Monday, as most airlines fly into Dalaman on this day but this can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Long winter lets are available between November and March.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Internet ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower and wc. Bathroom with shower and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed , en-suite bathroom, wardrobe, dressing table, air conditioning and hairdryer. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, large wardrobe, dressing table and air conditioning.
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment and complex have been built to a very high standard there is beautiful marble flooring throughout which adds to its character. The apartment overlooks the fantastic large fish shaped pool, which is ideal for keeping an eye on the family. The air- onditioning also acts has heating in the colder months. The Apartment is no smoking in all internal areas. Outside: The complex has a very large shared pool, guests have sole private use of their own sun loungers and parasols. Landscape gardens, on-site maintenance, plenty of parking at the front. The complex is boarded by "green land" thus allowing unobstructed fantastic sea & mountain views. Utility Room: Utility has washing machine, clothers airer, iron and ironing board. There is a pushchair for guests with small children. There is also plenty of storage space for lounger cushions and pool accessories. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service including linen change is twice weekly, although bins are emptied and bathrooms are lightly cleaned every day. Other: The terrace has wrought iron table and chairs for al-fresco dining! comfy lounger and bean bag!