Villa in Kalkan,Turkey - Peaceful Location 15 mins Walk to Kalkan Shops, Beach and Harbour
Villa Saray is a luxury Villa constructed and furnished to an extremely high standard with beautiful marble floors throughout. The villa has 3 double bedrooms all en-suite. The secluded private fresh water pool and terrace has a stunning feature wall, with statues water feature and spot lighting. The pool terrace is spacious and well equipped with sun loungers, parasols and tabling to seat six guests. Located in a select position on a peaceful hillside it has fantastic views over the Kalkan bay and the Taurus Mountains.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A car is not necessary. We recommend and can arrange transfers from Dalaman or Antalya airports direct to the villa by air conditioned vehicle please contact us for the latest prices.
Taxis are cheap and readily available to and from the villa. Hire a car locally, from one of the many hire companies in Kalkan. Dolmus buses operate between Kalkan and local beaches and towns. Local excursions are available to many interesting and historic sites
Kalkan itself is a small, sophisticated resort set on the Turkish Mediterranean Riviera. The town nestles on the foot of the Taurus mountains and was once a small fishing village; it is now a charming holiday resort consisting of cobbled streets, housing interesting shops selling jewellery, carpets and local goods. Enjoy a cold beer at the bars on the picturesque harbour, admire the gullets, the fishing and sailing boats, or hire for the day your privately skippered boat and be taken to the coves for a swim in the turquoise sea, sunbathe, enjoy the food, all at excellent value. Visit the small pebbled beach close by the harbour or the local beach clubs and enjoy the water sports available, such as snorkeling, scuba diving and wind surfing. Hire a car or join a local excursion to visit one of the many historical ancient sites such as Patara, Xanthos, Tios, a trip to the Taurus mountains or the amazing Saklikent Gorge. In the evening sample some of the freshest and finest food at the harbourside restaurants or those with roof top terraces offering views of Kalkan's wonderful illuminated nightlife.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
On signed acceptance of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of one third of the total hire fee is required. The remaining balance is due and required eight weeks prior to the departure date. Full details regarding access to the villa will be provided.
Change over day is generally on a Friday. However we can be flexible. Arrival times at the Villa are after 4.00pm and the Villa must be vacated by midday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 on the first floor have en-suite shower rooms. Bedroom 3 on the ground floor has a shower room adjacent to it.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King Size wrought iron sleigh bed. Bedroom 2 King Size wrought iron sleigh bed. Bedroom 3 Two single wrought iron sleigh beds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Due to the hillside location, and the deep swimming pool that has no shallow end, the villa is not suitable for young non-swimmers and the infirm. No smoking please inside the villa. Outside: The secluded pool terrace with its own private fresh water pool has a stunning feature wall, with statues water feature and spot lights. The pool terrace is spacious and well equipped with sun loungers, parasols and tabling to seat six guests. A stone barbecue has also been built for those alfresco meals. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels etc are included.The gardens are watered daily and the pool and pool terrace cleaned. Other: The two master bedroom on the first floor have access to a balcony where seating has been provided. The views from here are superb. The villa also has a roof terrace with a beautiful covered seating area where you can also enjoy the views across the bay.