House in Parc Natural del Montseny, Catalonia - The Fields and Mountains Offer an Ideal Holiday for Lovers of Nature
The Porxo Can Baixeres is a cosy rural house reformed and turned a pretty and calm space of rest. The combination of field and mountains makes possible an ideal stay for the lovers of the nature. It's a farm cottage surrounded by meadows and forest located to 300 meters of the Montseny's town. Where all services are available. In the middle of natural Park of Montseny. The natural park forms a mountainous block with a characteristic profile visible from different points of Catalonia. In the nearby area you will find a lot of interesting places, historical, gastronomic, etc.
About the Owner
About Anna Miquel
I am 32 years old and I have a daughter, Jana and she is 4 years old. For me, the most important thing it's doing what you like, working at home, having guests that come to my house. Also preparing the house with atention to all the details so that when they go, they will write in your guest book that they have had a nice stay and some day they will come back. For me, this is the best.
Anna Miquel purchased this farmhouse in 1949
Why Anna Miquel chose Valles Oriental
I didn't buy the house, the house was bought for my grandfather, and my parents have been working all their lives in that property. They worked the fields and when they had some money, they reconstructed some parts of the house to rent, and 6 years ago we reconstructed that house. I was working in a hotel at the time, after I had my little Jana and I decided to make a guest house and work at home with my family. That is the best thing that I have ever done.
What makes this farmhouse unique
To know people, and make them feel good.
From the Owner
“I didn't buy the house, the house was bought for my grandfather, and my parents have been working all their lives in that property. They worked the fields and when they had some money, they reconstructed some parts of the house to rent, and 6 years ago we reconstructed that house. I was working in a hotel at the time, after I had my little Jana and I decided to make a guest house and work at home with my family. That is the best thing that I have ever done.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We are able to organise and multi activities and adventure holidays.
30 minutes to the beaches and 1hour 30 mins to the Costa Brava.
Barcelona Airport 1 hour. Girona Airport 45 minutes.
Barcelona city 45 minutes
Girona city 45 minutes
Granollers 30 minutes ( typical market thurdays)
La Roca Vilage Company Store( 20 minutes)
The Catalonia grand prix Circuit ( 25 minutes)
Andorra (2 hours and a half).
Montserrat Monastery (1 hour).
In the village Montseny you have all you need available and also good restaurants and in Sant Celoni (10 minutes) the Raco de Can Fabes is a three star restaurant in the Michelin guide.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
When we confirm your booking you have to pay 20% of the total. The rest is payable by cheque.
Flexible. Time to arrive 3 or 4 in the afternoon time to departure at 11 or 12 in the morning
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property in euros per week. If you would like to stay more than a week ask tho the property. If you are a group of less or more persons please ask for the price.
From the Owner
“To know people, and make them feel good.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 20 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 3 bathrooms 2 En suite bathrooms to bedrom with bath/shower over, WC. 1 separate bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 double beds 1 twin bed 2 extra beds
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable place for children. We could give you information, local products, guide excursions, therapies of relaxation, catering service and own products. Outside: You will able to enjoy the swimming pool (shared with the family) the garden with its furniture, the hammocks, the barbecue, the products of the orchard, and everything that the rural surrounding entail. The footpaths of long-houl GR-2 and GR-5 pass by the own property of Can Baixeres, -the forest of the property is ideal for a pleasant walk. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The cottage is cleaned weekly and towels and linen are included and changed whenever you need.