Apartment in Cannes, Cote d'Azur, France - Peaceful Residential Location, 15 Mins Walk to Beach
The apartment has a lift and is on the 5th floor. It has a beautiful view of the Hills of Californie from this floor. Cannes is most famous for the film festival held in May each year. All the worlds top designer clothes shops are on Rue D'Antibes and the Croissette Promenade. All are within walking distance. Full central heating available at all times and the air conditioning keeps the apartment fresh and cool during the hot Summer months. There is a fully fitted separate kitchen and separate lounge, two bathrooms, one en-suite off master bedroom. The lounge and twin bedded room opens out on to the south facing balcony. We now have many English speaking TV and radio stations. A lock-up garage is available.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cannes is famous for its festival/conferences: film festival, Midem 2009.
Everything happens in Cannes!! Conferences bookings are welcomed. These include: MIDEM, MAPIC,MIPIM, MIPTV,Film Festival, Tax Free, International Boat Show.
Cannes offers an excellent choice of clean sandy beaches and water sport.
Cannes is ideally located for exploring the Cote D’Azur by car or by train/bus. The historic port town of Antibes is within 15 mins by car east of Cannes. A spectacular coastal drive east also bring you to such place as Cagnes Sur Mer with its medieval town, the city of Nice, beautiful Villefrance, and on to the ever famous Monaco. A short 45 min journey to the west brings you to St Tropez. All of the above can be reached by boat. Further inland are the medieval towns of Grasse, St Paul, Mougin.
The main airport is Nice International which is 35 mins from Cannes. A personal private taxi service to and from the airport or stations can be arranged at a very competitive price.
There is an air coach service directly from the airport to within 100m. from the apartment. This coach is non-stop to Cannes from the Airport Terminal and leaves every half hour. The journey time is approx 35 mins.
Cannes is the most cosmopolitan resort in the Cote d’Azur. It is most famous for the Cannes Film Festival which is held in May each year. There are about 15 other international festivals/exhibitions/congresses held throughout the year. La Croissette promenade is very popular for a nightime stroll by the rich and famous particularly during the Film Festival.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Christmas and New Year
17 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 15% deposit will be required to hold the apartment. The remainder required 6 weeks prior to occupancy.
A 150 euros or St£120 cheque will be required to cover any breakages or damage. This cheque to be handed to the agent on arrival, and will be returned if the apartment is left in good condition.
On arrival 100 euros is to be paid to the lady who manages the apartment for me, where she will meet and great with keys etc.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday (flexible).
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euros. Congresses and Festivals prices are by negotiation.
Rates are subject to change. 15% deposit is required upon booking to secure reservation and rates. Full payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower wc and whb. Main bathroom consists of bath/shower, wc, wash hand basin and bidet. Constant hot water at all times.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: double bed, bathroom en-suite. Bedroom 2: twin beds, opens out to balcony.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a very bright, comfortable and cosy apartment. Whilst it is in the centre of Cannes it is in a very quiet residential area just off Blvd Carnot. A private taxi pick-up from the airport/railway station direct to apartment can be arranged at very competitive price. There is a bus service every couple of minutes to the Croissette/beaches and it stops about a 100m from the apartment or it is a 15 minute walk. Outside: A garage is available in the basement of the building and the cost is included in the quoted prices. Utility Room: Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included. Apartment is clean on arrival. Additional cleaning, sheets and towels can be provided. Other: The balcony is south facing and as such has the sun in the afternoon. It is fitted with patio table chairs and sunlounger. There is a lock-up garage in the basement.