Villa in Lliber, Jalon Valley, Costa Blanca, Spain - Peaceful Natural Location Central To All Main Resorts
Tastefully furnished and fully equipped mountainside villa apartment situated in the beautiful wine producing Jalon Valley, central to all major coastal resorts on the Costa Blanca. Nestled amongst the pine trees this tranquil villa apartment is ideal for couples or families seeking a truly chilled out, "next to nature" holiday. Large pool, plenty of sunbeds, (shade available), outside dining areas with BBQ and a host of local restaurants within walking distance or short car ride.
Top Traveller Review
Fabulous rural villa
Richard and Glynis Staffordshire
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We can say, without hesitation, that we had the most wonderful week. It exceeded all our expectations. Where do we start? The villa is magnificent, the setting is idyllic and the environment is peaceful and relaxing". I & K ,Maidstone.
"This is more than an villa! and its situated in a most beautiful location and very private. The apartment has been tastefully furnished without exception and the owners were most helpful during our stay". Mr & Mrs Burman.Leics.
The pictures do not do this property justice! It is absolutely fantastic and probably the best equipped we have ever come across and the setting is beautiful. We will definately be back! Mr & Mrs Hall. East Mids
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Fabulous rural villa
We have enjoyed 2 weeks of glorious sunshine in the most fabulous rural setting. The villa is ideal if you want to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of rural Spain with the advantage of being only a short drive from the buzz of the coast. Peaceful location with so many places to sit in comfort in either sunshine or shade. The villa was clean and well equipped with comfortable sofas and beds! The owners, who also lived on site were absolutely delightful. They gave us absolute privacy, but were always on hand if we needed anything. We had a beautifully relaxing holiday in this most stunning villa. We can only compliment our hosts for their attention to detail, which make this villa stand out from the rest.
Richard and Glynis Staffordshire
One of our best family holidays
My husband and I, and our 2 boys are just back from a weeks holiday in this stunning villa. Wow, where do I start, it was just perfect...Location was gorgeous, couldn't have asked for any better. The villa itself had everything we needed, the photos we viewed were beautiful, but when we arrived it was more than we thought. Would highly recommend this villa if you are looking for a relaxing holiday set in tranquil surroundings, truly paradise. You are a short drive away from the nightlife too, if that is what you are looking for. Deborah the owner is lovely, seeing to our every need. Thankyou for a perfect holiday. We will definitely be back.
Pauline & Mark
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can organise many small courses 'painting' etc please ask if you fancy doing something different and we will do our best to accommodate. Walking in this area is very popular as we are within a designated natural park.
We can arrange the following on your behalf - pony trekking from 1 to 4 hours. Walking from 1 to 4 hours. Workouts at the local private gym or Yoga classes, Beautician appointments, including facials, waxing, massage etc. Medical, Botox, dermal fillers and spider vein removal. Dentist Appointments, implants, veneers, whitening, bridges, all these are available and more after an initial consultation. Please advise me when booking your holiday that you require a consultation with the dentist, so that i can arrange this in advance.
Central to all the major resorts and beaches - approx 20 mins driving time.
Car hire is essential, Alicante Airport just under 1 hour away and Valencia just over 1 hour drive.
Jalon Valley is approx 5 mins driving distance and Lliber the local village is 3 minutes drive.
Lots of local restaurants in Lliber and the Jalon Valley or further afield on the local coastline.
- Booking Notes:
Small deposit required. Balance due 2 weeks before your holiday commences.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathrooms to room 1 with Bath, wc, shower. Ensuite bathrooms to room 2 with shower, wc. Both bathrooms inc showers and are very spacious.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Well appointed large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and walk out to balcony or poolside..
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Large indoor rooms, stays very cool in the summer months, all doors and windows fitted with shutters/mosquito nets. Outside: Large secluded swimming pool (11m x 5m), with sun loungers, tables, chairs, parasols and a Gazebo. BBQ available, outdoor undercover eating area, wifi access. Utility Room: Use of washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen included, and changed on a weekly basis. Baby sitting service available. Towels and beach towels available for small charge, great option if travelling with low cost airlines! Other: Both bedrooms are spacious with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, and ceiling fans.