Villa in Moraira, Costa Blanca, Spain - Excellent Location. 12 minutes Walk to Beach
Casa Mellini is a modern, luxurious villa built to exceptionally high standards. Its stunning design is just perfect for familiy holidays. Situated within walking distance of El Portet beach and its famous bar/restaurants. *pool heating* - pool can be heated as optional extra. Moraira is widely known as the jewel in the crown of the Costa Blanca. When you come here, you'll realise why.The villa has 3 beds 2 bath in the main house with an extra one bedroom studio. (Optional during most of the year except July & August) Open plan, light and airy, it is completely air-conditioned and wonderfully comfortable. Furnishings are of a very high standard throughout. The Villa has an ideal layout for keeping an eye on the kids. The kitchen leads to both lounge and naya. Outside of this lovely naya lie the pool (with roman steps) and the fabulous BBQ area. Beautiful landscaped gardens on all sides. Fruit trees provide shade on the gardens lower level. WIFI avaialble and free. there is a one bedroom studio apartment beneath the main villa. Perfect for the couple in your party who wish to have their own space.
About the Owner
A former director of medical suppliers Consolidated Supplies, I worked in overseas health care management for 27 years. I was contracted to a hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE for many years. I first came to Moraira to check out the building progress of the Hospital Director's new villa. A favour that resulted in a complete change of life for me and my family. I now live, part most of the year, in Spain and part in Sawbridgeworth, Herts..
Guestbook comments from the manager
Must say that the villa was lovely. Spotlessly clean, super linen and very good a/c. All in all fabulous. The service you offered was excellent, and we have already recommended you to 2 friends. Must say that the villa was lovely. Spotlessly clean, super linen and very good a/c. All in all fabulous. The service you offered was excellent, and we have already recommended you to 2 friends. Wheeler family, Solihull
We thought the villa was stunning. We've stayed at 'Luxury' villas before, but this one lived up to the name. There isn't a single thing we'd want to change. McNamara family , Oxford
The Villa: Absolutely beautiful. Perfect for a family holiday, very child friendly. Lovely pool and BBQ area. There is absolutely nothing to put a finger on. Nice beaches, beautiful Port and very nice restaurants. Condition of villa: perfect.
From the Owner
“We first came to Moraira in 2002 for a long holiday when my husband was recovering from an illness. We had already fallen in love with the town and surroundings on a previous visit and when it was time to go, we just didn't want to leave. We did leave however. We went back, sold our house in Hertfordshire and was back living in Moraira within 4 months. My daughter and her partner moved here 2 years later and they love it too. There is something very special about Moraira, apart from its obvious natural beauty and quality. Its small enough to be quaint, but there is such an abundance of choice (restaurants, bars, shops, beaches) that you can never get around to trying it all. They don't call it the jewell in the crown of the Costa Blanca for nothing.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Beauty/relaxation weeks for parties of 5 or 6.
Packages avialable including on site pampering treatments with yoga/relaxation classes. Email for details.
10 minutes walk to beach and 15 into town centre.
Alicante 60 mins drive.
Valencia 75 mins drive.
Javea 15 mins drive.
Benidorm with Terra Mitica theme park, Aqualandia water park & Mundomar all 35 mins drive.
Moraira has a lovely selection of shops and the most fabulous choice of restaurants you can imagine. Also has a picturesque marina with lots of stylish bars. . The beaches are ALL blue flag and the region is known as the "gem in the crown of the Costa Blanca" No large hotels or apartment blocks , just beautiful homes in a thriving seaside town . go to Mymoraira for details about this resort.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
One third deposit with booking. Balance 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Saturdays only during peak times. Flexible at other times.
Notes on prices:
Final clean and linen hire included in 2 week stays. E mail for single week prices.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa Mellini is an "almost new" villa, built and designed for us by Mellini International, one of the best builders in the Costa Blanca. It has been furnished with quality and comfort in mind. It has all the facilities that we feel are required by the modern day family. It has satellite TV, fast broadband, air-conditioning in every room plus a heated pool. It is in the very popular El Portet area of the town and is walking distance to the fabulous cove beach called El Portet.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite has bath with shower, glass sink and toilet. Shower room has very large shower cubicle, glass sink & toilet. Another shower cubicle is on the pool terrace.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen size bed, en suite bathroom. Patio doors to the pool terrace. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are twin room, 1 standard twin and 1 captains style. They share a shower room. Bedroom 4 is in a luxury studio apartment with a en-suite shower.
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is completely air conditioned and mosquito excluders are fitted to all windows. Studio apartment available as an optional extra. You do not have to book the apartment except during July/August. It is not let to another party, if you prefer not to rent it. Wired adsl available. Cost is 35 euros per stay should you require assistance to get connected. If you manage to get connected without assistance, you not not have to pay. Central heating (gas) extra if required. Villa has electric wall heaters in all rooms. Outside: Private pool 8m x 4m approx. Roman steps. Lovely big BBQ area with sink and fridge installed and preparation area. Beautiful landscaped gardens with pretty plants and mature trees. Pool heating available (optional extra). Heated pool. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer. Iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided on arrival. Mid stay clean & fresh laundry is extra. Baby equipment such as cot, highchair, bouncer/rocker chair, playmat & mobile, can be provided for your baby free of charge. Other: There are dining areas inside the house and in the naya.