Apartment at Granada Park, Los Cristianos, Tenerife - Granada Park is Situated Next to Las Americas Golf Course
Superior penthouse apartment. Situated on a new complex with heated pools, bar and restaurant, all with direct lift access, next to Las Americas golf course and within easy walking distance to the resorts of Los Cristianos and Las Americas. Balcony and large wrap around terrace with all day sunshine and exceptional views of the mountains, the Atlantic Ocean, the golf course and the lush and unspoilt island of La Gomera.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'The Apartment was superb with everything we could need. The complex was also enjoyable and very well kept, quiet and yet accessible to everywhere'
'The apartment was first class, clean with a lovely balcony and beautiful views. Thank you for a most enjoyable holiday'
Steve and Pam Cole
'We've thoroughly enjoyed our four week break and the apartment is lovely. It's got every facility you need and is beautifully furnished. We hope to stay again'.
Carol and Rick Densem.
A wonderful apartment, thank you for the week.
John and Gina Mannix
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. You certainly have a lovely apartment, very tastefully furnished and equipped. The veiws from the terrace were also much appreciated and enjoyed. We will certainly return again.
Mary and Ray Hardy.
A good holiday and a very nice, well equipped apartment. We will be very happy to return. Thank you
Activity and Interests
The apartment is within 25 mins walking distance to the resorts of Los Cristianos and Las Americas. However, frequent taxis to each town will cost between 5 and 7 euros which can be ordered from Reception at any time.
Renia Sofia, Tenerife South Airport is a 20 min taxi ride away and will cost about 20 euros. However, there are a number of reasonably priced car hire companies all with easy collection and return facilities at the airport. Most of these can be booked on the internet and payment is only required upon arrival.
There are a number of excellent restaurants in Los Cristianos and Las Americas to suit all tastes. A book containing local information is available in the apartment.
Wi-Fi is available and usage can be purchased from reception on a daily or weekly basis at a small cost.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Apr 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £50 per week non-refundable deposit is required to secure each booking, which also acts as a security bond against the loss or non return of the keys, or any damage caused to the apartment or its contents, and is determined at the owners discretion. This amount will be returned upon receipt of the keys being handed back, subject to the above. Payment is required in full, 4 weeks prior to the start of the rental period. All payments by CHAPS in £ sterling, made payable to John N Entwistle.
Arrival and departure dates are flexible and the apartment will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and will be required to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure to allow for cleaning, subject to continuous letting.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds, based on 2 adults sharing including bedding and towels for a 1 week stay. If required, arrangements can be made for cleaning and linen change during a two week or more rental period, for an additional cost of £60/ extra clean and change. All provisional enquires will be held for 5 days prior to receipt of booking deposit. Additional adults staying in the apartment will be charged at £60/person/week (max 2).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Large bathroom with bath/shower with fitted hinged glass screen, WC and bidet. Free standing vanity unit with shaver point, mirror and hair dryer.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom has two single beds, which are pushed together, but not made up as a double. Dressing table with drawers and mirror, ceiling fan, large fitted mirrored wardrobes with built in safe, two bedside drawer units and patio doors on to the front balcony.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a small electric fan heater if required. The apartment is suitable for adults, couples and golfers. The complex has a pool table, mini golf, table football and an air soccer table adjacent the bar. During the summer months there is nightly local & traditional entertainment up to 11.00pm. There is a laundry and well stocked on-site shop. It is also possible to use the site shop of the Oasis complex opposite. There is a no smoking, no pets, no young children and adults only policy, with regards to the use of the apartment. Outside: The complex has two large pools, one heated in the winter months and a smaller children's pool. There is a poolside bar which serves drinks & bar snacks all day up to 6.00pm and an adjacent restaurant, with an all inclusive tariff option, open to residents and non residents serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Residents have the use of free umbrellas and sun loungers. Utility Room: There is a cupboard off the entrance hall which houses a full sized plumbed in washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included on arrival and the apartment will have been cleaned. However, if required additional cleaning can be arranged during an extended rental period for an extra charge. Residents are expected to bring their own beach towels. Other: Large balcony with adjustable sun awnings, wrap around terrace and pergola, with table and four chairs. There are also two sun loungers, all with matching cushions.